GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Co-op Bank ex-boss Paul Flowers 'filmed buying drugs' - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co-op Bank ex-boss Paul Flowers 'filmed buying drugs'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-op Bank ex-boss Paul Flowers 'filmed buying drugs'

Co-op Bank ex-boss Paul Flowers 'filmed buying drugs'

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 17th November 2013 19:07.

The former Co-op Bank chairman has apologised after a newspaper claimed he bought and used illegal drugs after appearing before a committee of MPs....

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Co-op Bank ex-boss Paul Flowers 'filmed buying drugs'

Can't say im surprised. Usually before visiting a "leisure club"
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The crisis surrounding the disgraced former Co-op Bank boss Paul Flowers deepens as it emerges he was accused of expenses fraud. Disgraced former Co-op bank boss Paul Flowers claimed £75,000 in false expenses from a drugs charity, it has been alleged.....Read more HERE at the aad blog pages

The Fat Fuck! - does show that people with power are really Corrupt Fucks! who has too many fingers in things that they'll loose them eventually - drop them on an island with a blunt blade 500 miles from anywhere or in Siberia! and watch them gore at there own intestines! fat dirty bas*ard!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

these people should be 'JAILED for FRAUD' as they knew what they were doing in the first place - no back handers, avoid PASS n' Go straight to JAIL....Ordinary people are treated worse than them................!

Comment

This would be a comedy except for all the people who will lose money, the staff who will lose their jobs and the bank that has certainly lost its reputation.

I mean just who an earth thought a vicar/charity worker was suitable to be the chairman of a bank. Is it because he was so well connected with politicos? Or can we all have a go at running a bank nowdays?

Dont suppose we could do worse.

This story and the phone tapping just shows what a grubby world we live in and the pigs at the top cant see we despise them all.

Comment

Hope they find someone similar to replace him.... one of my accounts (in dispute ) is with em and they have not tried very hard at all thus far.
            Matty

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post

The Fat Fuck! - does show that people with power are really Corrupt Fucks! who has too many fingers in things that they'll loose them eventually - drop them on an island with a blunt blade 500 miles from anywhere or in Siberia! and watch them gore at there own intestines! fat dirty bas*ard!
              . mate you should be a newsreader. I would love to hear that on the News at Ten just before they go over to the weather. News told as it should be told. lol.

Comment

Latest:

Paul Flowers arrested over drugs scandal

The former Co-op Bank chairman arrested last night as part of an investigation in to the supply of illegal drugs ......Read more here

he'll get 3/8 years, and for good behavior and corporation maybe 2/4 years with a slap on the wrist and a fine. But will be allowed to roam around and wallow in his own gullet of greed and selfishness like many other corrupt individuals followed by a Biography in time for Xmas 2014.

Comment

Co-op Bank: Chancellor George Osborne confirms inquiry click here

Comment

Parties continue row over Paul Flowers 'smears'....Read more here

Comment

City regulator defends decision to approve appointment of scandal-hit Flowers as Co-op bank chairman - Read more HERE at AAD Blog

Comment

I'm back on the ketamine, says the Crystal Methodist: He's facing two bank inquiries and answers police bail on Tuesday, but now shamed Co-op boss is at it again...Read more at AAD Blog pages

Comment

Working...
                        X