GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Former mortgage network chief fights FCA ban - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former mortgage network chief fights FCA ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former mortgage network chief fights FCA ban

Former mortgage network chief fights FCA ban

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 11th December 2015 18:26
    The former chief executive of mortgage AR network Standard Financial Group, plus its subsidiaries Financial Ltd and Investments Ltd (the firms), has taken an attempted regulatory ban and fine to the Upper Tribunal. Charles Anthony Llewellen Palmer is fighting a decision by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to ban and fine him £86,691. A notice about his referral was set out today (Friday December 11) by the regulator. The FCA believes that between February 24 2010 and December 20 2012, Palmer failed to ensure the firms’ appointed representatives (ARs) and individual advisers gave suitable advice to about 40,000 customers....Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Former mortgage network chief fights FCA ban

While the FCA is busy faffing about with this Tribunal appeal, who is going to compensate the 26,750 customers who allegedly received bad mortgage advice which caused "consumer detriment" i.e. mortgage misselling resulting in potential financial hardship and repossession of their homes?

Plan B x

Comment

Working...
    X