GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Talk Talk - What a Load of.....Back again facing up to Ofcom now - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk Talk - What a Load of.....Back again facing up to Ofcom now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk Talk - What a Load of.....Back again facing up to Ofcom now

Talk Talk - What a Load of.....Back again facing up to Ofcom now

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 20th November 2011 20:18.

*TalkTalk facing new Ofcom fine over silent calls * TalkTalk is expected to be fined up to £2million by regulator Ofcom for making silent calls to...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Talk Talk - What a Load of.....Back again facing up to Ofcom now

TalkTalk most complained about ISP, Ofcom finds

TalkTalk remains the most complained about UK internet service provider, according to regulator Ofcom. The ISP has topped the list for four consecutive quarters, although it has been reducing the number of complaints over the past six months. In the same period, Ofcom found 3 was the most complained about mobile operator, driven by disputed charges and customer service issues. Virgin Media also saw an increase in mobile complaints over the past year...Read more here--: BBC News - TalkTalk most complained about ISP, Ofcom finds
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

TalkTalk Hangs Up On UK Call Centre

The Telecoms firm TalkTalk has announced it is to close a call centre in Northampton and cut up to 390 jobs as part of a UK review.

The company said it had begun consultations on the closure as it moves to "simplify" its operations and infrastructure. The plans will affect up to 390 employees in Northampton, Preston and Warrington. But TalkTalk said the changes it was implementing would also result in new jobs being created in some locations and business areas.....Read more here---: TalkTalk To Cut 390 Jobs By Closing Northampton Call Centre

Nothing to do with the £2 million fine from Ofcough cough?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

TalkTalk tops official complaints league table for broadband and landline - again

TalkTalk is Britain's most complained about landline phone and broadband service - again. The company, which has been awarded Money Mail's annual Wooden Spoon Award for the past two years, has once again generated the most gripes from consumers in a review of telecoms providers put together by industry regulator Ofcom, which gets an average 300 complaints a day. Its quarterly report revealed the most complained-about mobile provider was 3UK and the first league table for pay TV services showed BT Vision was the worst offender.....Read more here: TalkTalk tops official complaints league table for broadband and landline - again

Comment

Working...
        X