GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script FCA Launched New Website - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FCA Launched New Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCA Launched New Website

FCA Launched New Website

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 20th June 2016 18:51
    have launched the first phase of our new website, after a year of planning and research with our many audiences. The site is complete except for the News and Publications sections, which will follow in August.
    The new site:

• focuses on our users, giving everyone an improved journey
    • presents information in a clearer and better structured way
    • makes it easier to find, understand and complete regulatory tasks
    • works equally well on a desktop PC or a tablet/mobile

Your feedback

In many ways the new site has been designed by you – through our analytics tools we have looked at how you use the current site, and we have also run (and are still running!) a series of user-testing workshops – all this has given us a much better understanding of the type of information you want to see online.
    Less is more

We’ve streamlined the homepage and other important pages laying out key information in a more logical way – we’ve also used icons to link to our most frequently used systems.....Read more here

FCA New Website:
    https://www.the-fca.org.uk/

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: FCA Launched New Website

Not much better than the old one, and this page, which is of great interest in view of the issues raised, is still in the old format, and they can't even get the line breaks right: http://www.fca.org.uk/news/ps16-15-c...rt-term-credit That seems to be an indication of what's wrong with this organisation, they just can't get the basics right.

Comment

Working...
    X