GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nationwide Building Society's online banking down - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationwide Building Society's online banking down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationwide Building Society's online banking down

Nationwide Building Society's online banking down

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 23rd April 2013 17:51.

Customers of Nationwide have been unable to access account information after computer problems struck at the building society. Online banking has...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Nationwide Building Society's online banking down

yep noticed this earlier - their main site works, but nothing else
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

May be fixed now, as I've just logged on OK.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

cheers mate - off to check the lack of funds in there
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          cheers mate - off to check the lack of funds in there
          Wish I never bothered

Balance: £3.59

Comment

I would laugh, but mine is not much healthier.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
              I would laugh, but mine is not much healthier.
              I have too many accounts - you wouldn't believe!

I was ex MSE and as you know, all they do there is egg people to get new credit - so I did.....

I (think) I currently have (all full/offline debit cards);

2 x BOS Classic Accounts
              1 x BOS Reward Account
              1 x Santander 123 Account
              1 x Bank of Cyprus Current Account
              1 x Halifax Current Account
              1 x Coventry Account
              1 x Nationwide Account

My main account is the Santander for the 123 benefits (we pay over £2500pm in bills so get around £25-£35 per month for free from that account after paying the £2 fee).

I ought to close some I think.....

Comment

Bloomin eck!

I've not got that many, but even still my Nationwide is a spare one I've hung on to just in case, so I don't use it much.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                  Bloomin eck!

I've not got that many, but even still my Nationwide is a spare one I've hung on to just in case, so I don't use it much.
                  Yea, me too - I literally transfer maybe £50 per month and then buy a takeaway or whatever to use some of it back. Just to keep it live.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Yea, me too - I literally transfer maybe £50 per month and then buy a takeaway or whatever to use some of it back. Just to keep it live.
                    Same here really. Just keep it ticking over.

Comment

Yup, checked mine the day online was Fine - wasn't even published to say that if was back up and running ok.
                      Me too, just kept in running incase I was going to go BR, so opened the account few years ago (utility bills back up fund only)

Comment

Working...
                      X