GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script the-puppets UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the-puppets UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the-predator-puppets UE diary

Originally posted by the-predator-puppets View Post
    letter sent..cheers
    Don't worry, a lot make threats and yes, with UE ones you are free to start negotiating at any time you feel best. Usually yea, before court! If not, and it's too late then let them get the CCJ and have a judge set the repayment, that way it is fair and also more affordable.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

BARCLAYCARD (Other-half's credit card)

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : CC
      DATE COMMENCED: 02/94
      APPROX BALANCE: £10,000
      DATE LAST PAID:May 2010 usual amount, tokens til Dec 2010, then DMP from Dec 2010 to June 2011 last paid
      DMP OR NOT PAY: DMP Last DMP payment was June 2011 - cancelled it to explore the UE route
      STATUS: Up to date (we are just making min payment amounts via the DMP)
      ACC OWNER: Barclaycard

10th June 2011 CCA Request sent
      17th June 2011 Received letter from Barclaycard acknowledged receipt of cca request - are dealing with it and will respond asap (not sure why but they sent 3 copies of same letter!!!!)
      22nd July Received statement (guess they are still looking for cca!)
      20th August 2011 Received statement
      25th August 2011 Received repayment reminder (if we fail to pay then will revert back to standard interest rate...they never lowered it!!!)
      22nd Sept 2011 Received statement and a second letter staing repayment plan cancelled, pay up or account will pass to MERCERS who will be instructed to issue a default notice (go on then, still no cca!!)

ignore til they do I guess

Comment

HSBC MASTER CARD (My credit card)
        DATE COMMENCED: 02/06
        APPROX BALANCE: £5700
        DATE LAST PAID:May 2010 usual amount, tokens til Dec 2010, then DMP from Dec 2010 to June 2011 last paid
        DMP OR NOT PAY: DMP Last DMP payment was June 2011 - cancelled it to explore the UE route
        ACC OWNER: HSBC Metropolitan Collections as of 20th Aug 2011

12th July 2011 received copy of CCA, Repayment Protection & Card Guard signed application, T&C , Important Changes to CCA, 2 statements sending CCA docs to Niddy to check - poor copies from HSBC - Niddy says enforceable

13th July Blagging it whilst waiting for others to catch up - sent the CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms letter
        20th July 2011 received letter stating they believe their established practices meet all statutory and regulatory requirements...blah blah..will defend vigorously...enclosed name and address if we wish to elect to bring any proceedings - ignoring till they pass to dca who we can do a better f&f deal with
        22nd July 2011 received statement
        20th August 2011 received statement AND letter stating they have passed account to Metropolitan Collection Services
        02 Sept 2011 received URGENT COMMUNICATION DO NOT IGNORE from Metropolitan, asking for us to confirm when full repayment will be made...failure to make full payment within 7 days MAY result in legal proceedings
        10 Sept 2011 received letter from METROPOLITAN urgent communication do not ignore ..If we dont contact them they intend to instruct solicitors to issue legal proceedings and apply for an attachment of earnings - which may be sent to employer by the court to take money from wages to pay the debt.
        11 Sept 2011 Sent the threat-o-gram before legal proceedings letter - as advised by in2deep
        21 Sept 2011 Final Demand from MERCERS - may take action, debt collectors may call round, pay up to prevent this or call and talk about repayments
        Th threat-ogram hasn't slowed em up much - do we continue to just ignore

Comment

ignore til they do I guess
          Yes ignore this
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Th threat-ogram hasn't slowed em up much - do we continue to just ignore
            Send this to Mercers > Account Sold whilst in Dispute Well Metro have passed it on
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
              Send this to Mercers > Account Sold whilst in Dispute Well Metro have passed it on
              sorry my mistake I meant METROPOLITAN - have ammended in original post

Comment

BARCLAYCARD (Other-half's credit card)

DATE COMMENCED: 02/94
                APPROX BALANCE: £10,000
                STATUS: Up to date (we are just making min payment amounts via the DMP)
                ACC OWNER: Barclaycard

