GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Life Goes On - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Life Goes On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Life Goes On

Hi & Welcome Life Goes On

I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get use to the surroundings first.

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.........

Niddy
    :niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Welcome to jenJen

Hi Guys

Hope everyone is well? Just reading though all the stuff on here and finding my feet, will post details of debt shortly. xx
    Barclay Card Flexi Rate - £721
    Barclaycard - Gold Mastercard - £5436
    Barclaycard - Cashback Card - £2605
    Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Hi and welcome JenJen.

I'm sure you will find all the help you need here, please feel free to post up and of course if you fancy a chill please also join in on the threads below.

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...splay.php?f=98

Catch you later.

Comment

Thans Di,

Dont know where to post or start really!
        Barclay Card Flexi Rate - £721
        Barclaycard - Gold Mastercard - £5436
        Barclaycard - Cashback Card - £2605
        Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Originally posted by jenjen View Post
          Thans Di,

Dont know where to post or start really!
          Just head to the index page and then find an appropriate category and away you go - if its wrong, one of the mods (or me) will move it for you - don't worry!

If you're in debt etc then start in the debt section, whether reclaiming/need help or looking at unenforceability? You tell us....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I've just seen the visitor message on your profile, maybe start by posting here: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...splay.php?f=14

Then we'll have a mooch and see if we can help (we can but try!)

Comment

Thanks Niddy, just came back to this one now lol, would have made more sense if I had posted up the link you posted up first wouldn't it? lol.

Comment

Jens thread is here: ---> My Current DMP Plan

Comment

Working...
                X