GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Asav7 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Asav7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Asav7

Hi Asav7 and welcome

I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances. If you've received a claim from a creditor or DCA please read this thread for info - > Received a Legal Claim

Best wishes from us all at AAD Consumer Forum.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to Asav7

Thank you. I would like some help and will search for a relevant thread.

Comment

Hi, I have joined with a view to getting help with the following. In 2007 we took out a dreaded Together Mortgage. The unsecured element which was initilly £22048 is the the reason for my question. I rang NRAM a few years ago and asked if it was possible to settle the unsecured element only and continue on as normal with the secured mortgaged. I was told that any payment received would be applied pro rata over the combined account. I had no reason to query this as afterall, wasn't she the expert? It has now been suggested to me that I can in fact settle the unsecured loan as it is an independent vehicle. Can anyone clear this up for me please?

Comment

Originally posted by Asav7 View Post
        Hi, I have joined with a view to getting help with the following. In 2007 we took out a dreaded Together Mortgage. The unsecured element which was initilly £22048 is the the reason for my question. I rang NRAM a few years ago and asked if it was possible to settle the unsecured element only and continue on as normal with the secured mortgaged. I was told that any payment received would be applied pro rata over the combined account. I had no reason to query this as afterall, wasn't she the expert? It has now been suggested to me that I can in fact settle the unsecured loan as it is an independent vehicle. Can anyone clear this up for me please?

I see you’re in good hands as PlanB is helping you, here’s the link to your new thread —— > NRAM together mortgage unsecured loan query

Best wishes
        IF
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
        X