GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BillyTommo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BillyTommo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BillyTommo's UE Diary

Yea actually you're right - try this basic version yea? ---> Signature Request by Creditor/DCA
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That's good mate. I'll send it tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by billytommo View Post
        That's good mate. I'll send it tomorrow
        Cheers - sorry for confusion
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You were just testing, weren't you! Just shows we're learning from the best

Comment

Niddy also did a bespoke one for me to send to a creditor that refused to send CCA without a signature (in fact I'm still playing signature tennis with them now) - allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - DNW's UE Diary

Comment

Thanks DNW, I think that this letter, like the one Niddy found for me that he had also sorted for someone previously, mentions 'going around in circles' and 'I have told you on numerous occasions'. However, as I have only asked for my CCA(s) the once I feel that this wording would be perhaps a tad early. Hopefully the template letter does the trick but if it doesn't then I will have to get a bit more firm handed and then I'm sure the stronger worded letters can be put to good use. Thanks for the input and I hope that your situation is taking a positive direction.

Billy

Comment

Cheers Billy, I was just posting. Link while I remembered it. Hopefully you won't need it but you've got a link if you do

Things going so-so, got quite a long way to go yet but I think the last of our creditors are about to finally default us which is a good thing. We're going to look at a DMP for all our enforceable debts as early in the new year as poss as I've a feeling most of them won't play nicely with only receiving token payments too much longer. But the UEs are less of a worry, shame a few more didn't fall into the UE category, but hey ho, such is life

Comment

Glad it's getting slightly better - slightly is better than not at all. I have got a couple that have been deemed UE by Niddy. I'm waiting for NW to stop playing silly buggers and send me my CCAs for three accounts. Or maybe they haven't got them! That would be a result. Here's hoping. I have had to go down the DMP with my Mint card My fault as I wasn't on the ball and it was early on in my UE journey. It isn't too bad though. The DMP guy that Niddy put me in touch with was fantastic and one 2 hour phone call and it was all sorted. I must admit I was dreading that bit but he made it so much easier. Just try and be prepared and, as my poor old Dad used to say: "Don't put off 'til tomorrow what you can do today!" Mind you, I'm one to talk!

Comment

American Express CC
                    Commenced before 2004
                    Balance £3,365.95
                    Last Paid min payment October 28 2011
                    06/12/2011 Sent CCA request signed digitally along with £1 PO to AMEX - Recorded
                    21/12/2011 Received my PO back from AMEX with a letter which basically says they require my date of birth and my signature

I am going to send them the "signature not required" letter Unenforceability Templates - Section 1. I'll just adjust it to mention the date of birth request. I mean, surely they already have it
                    Last edited by billytommo; 23 January 2012, 18:41.

Comment

• Re: BillyTommo's UE Diary

Capital One CC
                      Commenced 30/09/2003
                      Balance £5,385.62 (£6,106.47 if proceedings are issued)
                      Last full payment 01/12/2010
                      Last part Payment 22/03/2011
                      CCAd
                      Fredrickson & Scotcall writing to me

01/12/2010: Last payment made
                      07/01/2011: Missed payment letter sent by Capital One - ignored
                      27/02/2011: Notice of sums in arrears letter sent by Capital One - ignored
                      17/03/2011: CCA request sent to Cap 1
                      /03/2011: Notice of default letter sent by Capital One - ignored
                      25/03/2011: Letter sent informing me that they are moving the account management back to collections department - ignored
                      05/04/2011: CCA response sent by Capital One
                      27/04/2011: Notice of sums in arrears letter sent by Capital One - ignored
                      27/04/2011: Statement of Default letter sent by Capital One - ignored
                      10/05/2011: Fredrickson send overdue letter - ignored
                      17/05/2011: Fredrickson send chasing letter - ignored
                      17/05/2011: Fredrickson send CONFIRMED RESIDENT card - ignored
                      24/05/2011: Fredrickson send chasing letter - ignored
                      31/05/2011: Fredrickson send chasing letter - ignored
                      14/06/2011: Fredrickson send “potential litigation” letter - ignored
                      29/06/2011: Capquest send chasing letter – ignored
                      30/07/2011: Capquest send “potential litigation” letter – ignored
                      15/08/2011: Capquest send “NOTICE OF DOORSTEP AGENT VISIT” letter - ignored
                      06/09/2011: ScotCall send “DOORSTEP COLLECTION NOTICE” – ignored
                      20/10/2011: ScotCall send “PRE-VISIT NOTICE” – ignored
                      03/11/2011: Fredrickson send IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED letter – ignored
                      18/11/2011: Fredrickson send LETTER BEFORE ACTION
                      24/11/2011: Fredrickson send CONFIRMED RESIDENT card
                      03/12/2011: Sent the Unenforceability Templates - Section 2 as per Niddy
                      05/12/2011: Received letter from Bryan Carter "payment in full .... 14 days...." - ignored

21/12/2011: Received a "one final opportunity to pay...." letter from Fredrickson International. Presume I should ignore?

