GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Findingaway's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Findingaway's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Findingaway's UE Diary

As advised, just ignore this letter.

Its not for them to determine enforceability - but for a judge to (make such decision).....

Don't worry, lets see what happens next....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy. I didn't expect to hear from you today!!Panic over, they've done their worst already I guess. I was a bit worried they'd apply to sell the house but I was being stupid cos we could just pay the 1k if it came to that

Can't wait to hear what Cuba's like ( we're contemplating Varadero/ Cayo's for our anniversary in Nov) what part are you going to? Take it you're flying later, so safe flights & a great holiday for you, Mrs niddy & the niddlettes FAW
      I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
      Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Originally posted by findingaway View Post
        Thanks Niddy. I didn't expect to hear from you today!!Panic over, they've done their worst already I guess. I was a bit worried they'd apply to sell the house but I was being stupid cos we could just pay the 1k if it came to that

Can't wait to hear what Cuba's like ( we're contemplating Varadero/ Cayo's for our anniversary in Nov) what part are you going to? Take it you're flying later, so safe flights & a great holiday for you, Mrs niddy & the niddlettes FAW
        Hiya,

Yea they've done their worse already so don't worry too much....

We go to Cayo Guillermo, its lush....... go there every year
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I've had 2 letters now saying still waiting from oc,
          Just an apdate!
          I've received my this mths update lol, they're still awaiting my cca's from OC, will update in 21 days! That's ok - I'll wait patiently FAW

Comment

We're very patient folks FAW........no rush at all.!!

Comment

Just an apdate!
              I've received my this mths update lol, they're still awaiting my cca's from OC, will update in 21 days! That's ok - I'll wait patiently FAW

They are taking the piss aren't they?

Comment

Yep but I don't mind the wait Glad you had a good hol, bet it seems ages ago now though - I see you're back on here til daft o clock!

Got this today from Scotcall -Notice of Personal Visit
                Your long overdue debt has been placed with scotcall for collection blah blah we have been instructed to pass your debt onto one of our Fiels Agents for collection.

My 1st reaction was to send doorstep letter off followed by CCA req, but as this is one of the ones I've never communicated with for yrs don't know if I can stay in hiding for now? I think I've had something like this every 12mths or so.
                Client Capquest, OC Cap 1. Can you advise? FAW

Comment

Yep but I don't mind the wait Glad you had a good hol, bet it seems ages ago now though - I see you're back on here til daft o clock!

Got this today from Scotcall -Notice of Personal Visit
                  Your long overdue debt has been placed with scotcall for collection blah blah we have been instructed to pass your debt onto one of our Fiels Agents for collection.

My 1st reaction was to send doorstep letter off followed by CCA req, but as this is one of the ones I've never communicated with for yrs don't know if I can stay in hiding for now? I think I've had something like this every 12mths or so.
                  Client Capquest, OC Cap 1. Can you advise? FAW
                  Ignore it, if they knock then act daft and say it's not you -

Comment

Thanks niddy, I was hoping you were going to say that!
                    Acting () daft is something I've got off to fine art FAW

Comment

Acting () daft is something I've got off to fine art FAW

Comment

Hi Niddy
                        I received 2 letters from Hillesden today re cca req for mine & oh loan's. OH's said same as always - still looking, so was really shocked when I opened mine to see a cca I'll try & scan it onto the comp tomorrow seeing as I messed it up last time, need to do a practice! It does look ok to me - but what do I know?

I'll sort & upload tomorrow if that's ok. Thanks, FAW

Comment

Hi Niddy
                          I received 2 letters from Hillesden today re cca req for mine & oh loan's. OH's said same as always - still looking, so was really shocked when I opened mine to see a cca I'll try & scan it onto the comp tomorrow seeing as I messed it up last time, need to do a practice! It does look ok to me - but what do I know?

Good luck, hope it's UE, FAW
                          Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                          SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Hiya,

Where are you uploading it to - ie to email to me or to view in secure section?

Comment

Hi niddy, the prob is scanning them to my comp not to you! - have to scan to a memory card but when I did you had trouble opening! I'll get someone to help me sort it over Easter hopefully. I've also received the other cca from Hillesden today .

Nothing else so at least that's ok Now not got internet on so can't do anyway until I sort that. Out - on bb now.

I'll update asap, findingaway

Comment

Hi niddy, the prob is scanning them to my comp not to you! - have to scan to a memory card but when I did you had trouble opening! I'll get someone to help me sort it over Easter hopefully. I've also received the other cca from Hillesden today .

Nothing else so at least that's ok Now not got internet on so can't do anyway until I sort that. Out - on bb now.

I'll update asap, findingaway
                                Hiya,

What do you mean you scan onto memory card? You should plug the scanner to your computer via USB and then save to desktop, NOT saving to a memory card in a usb dongle or whatever...?

If you have the files on your computer then it's easy to send to me!

I'm confused

Comment

Working...
                                X