GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BillyTommo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BillyTommo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BillyTommo's UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Natwest Visa CC 30
    Commenced before 2006
    Balance £3,729.00
    Last Paid 20/11/2011

---> Send CCA Request!

Natwest Visa CC 35
    Commenced approx 1996
    Balance £5,035.81
    Last paid Oct 2011

---> Send CCA Request!

Natwest Mastercard CC
    Commenced approx 1996
    Balance £4,750.53
    Last Paid 10/2011

---> Send CCA Request!

Asda Card CC
    Commenced within last 2 years
    Balance £4,802.89
    Last Paid £150 9th November 2011

---> Keep paying this if you can afford it!

American Express CC
    Commenced before 2004
    Balance £3,365.95
    Last Paid min payment October 28 2011

---> Send CCA Request!

Halifax (with which I have a joint acct with OH)
    Commenced before 2006
    Balance £6,890.14
    Last Paid 20/10/2011

---> Send CCA Request - can you get a new Joint A/C with another bank or do you want to keep this going to retain one relationship....?
    Do I stop or keep paying these?
    I will keep paying the ASDA one.
    I would like to keep the Halifax account so will keep paying this one.

Thanks again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by billytommo View Post
      The form was filled in by someone I talked to on the phone. Like I said, the only writing on there that could possibly be mine is the sig and the date (if I signed it then I would have dated it) but the rest is definitely NOT my writing.
      Ok, it's technically unenforceable then however see what happens yea?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Do I stop or keep paying these?
        I will keep paying the ASDA one.
        I would like to keep the Halifax account so will keep paying this one.

Thanks again!!!
        I cannot suggest you stop paying, but going on the dates - if it was me, coupled with the other debts I would stop paying.....

If it was me, of course

* I agree regards to the other accounts but remember next year when Lloyds and HBOS merge into one licence they will be able to utilise Right of SetOff (RoSO) so just remember they may dip into your HBOS accounts if you owe dosh to Lloyds banking....

More of a heads up - but to fair you're kinda in for a penny ie you owe to almost all lenders out there
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That's another reason why I am thinking of continuing with paying the Halifax card. I haven't got any LloydTsb cards but I do have bank accounts; personal and business.

Comment

Ok, it's technically unenforceable then however see what happens yea?
            So what should I do? I suspect nothing, just wait and see what their next move is?

Comment

So what should I do? I suspect nothing, just wait and see what their next move is?
              yep, see what they do next

Comment

I'll get them sent off. See what they come up with. Some of them I've had for nearly 20 years! Should be interesting

Comment

Right, might seem like a really silly question this but the CCA Request Letter doesn't have text that says "Enter Your Address Here". Is this deliberate, ie they have to do some work and find it/may not have it or am I okay to stick it on anyway?

Billy

Comment

Right, might seem like a really silly question this but the CCA Request Letter doesn't have text that says "Enter Your Address Here". Is this deliberate, ie they have to do some work and find it/may not have it or am I okay to stick it on anyway?

Billy
                    just send the letter as it is......account No at top
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Comment

Nooooo of course you add your address lol

I didn't add it cos it's common sense that when you write to someone you put your address, isn't it?

Yes - put your address on it!!

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                          just send the letter as it is......account No at top
                          And address dipshit!!

Comment

And address dipshit!!
                            I thought he ment incorporate it in the letter...........
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I thought it might have been some sort of tactic

Comment

Well first time for everything, this is enforceable - its a Morgan Stanley card - but the PT's are there with the signatory page.....

I would blag this for now, see what happens - keep us updated yea?
                                Just received a letter from Barclaycard to inform me that "the above account has now been assigned and transferred by Barclaycard to MKDP LLP" and they have appointed MKRR as their servicing agent to manage the account.

I don't suppose you need to see a copy Niddy but just let me know if I need to do anything.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X