Comment

The DMP guy that Niddy put me in touch with was fantastic and one 2 hour phone call and it was all sorted. I must admit I was dreading that bit but he made it so much easier.
                        Thanks for this feedback, great to know the third parties we rely on are performing to our high standards.

The DMP Guy is actually very devoted and will bend over backwards to get the math to add up, if you see what I mean - unlike traditional dmp companies, who still seem to back the banks!

Comment

Capital One CC

21/12/2011: Received a "one final opportunity to pay...." letter from Fredrickson International. Presume I should ignore?
                          Yes, ignore for the moment.....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Thanks for this feedback, great to know the third parties we rely on are performing to our high standards.

The DMP Guy is actually very devoted and will bend over backwards to get the math to add up, if you see what I mean - unlike traditional dmp companies, who still seem to back the banks!
                            Yes, all in all I'm as happy as I could expect to be with the outcome. I still haven't had any comms off anyone regarding it (the DMP) though I would have thought that I would have had some official paperwork. The first payment has gone out of my bank, nice and early as advised
                            Last edited by billytommo; 21 December 2011, 20:40.

Comment

Capital One CC
                              Commenced 30/09/2003
                              Balance £5,385.62 (£6,106.47 if proceedings are issued)
                              Last full payment 01/12/2010
                              Last part Payment 22/03/2011
                              CCAd
                              Fredrickson & Scotcall writing to me

01/12/2010: Last payment made
                              07/01/2011: Missed payment letter sent by Capital One - ignored
                              27/02/2011: Notice of sums in arrears letter sent by Capital One - ignored
                              17/03/2011: CCA request sent to Cap 1
                              /03/2011: Notice of default letter sent by Capital One - ignored
                              25/03/2011: Letter sent informing me that they are moving the account management back to collections department - ignored
                              05/04/2011: CCA response sent by Capital One
                              27/04/2011: Notice of sums in arrears letter sent by Capital One - ignored
                              27/04/2011: Statement of Default letter sent by Capital One - ignored
                              10/05/2011: Fredrickson send overdue letter - ignored
                              17/05/2011: Fredrickson send chasing letter - ignored
                              17/05/2011: Fredrickson send CONFIRMED RESIDENT card - ignored
                              24/05/2011: Fredrickson send chasing letter - ignored
                              31/05/2011: Fredrickson send chasing letter - ignored
                              14/06/2011: Fredrickson send “potential litigation” letter - ignored
                              29/06/2011: Capquest send chasing letter – ignored
                              30/07/2011: Capquest send “potential litigation” letter – ignored
                              15/08/2011: Capquest send “NOTICE OF DOORSTEP AGENT VISIT” letter - ignored
                              06/09/2011: ScotCall send “DOORSTEP COLLECTION NOTICE” – ignored
                              20/10/2011: ScotCall send “PRE-VISIT NOTICE” – ignored
                              03/11/2011: Fredrickson send IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED letter – ignored
                              18/11/2011: Fredrickson send LETTER BEFORE ACTION
                              24/11/2011: Fredrickson send CONFIRMED RESIDENT card
                              01/12/2011: emailed CCA request reply to Niddy to check - Niddy says :UE until such time they send current AND original terms....
                              03/12/2011: Sent the Unenforceability Templates - Section 2 as per Niddy
                              05/12/2011: Received letter from Bryan Carter "payment in full .... 14 days...." - ignored
                              21/12/2011: Received a "one final opportunity to pay...." letter from Fredrickson International - ignored
                              22/12/2011: Capital One letter received thanking me for writing about the account (re my letter of 03/12/2011). They will get back to me within four weeks - I'll sit back and wait, then
                              Last edited by billytommo; 23 December 2011, 00:33.

Comment

Egg
                                Credit Card
                                18/7/2000
                                £7,915.71
                                Last paid approx May 2011
                                Not paying
                                CCA'd them in May and got a reply in June.
                                Both Egg and Capital Credit Agencies have been writing to me
                                I have had a default notice which will be actioned 29/11/2011
                                Sent them an 'Account in Dispute' letter recorded 26/11/2011 (I know I should have done so before this date but I should have done a lot of things and haven't!)
                                Niddy says that it is UE at the moment but to sit tight and don't rattle their cage!

This account has been acquired by Barclaycard who responded to my Account in Dispute letter of 26/11/2011 with one dated 30/11/2011 to say that they will deal with my request as soon as possible.
                                They sent me a letter dated 01/12/2011 which is titled "Formal Demand for payment" as "you have not complied with recent Default Notice".
                                15/12/2011: Barclaycard account now passed to RMA
                                23/12/2011 Received FORMAL DEMAND from RMA.

Haven't responded with anything as yet - anything to do?

Comment

Working...
                                X