GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SXGuy's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SXGuy's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SXGuy's UE Diary

Small update.

Rockwell RE M&S, i had a look at previous communication and ive already sent missing PT's so ive sent them creditor refusal to accept UE status instead.

Natwest black confirmed UE, sent another monthly statement today, over 500 quid in default and yet no default or termination, however they do confirm its UE so im just waiting for them to give up now.

Lowells received a letter again saying cap one are trying to locate agreement, have received it before direct from cap one, so only a matter of time (unless im lucky and they have lost it in the last year lol) ignored and filed away.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
      If I post that to the DCA's in reply to their letters would a judge rule against me if it was produced in court ?

Comment

another update (seems to be more frequent in jan/feb)

Lowells have now provided the Cap one agreement, same as one niddy has seen, so will send missing PT's towards end of next week.

Natwest have sent another monthly statement (as did natwest black few days ago)

And they also sent back my £1 postal order with a hand written slip saying, returned due to section 78 non compliance LOL

Already admitted UE so if anyone wants a spare quid let me know ill send you it. lol
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Update

Lowells have sent a full statement of account re Capital One.

(cant believe min payment at the end was over half the balance)

Anyway, their cover letter states that they see no reason why payment cant be made, and withold the right to instruct solicitors without further warning if payment proposals are not made within 7 days of the letter.

Letter dated 7th Feb, so that kinda gives me 0 days to write back as its 14th tomorrow.

Seem to have ignored my Missing Prescribed Terms letter i sent last week, or could have crossed in post.

Cap one was deemed UE, the application form has no prescribed terms on the reverse, but i am also aware of lowells love of issuing SD's

The debt is a small one, £2863.

So bit undecided how to play this at the mo, any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
            So bit undecided how to play this at the mo, any thoughts?
            If it was me, I would send them a one liner referring them to the Missing Prescribed Terms letter, along with another copy. It is quite possible that they have crossed in the post, but I would send the letter just to emphasise the point.

As you say, Clownell are SD trigger happy, so it never does any harm to have ample evidence of a legitimate dispute on file.

SH

Comment

Small update.

Rockwell RE M&S, i had a look at previous communication and ive already sent missing PT's so ive sent them creditor refusal to accept UE status instead.

Natwest black confirmed UE, sent another monthly statement today, over 500 quid in default and yet no default or termination, however they do confirm its UE so im just waiting for them to give up now.

Lowells received a letter again saying cap one are trying to locate agreement, have received it before direct from cap one, so only a matter of time (unless im lucky and they have lost it in the last year lol) ignored and filed away.
              Intresting about Natwest, I have a old Natwest Card that they admit is UE as they have lost all the paperwork( about 3 years ago), but it doesn't appear on any credit searches and it hasn't been defaulted. I assume that 6 years after the last payment it gets barred????

Comment

Statued Barred yes, but they could in theory, register a default on your CRA 5 years and 11 months after last payment, thats the bastard about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                  If it was me, I would send them a one liner referring them to the Missing Prescribed Terms letter, along with another copy. It is quite possible that they have crossed in the post, but I would send the letter just to emphasise the point.

As you say, Clownell are SD trigger happy, so it never does any harm to have ample evidence of a legitimate dispute on file.

SH
                  Thanks SH, i cant let the fact that they may issue an SD stop me, i have seen off freds and bryan carter with this account already.

Ill do as you say Friday.

Comment

update

Link re Barclaycard have sent a letter saying that they made a request to BC for the statements relating to my request, but BC only sent them up to march 2011, so if i wish to have a complete list, i should SAR them.

Have ignored for now.

Apex have written, this time, apprently they consider me to be avoiding the debt, have checked and can afford to repay, so will be passing to their litigation team should i not contact them.

Previously the only letter i got was one to offer a discount, no NOA or anything so ignored it, ill be sending back, account sold in dispute now.

Comment

Apex do seem to be very active at the moment, I've had quite a few letters from them. I'm thinking they are trying to end the financial year on a high.
                      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Just had a look at your diary, you have had more communication than me it seems, ive not even been graced with an introduction letter from them or the OC lol, just went straight in with a discount offer, as far as i knew up to that point it was being managed by another DCA.

I think some of these muppets have certain letters that they send out on certain days and rotate through them.

Comment

I think some of these muppets have certain letters that they send out on certain days and rotate through them.
                          Bit like us and the template letters

Comment

little update, seems westcot have taken over one of the RBS accounts, not at my mothers until Monday so not sure which, but im guessing its Mint. Will confim on Monday.

3rd or 4th DCA with this one LOL

Will be sending account sold in dispute Monday whatever one it is.

EDIT yep must be mint as last Green and Co handed it back to OC
                            Last edited by SXGuy; 16 February 2013, 17:51.

Comment

That's what I would send SX.

Comment

Another update.

Rockwell RE M&S (EN) have replied to my credtitor refusal to accept UE status.

They enclose another application form and terms and conditions from account inception, same as the rest. They said that they have supplied agreement to comply with the request.

They said they do not intend to commence litigation proceedings at all, and would prefer to come to an arrangement to pay amicably.

They have placed the account on hold for 30 days so i can decide how i wish to proceed with payment, or they may consider returning to the OC for further instructions.

So this is the 3rd or 4th DCA with this one, Green and Co dropped it last.

Take their letter how you will, it could either mean they do not have the power to commence legal proceedings, or they will just pass back to OC after 30 days.

I think im gonna let the 30 days pass and see what happens next.
                                Last edited by SXGuy; 18 February 2013, 17:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X