GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Co-op Bank rescue deal could see bondholders lose income - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co-op Bank rescue deal could see bondholders lose income

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-op Bank rescue deal could see bondholders lose income

Co-op Bank rescue deal could see bondholders lose income

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 2nd June 2013 16:02.

*as bosses consider axing Britannia BS coupons* Thousands of pensioners and investors face losing around £3million a year under rescue plans...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Co-op Bank rescue deal could see bondholders lose income

co-op atms and point of sale systems were down this afternoon for about 30 mins, no current account transactions going through, was mortified I shop when neither of our cards would work.

Comment

perhaps telling you not too buy that new dress and shoes!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I wish!

Comment

Crisis-torn Co-op Bank suffers cash breakdown - Telegraph

hmm seems it was only the poor buggers who were affected, not sure that we always get the best service levels because of the accounts we have.

Comment

Working...
          X