GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlings UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlings UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marlings UE diary

Unsure about that Marling, but I did take my SB from the default date to be absolutely certain , good luck xx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
      i have a termination notice dated 4th august 2008 , that is the same thing as a default notice yeah ?
      many thanks
      marling
      A termination notice would be sent after failure to rectify a default notice so SB would be close to the date of termination.

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
        (9) Rbs loan / ccj

start : not sure / pre 2007
        bal : £13,000
        last full : may 2008
        present : £1 online payment
        dca : none
        Hi all
        could I ask for help/assistance here please.

since 2008 I have £1 month to RBS re the above ccj, at the beginning of the year I had a letter of rbs & Moorcroft saying the account has been passed over to Moorcroft.
        I made my first £1 payment to Moorcroft a couple of weeks ago, they have written to me acknowledging the payment but also asking to get in touch, otherwise they will recommence
        collection activity if they are unable to agree a repayment plan.
        are they allowed to take on a ccj and ask for a new plan as the court have agreed the £1 plan ?

thanks in advance
        marling

Comment

If the £1 was agreed by the court they cannot change it without going back to court.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
            If the £1 was agreed by the court they cannot change it without going back to court.
            thanks cym, so just keep paying the £1 and ignore anything from them

Comment

Working...
            X