GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds accused of short-changing PPI claimants - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds accused of short-changing PPI claimants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds accused of short-changing PPI claimants

Lloyds accused of short-changing PPI claimants

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 25th March 2014 14:48.

*Lloyds Banking Group has been cutting the compensation it pays to payment protection insurance (PPI) claimants, a BBC investigation has revealed....

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Lloyds accused of short-changing PPI claimants

Lloyds is not alone in this I expect most have been doing the same and why this farce has been dragging on for so long.

Comment

Totally agree PF.

They are all at it in one way or another. If they werent and were doing it correctly then the CMC's would have never got the traction to become the menace they are.

My brief not very scientific survey is this.

5 PPI claims
      1 loan appears to be correct
      4 cards
      3 wrong and proveable wrong with Bill K's fine spreadsheet
      1 no one says its their responsibility and claim pre regulation. But someone had the money. So someone is responsible.

So in my little survey 80% are wrong or playing silly beggars. They work on consumers not checking or being able to check. Another scandal brewing here.

Comment

So are they going to redress on the shortfall?

Comment

Nothing will be done to redress as they say they are working within the guidelines set, was a rip off, still a rip off always will be a rip off.
          Last edited by vossy; 27 March 2014, 11:49.

Comment

Working...
          X