GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Findingaway's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Findingaway's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Findingaway's UE Diary

Ok I scanned them but did have probs finding them on my comp as they were in gallery so I copied them onto office writer so that must be prob. I'll try again tonight as I've been hoping you'll comment before you go on your jollies, thanks FAW
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
    Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Originally posted by findingaway View Post
      Ok I scanned them but did have probs finding them on my comp as they were in gallery so I copied them onto office writer so that must be prob. I'll try again tonight as I've been hoping you'll comment before you go on your jollies, thanks FAW
      LOL, that explains it..... when you find them, right click and copy - then go to desktop and right click and paste - that way you'll have them at hand to email......

I'm here all night so will await them and deal when your email comes through

Thanks
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy, I've just emailed again, hopefully as documents this time

Comment

Nope - it should end with .jpg or .png - NOT .odt

Its easy - send me an image lol..... if you have saved them as images then just attach and send, stay out of word (its not even word - is it open org or summat?).....

It may be easier for me to download the software to view them - but I shouldn't have to do this
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy, I've just emailed again, hopefully as documents this time
            Right i've opened them via notepad and can just about tell its not compliant so send this back; ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received

Comment

Thanks Niddy that's brilliant! I'll send tomorrow. Sorry for being so thick, I think prob was in the scanning (1st time I've used) I promise I'll sort it for next time!

A ccj was issued in Northampton on this account as I'd left unopened so never defended. Do you think it's worth trying to get it set aside?

I've also received 2 more letters from Hillesden (1 mine, 1 OH) just letting me know they are still awaiting agreement from OC (both sainsbury loans) & they will update in 21 days. That's the 3rd we've received all identical so will just file.

Thanks again, FAW

Comment

Thanks Niddy that's brilliant! I'll send tomorrow. Sorry for being so thick, I think prob was in the scanning (1st time I've used) I promise I'll sort it for next time!

A ccj was issued in Northampton on this account as I'd left unopened so never defended. Do you think it's worth trying to get it set aside?

Thanks again, FAW
                Hmmm, it may be worth sending Paul. from here a message (click this) and tell him Niddy asked you to contact him, explain to him what's happened and ask if he thinks you should apply for set-aside as they have sent an application which doesn't contain or directly link to any prescribed terms....

Comment

I've also received 2 more letters from Hillesden (1 mine, 1 OH) just letting me know they are still awaiting agreement from OC (both sainsbury loans) & they will update in 21 days. That's the 3rd we've received all identical so will just file.

Thanks again, FAW
                  Just ignore - wait and see what they send.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Hmmm, it may be worth sending Paul. from here a message (click this) and tell him Niddy asked you to contact him, explain to him what's happened and ask if he thinks you should apply for set-aside as they have sent an application which doesn't contain or directly link to any prescribed terms....
                    Thanks Niddy I've sent Paul a message (well I hope it went ok - how do I check?)
                    Just wondering, should I still send Turnbull Rutherford the template or wait til I hear from Paul?

Thanks as always, FAW

PS Where are you going in Cuba? I've been looking at it for later in year but can't decide on Varadero or the Cayo's That's if the plan comes together
                    Last edited by findingaway; 8 March 2011, 11:47.

Comment

• Re: Findingaway's UE Diary

Yes still send as it buys time. If you clicked that link and pressed submit you'd have seen a "message sent" message. That means it sent fine.

Pauls busy so bear with him.

Comment

Ok I'll send today, it did say sent so I'll just wait to hear from Paul, there's no rush!
                        Cuba?
                        FAW

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Right i've opened them via notepad and can just about tell its not compliant so send this back; ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received
                          Hi everyone,
                          I sent above as advised by Niddy but I didn't expect a response by return but this is what came today from Turnbull Rutherford Sols:

"Thank you for your letter of 08/03/11.

We are well aware of the decision in Carey, which provides for creditors to reconstitute agreements to comply with their duties under s.78 of the CCA 1974. This decision is irrelevant for the purposes of proving you actually entered into an agreement with Barclaycard, which the signed application evidences.

If you are alleging that you have no recollection of ever applying for credit or signing the application form, we suggest you provide details of any crime reference number or request made for an investigation from Barclaycard's Fraud Unit. Kindly confirm whether you ever received monthly statements from Barclaycard, which would have been sent to the address stated within the credit application, being your current address.

We are of the opinion that the agreement is fully enforceable and request that you seek independent legal advice to establish whether your assertion of unenforceability can be naintained."

I'm not sure what to make of it Anyone with more experience than me know if it can wait for a reply after Niddy back? or do I need to send something back? I was thinking maybe "I will follow your reccomendations & seek independant legal advice. I will contact you in due course" just to gain some time. Any thoughts greatly appreciated FAW

Comment

Hi,

I think I would probably just ignore it and see what they come up with next.

Comment

agree with Elsie, looks like a new kind of scary tactic, why would they ask you to start a legal argument with them?
                              mad!

Comment

Thanks Elsie & Mrs D.
                                I did think it was a new way to scare! (but it worked!) It's an odd one this though. It's OH & already has a ccj & charging order (debt just over 1k!) BUT as he hadn't seen the court papers (ahem - as I'd left unopened/destroyed unopened letters during illness).

There hadn't been any letters etc for about 18mths but they came back on the scene recently, so as the ccj was issued in Northampton - I cca'd them (as a delay tactic) but also out of curiosity as i wondered if they DIDN'T have a cca whether I could go for set-aside (awaiting confirmation from Paul). Wrote to them (TR) explaining above only just become aware of ccj etc then rest of cca template. I thought it'd take a few weeks - bloody hell response sent back by return!

Thanks for your input - I'll stay silent for now FAW

Comment

Working...
                                X