GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Findingaway's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Findingaway's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Findingaway's UE Diary

Originally posted by findingaway View Post
    ooops....thanks if & I2D!! How do I do it then? I went via Niddys sig link.
    Yes but you never read the link properly! See the red bit below which shows the link, quite clearly:
    Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    However, we're also building a database of CCA's and Terms, this is where I need EVERYONE to help us out, please can you visit the upload section here: ---> Upload your CCA / T&C's and create a new thread and upload all the CCA's/Terms that you have received so we can start the database.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy, I did upload correctly I think after my first attempt! I've just checked and I can see it hope you can too! Hopefully you'll be able to check if it's UE for me!

Thanks as always
      FAW

OOps just noticed you've already deemed it UE!! Yeah!! I'll have great pleasure in responding as you said.

Thanks so much. I had trouble uploading my OH but his was exactly the same so can I send same letter for him too?

FAW
      Last edited by findingaway; 10 July 2011, 22:13.
      I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
      Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Thanks so much. I had trouble uploading my OH but his was exactly the same so can I send same letter for him too?

FAW
        Its due to filesize exceeding 2mb which is what we have set as maximum (its to stop people trying to bring the servers down by multiple uploading huge files).....

Your partner, I've replied to this - drop it, lol. He's been CCJ'd already so sending for a CCA is like dunking a biscuit into your empty mug! If you follow.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy. I know it was just a play for time thing req. CCA! He's not paid under the ccj for 4 yrs then out of the blue he got offered a 75% reduction & if we had the money he'd have paid, so I was just trying to delay as long as we can to try & get the money together!
          FAW

Comment

Thanks Niddy. I know it was just a play for time thing req. CCA! He's not paid under the ccj for 4 yrs then out of the blue he got offered a 75% reduction & if we had the money he'd have paid, so I was just trying to delay as long as we can to try & get the money together!
            FAW
            Yea, they are offering this as they know in 2yrs they'll be buggered so carry on ignoring!!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Yea, they are offering this as they know in 2yrs they'll be buggered so carry on ignoring!!
              Hi Niddy
              Got another letter from a new dca offering a 50% reduction on this (I likes the 75% one better lol!) but if we don't come to an arrangement they will send field collectors. Should I just ignore still? or send an "in dispute" letter?

Nothing else arrived. Thanks FAW

Comment

Send this asap--> Templates - Harassment

Comment

They aren't allowed to send collectors without a prior appointment. Send the letter, then if they do come they are committing tort of trespass.

Comment

Hi Niddy
                    Got another letter from a new dca offering a 50% reduction on this (I likes the 75% one better lol!) but if we don't come to an arrangement they will send field collectors. Should I just ignore still? or send an "in dispute" letter?

Nothing else arrived. Thanks FAW
                    As Swanny said above - send this: Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
                      They aren't allowed to send collectors without a prior appointment. Send the letter, then if they do come they are committing tort of trespass.
                      They are until you request they stop, ie cannot be trespassing unless you have a notice up advising not to cross the threshold or you notify them you do not want visitors from that firm.

However it is costly to defend, so we simply send that template ( Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit) and if they then call, we go the FOS/MoJ route to take it further)

I hate the way they "think" they can just turn up at your door, I'd love one to knock at mine cos I'd go for him with a hammer and blame it on my "anger" issues

Comment

Haha anger issues!! Thanks all, already took Swanny's advice & sent today. FAW

Comment

Hi everyone,

Couldn't find myself at first! Hidden on page 6!! Just a quick update to show I'm alive & well

i've been doing ok with the hiding game, ignoring the ones that kindly inform me where I live & still waiting for CCA's from the ones I requested so basically a quiet life at the mo. It'll change soon enough I'm sure but will deal with whatevers neccessary at the time with your guidance

I just want to say a big thank you to Niddy especially, for this forum & all your volunteers. When I first found you I felt desperate, scared of my future. I didn't only lose a good income when I lost my job, I lost my identity & felt helpless & worthless. Once I realised I could fight back & get some control in my life I felt able to believe in me a bit more and my confidence grew again so much so that I was able to apply for work again & miraculously sit before a bigger panel than I have ever done & got my dream job at the grand age of 55. So you don't just help with the actual demands, you help people like me back to the right state of mind - I felt like I'd let everyone down a complete failure when really I've never let anyone down knowingly in my life - so I got into debt through life giving me some knocks that's my sin - well I'm all done with blame I'm all dusted and standing tall again (ish I'm only 5ft 1" lol) so a BIG thank you to you all I hope 2012 is good for you all. FaW

Comment

FAW - thanks for your update, you can stay in touch even if it's quiet on the debt front you know......

Glad you're getting some peace n quiet - long may it continue

Comment

Working...
                            X