GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Findingaway's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Findingaway's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Findingaway's UE Diary

Thanks NID.

I've just been on trust on-line & don't really know what to look for as it didn't show stat demands! I'd already checked ccj's & bankruptcies ;EEK so know it's not them so I've just checked high court judgements & I've not got any, was that the right thing??

I've got a letter from dlc today re Sainsbury's loan. It's a "Notice of Sums in Arrears" just states opening & closing balances then at the bottom:

Notices for so long as you continue to be behind with your payents by any amount, you will be sent notices about this at least every six months. We are not required to send you notices more frequently than this, even if you get further behind with your payments in between notices.
    Default sums and interest You will not incur any default sums or extra interest in relation to the missed or partly made payments referred to in this notice. This notice does not take account of any payments received after the date of the notice.

Take it to still ignore??
    Thanks again
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
    Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Originally posted by findingaway
      Thanks NID.

I've just been on trust on-line & don't really know what to look for as it didn't show stat demands! I'd already checked ccj's & bankruptcies ;EEK so know it's not them so I've just checked high court judgements & I've not got any, was that the right thing??
      Ok, thats great - so don't worry then they have not sneaked anything which is good. Was a blind threat, by the looks of it!

I've got a letter from dlc today re Sainsbury's loan. It's a "Notice of Sums in Arrears" just states opening & closing balances Take it to still ignore??
      Yes ignore, the statements and default sums are part of CCA2006 amendments - they have to do it - just ignore.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi NID
        I just wanted to check before i send tomorrow as your summary said leave alone any who were quiet. Not heard from Cap 1 since may 09 - but you said to send cca req, is that still the case?
        Thanks

Comment

Hi NID
          I just wanted to check before i send tomorrow as your summary said leave alone any who were quiet. Not heard from Cap 1 since may 09 - but you said to send cca req, is that still the case?
          Thanks
          Apologies, I think I said to do that before realising the date/got confirmation that they'd made a blind threat. If you've not heard in like a year or so then always hold back and have the letter ready cos if they write issuing threats you can send the CCA Request which buys you time and also stops them taking action - but as I say, let sleeping dogs lie....

Ignore it, like the rest! :UE
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy ;Hi
            Yeah thought that was what happened. I'll update the diary when I hear anything & then just post to say pls look at update, is that right?

I've been ignoring them long enough but like this tlook tlook
            Now i've got you guys on my side it'll be like this ;Na ;Na ;Na ;Na ;Na

Can't thank you enough ;K7

Comment

Best of luck, just update your thread with a reminder as and when anything changes...

Cheers y

Comment

Hi NID ;Hi
                Got a letter from Apex today "...our above named client has now formally req that we commence proceedings.... " this is 1 of the RBS cards that was meant to have been paid off last week by the ppi claim, so i've just rung RBS to confirm. It has been paid off & the reason I'm letting you know is that there's been an OVERPAYMENT of £78.89 on one & £218.78 on the other! My cheque for £297.67 being put in tonight's post
                Made my day ;-y ;-y ;-y ;-y ;-y ;-y ;-y

Comment

What a great result, not what RBS would have expected!!
                  When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Hi NID ;Hi
                    Got a letter from Apex today "...our above named client has now formally req that we commence proceedings.... " this is 1 of the RBS cards that was meant to have been paid off last week by the ppi claim, so i've just rung RBS to confirm. It has been paid off & the reason I'm letting you know is that there's been an OVERPAYMENT of £78.89 on one & £218.78 on the other! My cheque for £297.67 being put in tonight's post
                    Made my day ;-y ;-y ;-y ;-y ;-y ;-y ;-y
                    Haha - apex 1 1

You gotta laugh - but well done on the positive result, £300 for free aint bad is it ;-y ;-y ;-y

Comment

Hi NID ;Hi
                      Just as you said reclaiming reminded the dca I'm still around ;D
                      I received a letter from Aplins solicitors...."instructed by dlc on behalf of Hillesden Securities formerly HBOS to take necessary steps to recover the outstanding balance. Our clents ask that you contact them by phone or writing. If you do not make full payment or reach agreement to pay within seven days legal proceedings MAY be commenced....blah, blah,blah

When I realised about the possibility of UE which meant the offer of charges refund were of no use to me & would just alert the dca's of my existence I decided to try it on & rang Sainsbury's to ask if the charges could be refunded to me as the debt was settled at Sainsbury's & was now owned by a third party. The lady who was dealing with "my case" was on hols, but I was told she'd contact me on her return. I've had a letter off her today telling me she's now paid off a further £514.36 on the card Aplins are talking about & a further £572.29 on my other Sainsbury's card! I wasn't expecting that!! I don't know whether my message was relayed wrong or what? Only thing it's good for, is that it does reduce if I ever need to make a F&F I suppose. Oh well I've updated my accounts thread.

Anyway do I file the Aplins letter under I (ignore) or do I need to do anything?
                      Thanks as always ;Hi1

Comment

Hiya

Send this to Aplin: viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

Comment

Hi niddy ;Hi
                          Just a query re the reply you said to send. I've never sent a CCA request as you said to wait n see first. Just concerned cos the reply you said to send refers to a CCA request.

Comment

ooops well ignore then (sorry) lol.... thought you'd sent one.

Comment

;Hi1 That was a quick reply! Ok, i'm happy to ignore ;Sh ;Sh ;Sh

Comment

Excellent, happy - we likes :-)

y

Comment

Working...
                                X