GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BillyTommo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BillyTommo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BillyTommo's UE Diary

Received a NOTICE OF DEBT RECOVERY ACTION letter today regarding my Tesco card. I would think that you don't need to see it Niddy because even I can see how pathetic the CCA reply is! Ignore?

Billy

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    This is totally unenforceable as all they've sent is the terms - nothing that suggests what it is, that you asked for it, that you agreed to it or the terms - nada!

100%

Regards Try-it-On no need to respond yet, see what they do next
    Last edited by billytommo; 9 December 2011, 12:50.

Comment

Originally posted by billytommo View Post
      Finally, here is a list of cards that I have so far kept up repayments with but who have also hiked interest/cut limits.

Natwest Visa CC 30
      Commenced before 2006
      Balance £3,729.00
      Last Paid 20/11/2011

Natwest Visa CC 35
      Commenced approx 1996
      Balance £5,035.81
      Last paid Oct 2011

Natwest Mastercard CC
      Commenced approx 1996
      Balance £4,750.53
      Last Paid 10/2011

Asda Card CC
      Commenced within last 2 years
      Balance £4,802.89
      Last Paid £150 9th November 2011

American Express CC
      Commenced before 2004
      Balance £3,365.95
      Last Paid min payment October 28 2011

Halifax (with which I have a joint acct with OH)
      Commenced before 2006
      Balance £6,890.14
      Last Paid 20/10/2011
      I have today received a letter from NW stating that they require a signature for each request and they have returned my POs times 3. I have looked at the letter templates for my response and I am happy with what to do there. My question is do I enclose the original letters and POs that they returned along with the latest letter?

Cheers

Billy

Comment

I have today received a letter from NW stating that they require a signature for each request and they have returned my POs times 3. I have looked at the letter templates for my response and I am happy with what to do there. My question is do I enclose the original letters and POs that they returned along with the latest letter?

Cheers

Billy
        Yes do exactly that........
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

This NW signature thing, I did a bespoke letter for someone earlier in the month regards this but just don't have time to search for it - I would check my last few hundred posts or search for it - it pretty much told them straight to sort it or bugger off....

I would find that and send it, maybe someone that recalls it will post a link for you... sorry, just too busy to go searching for it.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No probs mate. I'll find it and send it off on Monday. I'll post the link here as and when I find it.....

Comment

No probs mate. I'll find it and send it off on Monday. I'll post the link here as and when I find it.....
              Its in the diaries and was in the last couple of weeks.... sorry but should be easy to find if you have time - cheers mate.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Send this: ---> Demand of your Signature
                I've searched through all of the threads that you have posted in in the last month. The above is the only one that I can find relating to signatures but the link is invalid. Is this the one that you recall? Or do I just send the template----> Unenforceability Templates - Section 1

I've had a read and it looks good to me.

Awaiting your input.

Cheers mate

Billy

EDIT: Just realised that the actual post quoted is from back in February !!! Obviously not the one to which you referred I'll keep looking and let you know
                Last edited by billytommo; 18 December 2011, 13:16.

Comment

I'll find it for you mate as it may be in the protected section.

Weird cos I know I did it!

Comment

Yes mate I remembered it as well but cannot fiind it easily now for Billy.

By the way love the Sellafield snow l

regards
                    Garlok

Comment

Found it

---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - What2donext / UE Diary

I added the keyword as niddy special lol

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                        Yes mate I remembered it as well but cannot fiind it easily now for Billy.

By the way love the Sellafield snow l

regards
                        Garlok
                        Yea you read it and thanked it mate

Comment

Don't want to hi-jack billy's thread but is there any way we could arrange for an individual to "bookmark" a special. specific bit of information they might find useful?

Just a thought.

regards
                          Garlok

Comment

Add tags at bottom or save thread as a bookmark on browser/rss/subscribe

Comment

Gotchya--- Thanks matey

regards
                              Garlok

Comment

Cheers guys

I've had a look and the letter looks a bit strong for my situation at present, don't you think? As it will be my first response to them I am
                                inclined to think that the template letter would be more appropriate just now. I'm obviously more than happy to go with what you say if you still think that I should send it. If so, however, I think it will have to be tailored to suit my situation as it mentions that communications have been going on for several months now. Also, it mentions complaining to the ICO and FOS but I haven't as this particular episode has only just begun I don't think we're up to that stage yet.

Cheers

Billy
                                Last edited by billytommo; 18 December 2011, 16:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X