GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HSBC puts MPs under microscope - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSBC puts MPs under microscope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSBC puts MPs under microscope

HSBC puts MPs under microscope

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 16th June 2012 11:19.

HSBC is targeting MPs with data requests after categorising them as 'politically exposed persons', and may close accounts if they don't comply ...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: HSBC puts MPs under microscope

Well that does it we now know the reason behind Niddy's problems with HSBC Niddy is a PEP. I can't believe he's a Politically Exposed Person. More Like a Pot Smoking Extrovert Person (sorry Niddy)

Was not the HSBC one of the first banks to threaten to move its operations abroad if the Government applied to many new Banking Charges or Windfall Taxes. Looks to me like HSBC are trying to Wag the Dog again.

Lets hope that this rattles some of our politicians and they find the balls to fight back. At least now if they feel threatened and badly treated by the big banks they will understand how folks like us have been feeling for years.

Regards all, Handy
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Re: HSBC puts MPs under microscope

I hate to say it , but this shows HSBC dont give a shit about anybody in the UK. They are so big and as they didn't take government money no one can really hold them to account. I dont think they are bluffing either when they say they may mover from the UK which would cost the government billions, so as I say again they can do what they like!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X