GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Travelling to work 'is work', European court rules - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travelling to work 'is work', European court rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling to work 'is work', European court rules

Travelling to work 'is work', European court rules

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 11th September 2015 17:26.

Time spent travelling to and from first and last appointments by workers without a fixed office should be regarded as working time, the European...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Travelling to work 'is work', European court rules

Makes sense.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Except many employers ask staff to opt out of the EU working time regulations......
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

yup, have had to sign it for every sales manager's job I've ever had......................

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
          Except many employers ask staff to opt out of the EU working time regulations......
          Most do by default. The opt out is only so you can average more than 48 hours over 13 weeks. It's only really those on salary who get abused as non salary get paid.

Many employers require 3 months notice to opt back in.

M1

Comment

Working...
          X