GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Ulster Bank refunds IT-affected customers Easter weekend - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ulster Bank refunds IT-affected customers Easter weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulster Bank refunds IT-affected customers Easter weekend

Ulster Bank refunds IT-affected customers Easter weekend

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 25th April 2014 07:17.

Ulster Bank has said all customers whose accounts were debited twice have had the money repaid. The problems with its computer systems began on...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Ulster Bank refunds IT-affected customers Easter weekend

Ulster Bank has been fined £2.75m (3.5m euros) by the Central Bank of Ireland over a 2012 IT meltdown which left around 600,000 customers unable to use their accounts for up to a month.......Read more HERE at aad blog forums
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Ulster Bank refunds IT-affected customers Easter weekend

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
      Ulster Bank has been fined £2.75m (3.5m euros) by the Central Bank of Ireland over a 2012 IT meltdown which left around 600,000 customers unable to use their accounts for up to a month.......Read more HERE at aad blog forums
      Yay

Is a fine of £2.75 million pounds enough

Comment

Working...
      X