17th June 2011 Received letter from Barclaycard acknowledged receipt of cca request - are dealing with it and will respond asap (not sure why but they sent 3 copies of same letter!!!!)
                22nd July Received statement (guess they are still looking for cca!)
                20th August 2011 Received statement
                25th August 2011 Received repayment reminder (if we fail to pay then will revert back to standard interest rate...they never lowered it!!!)
                22nd Sept 2011 Received statement and a second letter staing repayment plan cancelled, pay up or account will pass to MERCERS who will be instructed to issue a default notice (go on then, still no cca!!)
                23rd Sept 2011 Received a "reconstituted" copy cca - terms to follow under seperate cover - emailing to niddy

EMAILED CCA RECON TO NIDDY FOR CHECKING

Comment

HSBC MASTER CARD (My credit card)
                  DATE COMMENCED: 02/06
                  APPROX BALANCE: £5700
                  ACC OWNER: HSBC Metropolitan Collections as of 20th Aug 2011

12th July 2011 received copy of CCA, Repayment Protection & Card Guard signed application, T&C , Important Changes to CCA, 2 statements sending CCA docs to Niddy to check - poor copies from HSBC - Niddy says enforceable

13th July Blagging it whilst waiting for others to catch up - sent the CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms letter
                  20th July 2011 received letter stating they believe their established practices meet all statutory and regulatory requirements...blah blah..will defend vigorously...enclosed name and address if we wish to elect to bring any proceedings - ignoring till they pass to dca who we can do a better f&f deal with
                  22nd July 2011 received statement
                  20th August 2011 received statement AND letter stating they have passed account to Metropolitan Collection Services
                  02 Sept 2011 received URGENT COMMUNICATION DO NOT IGNORE from Metropolitan, asking for us to confirm when full repayment will be made...failure to make full payment within 7 days MAY result in legal proceedings
                  10 Sept 2011 received letter from METROPOLITAN urgent communication do not ignore ..If we dont contact them they intend to instruct solicitors to issue legal proceedings and apply for an attachment of earnings - which may be sent to employer by the court to take money from wages to pay the debt.
                  11 Sept 2011 Sent the threat-o-gram before legal proceedings letter - as advised by in2deep
                  21 Sept 2011 Final Demand from METROPOLITAN - may take action, debt collectors may call round, pay up to prevent this or call and talk about repayments
                  24 Sept 2011 METROPOLITAN asking for £1 for CCA ??

Ideas please???

Comment

sorry my mistake I meant METROPOLITAN - have ammended in original post
                    Sorry you've lost me a little here

Comment

Ignore this you posted same time

Comment

This refers to HSBC Mastercard - i posted that "MERCERS" had sent us a final demand - you advised "sold in dispute" letter - however it should of read "METROPOLITAN" had sent final demand.....sorry if I got you confused.com

Comment

Ideas please???
                          Send this with a with a bit at the bottom saying you sent a CCA request on the 10 june > Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit

Comment

LLOYDS LOAN (JOINT)

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : Loan
                            DATE COMMENCED: 08/12/08
                            APPROX BALANCE: £7,000
                            STATUS: Arrangement to pay default notice 12th August 2011
                            ACC OWNER: Lloyds

16th June 2011 Letter from SCM Solicitors stating they need to talk to us about our request in more detail and without further contact will continue with action to recover money - ignoring for now
                            23rd June 2011 Letter from Lloyds - have credited the £1 postal order (for the cca) to our loan account
                            13 August 2011 Received letter noticing repayments have ceased and cancelling the arrangement MAY now lead to legal action jog on!!! separate letter - default notice - must pay by 30 August or further action MAY be taken jog on again !! no cca !!!
                            24th August 2011 received an "immediate payment or contact required" letter from Lloyds, if dont hear will take further steps to recover the money
                            27th Sept letter from SCM SOLICITORS ...formal demand to pay...if not received in 14 days legal proceedings MAY be issued ..blah blah
                            Evening all, what do we send these as no cca?

Comment

Evening all, what do we send these as no cca?
                              Send them this > CCA Request - Final Demand

Comment

Cheers I2D - good support so far.....
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X