GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Findingaway's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Findingaway's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Findingaway's UE Diary

Erm....sorry for confusion! I've never used it to scan before & it only gave me option to scan to memory card which I then uploaded to comp! I'll find a USB cable & try but no internet at momento so will do as soon as I can.
    Thanks for reply, FAW
    Last edited by findingaway; 22 April 2011, 22:25.
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
    Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Well, first I had to uninstall & then reinstall software & hey presto the icon appeared as per instructions!!

I should be able to upload to you at end of next week when I can afford to pay virgin! Nothing else arrived so all quiet at month just as I like it lol!!
      FAW

Comment

Originally posted by findingaway View Post
        Well, first I had to uninstall & then reinstall software & hey presto the icon appeared as per instructions!!

I should be able to upload to you at end of next week when I can afford to pay virgin! Nothing else arrived so all quiet at month just as I like it lol!!
        FAW
        Ok well done for sorting it out - let us know with a new post, when you do upload it.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya Niddy, It4 been quiet here I've not heard anything from Hillesden but I know I need to get the cca's they sent checked asap. Not been able to afford to pay the. Virgin media bill tho! OH got a good contract to start on Sun & I start my new job Mon so should be able to get it on soon!

I got home yest & OH said I'd had a visit from Scotcall! It's re Cap 1 who. I thought had forgotten me as it's been so long hehe. I've not sent cca req to them as I was hiding quite nicely. Do I send cca req AND doorstep collection letter too??

Hope your well, thanks as always FAW

Comment

Hi faw.

Just clarify, please, as it might help Niddy with the appropriate response; did your hubby let on that you lived there, ie, state you were not at home at the moment or did he deny any knowledge of you?

diddly x
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
              Hi faw.

Just clarify, please, as it might help Niddy with the appropriate response; did your hubby let on that you lived there, ie, state you were not at home at the moment or did he deny any knowledge of you?

diddly x
              Thanks Diddly - Exactly what I would have asked....

As you've been hiding/out of reach then we have to assume that the SB clock is still ticking so pointless cancelling SB now by sending a letter..... please clarify Diddly's questions above then we'll advise what to do next
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks diddly & niddy. Unfortunately he said I wasn't in. I have had letters from Cap 1 before but nothing in last 12 mths. I've just not responded. I await your instructions!! FAW

Comment

• Re: FINDINGAWAY'S UE DIARY

Capquest
                  Capital one credit card
                  Start Date 19-07-2005
                  Current Balance £2285
                  Status - Defaulted on 07/09/08

April 09 -offerred 40% discount
                  May 09 -Last letter I received but ignorance is bliss cos if i'd read it at the time I'd have died! It says ... [size=5]& unless we are able to reach an agreement for payment with you we will be forced to consider action against you to recover the sum due. Enclosed with this letter is a Statutory Demand under section 268(1)(a) ofthe Insolvency Act 1986. It then goes on to say...[size=5]Our preference is always to seek to reach an agreed repayment plan to avoid the need for such action. It includes what looks like a stat demand ;EEK BUT I've not heard anything since, so it must have been a terror tactic ;P-; ;P-;

30/9 /10- Checked trust on line, nothing against me. Blind threat ;Na
                  1/10 /10- NID SAYS WAIT FOR THEM TO CONTACT ME
                  Niddy this is the one. that the collector from Scotcall came about - just remembered it was the one with the terror tactics. He handed my OH a business card after stating he needed to put it in an envelope - which he did! FAW

Comment

Thanks diddly & niddy. Unfortunately he said I wasn't in. I have had letters from Cap 1 before but nothing in last 12 mths. I've just not responded. I await your instructions!! FAW
                    Capital One? So is there a diary post about this, if so please link me to it.... if not, please provide the info as detailed here: #2

Niddy this is the one. that the collector from Scotcall came about - just remembered it was the one with the terror tactics. He handed my OH a business card after stating he needed to put it in an envelope - which he did! FAW
                    Sorry, doesn't make any sense to me - what did he do, hand the envelope with a card in to your hubby or hand the card then an envelope - it makes no sense
                    Capital One? Weird...

As you can see from the above, I am totally lost - as my old granny would say "what the fook...."

Are these updates, ie you're just letting us know, or do they need action and if so what, why and for what account? Thanks

Comment

Capquest
                      Capital one credit card
                      Start Date 19-07-2005
                      Current Balance £2285
                      Status - Defaulted on 07/09/08

April 09 -offerred 40% discount
                      May 09 -Last letter I received but ignorance is bliss cos if i'd read it at the time I'd have died! It says ... [size=5]& unless we are able to reach an agreement for payment with you we will be forced to consider action against you to recover the sum due. Enclosed with this letter is a Statutory Demand under section 268(1)(a) ofthe Insolvency Act 1986. It then goes on to say...[size=5]Our preference is always to seek to reach an agreed repayment plan to avoid the need for such action. It includes what looks like a stat demand ;EEK BUT I've not heard anything since, so it must have been a terror tactic ;P-; ;P-;

30/9 /10- Checked trust on line, nothing against me. Blind threat ;Na
                      1/10 /10- NID SAYS WAIT FOR THEM TO CONTACT ME
                      Yes its cap1 this is the diary entry (as I qoted) prev u told me to wait for them to contact me. They did the other day in the form of a doorstep visit from Scotcall! OH said he asked for me & when told I wasn't in he took business card from his folder & asked him to give it to me but also said "I need to put it in an envelope" he then got an envelope out from his foder, put the card in & handed envelope to OH! Card says to ring - def won't be doing that! What do you think I should do? FAW

Comment

Yes its cap1 this is the diary entry (as I qoted) prev u told me to wait for them to contact me. They did the other day in the form of a doorstep visit from Scotcall! OH said he asked for me & when told I wasn't in he took business card from his folder & asked him to give it to me but also said "I need to put it in an envelope" he then got an envelope out from his foder, put the card in & handed envelope to OH! Card says to ring - def won't be doing that! What do you think I should do? FAW
                        sorry been a heavy week

Just ignore it to be honest, see what they do next yea?

Comment

Haha, I like "ignore" instructions! Thanks nid!!

Comment

Haha, I like "ignore" instructions! Thanks nid!!
                            Me too

Comment

Hi Niddy, just an update. I've tried to quote but it won't let me, think it's cos I'm on BB. No 2 on list Cabot (egg card) sent me a "contact us" letter. No threats so I'll ignore & see what happens next (prev letter was in 2009!) If that's ok?
                              Ta muchly FAW

Comment

Hi Niddy, just an update. I've tried to quote but it won't let me, think it's cos I'm on BB. No 2 on list Cabot (egg card) sent me a "contact us" letter. No threats so I'll ignore & see what happens next (prev letter was in 2009!) If that's ok?
                                Ta muchly FAW
                                Yep just ignore it......

Regards not being able to quote.... can you please elaborate what you mean? It works fine usually....?

Comment

Working...
                                X