GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script One million Natwest/RBS customers face monthly price hike for packaged current accounts - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One million Natwest/RBS customers face monthly price hike for packaged current accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One million Natwest/RBS customers face monthly price hike for packaged current accounts

One million Natwest/RBS customers face monthly price hike for packaged current accounts

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on: 18th November 2015 09:56
    More than one million customers with RBS and NatWest will soon be forced to pay up to £2 extra a month for their packaged current accounts. From January 17, customers with the bank’s Black account must pay £26 a month for their deals. Those with the bank’s Platinum account will have to fork out £1 more, totalling £16 a month.RBS Black account offers worldwide travel insurance and access to airport lounges. The Platinum account includes travel and phone insurance and UK breakdown cover. So-called packaged accounts have been widely sold by banks over the past decade. They include extras such as gadget insurance or breakdown cover for a fee, ranging from £6 to £26 a month. NatWest/RBS says the price rise is to pay for improved breakdown cover for Platinum customers and to cover the cost of running the Black account......Read more here

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.
Working...
X