GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script the-puppets UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the-puppets UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the-predator-puppets UE diary

The Agreement would have been based upon the original T&C's.
    Therefore, they would have to provide same, also.

Comment

Not only the originals, but amendments to those since date of inception.

As regards ignoring enforceable ones, yes - until you hear back and know exactly which are and aren't enforceable you have no choice. There is zero point trying to put together any sort of DMP with a half drawn picture!

Comment

Originally posted by the-predator-puppets View Post
        Todays letter goes along the lines of :

under S78 they are compliant if they provide a true copy......that there is no obligation for them to provide a copy of the original agreement bearing signatures....true copy does not need to contain all personal info relating to borrower, sig box or dates of sig....no reason to enter into further correspondence...if not satisfied we may seek whatever legel redress we consider open to us..(how kind of them!!)...they do not consider account to be in dispute ...they will be pursuing for full payment....(join the queue!!!)

Ignore or another letter??

TPP

I would ignore for now and see what else they send, you've told them what's missing and they have to come up with it, according to RBS, they were always tiptop perfection and we all know different!!!

Comment

Todays letter goes along the lines of :

under S78 they are compliant if they provide a true copy......that there is no obligation for them to provide a copy of the original agreement bearing signatures....true copy does not need to contain all personal info relating to borrower, sig box or dates of sig....no reason to enter into further correspondence...if not satisfied we may seek whatever legel redress we consider open to us..(how kind of them!!)...they do not consider account to be in dispute ...they will be pursuing for full payment....(join the queue!!!)

Ignore or another letter??

TPP
          Ignore, as Mrs D says above
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

NEXT (Other half's shopping on-line account)
            TYPE OF ACCOUNT : on-line credit ?
            DATE COMMENCED: 04/06
            APPROX BALANCE: £500
            DATE LAST PAID:May 2010 usual amount, tokens til Dec 2010, then DMP from Dec 2010 to June 2011 last paid
            DMP OR NOT PAY: DMP Last DMP payment was June 2011 - cancelled it to explore the UE route
            ACC OWNER: NEXT

10th June 2011 CCA Request sent
            24th June 2011 Received a "True Copy" of cca, current cca, statement of account - stated Carey v HSBC court case?? emailed to Niddy to check - Niddy says "UE"
            28th June 2011 Sent the "You sent us a blank application form" letter, now please send us a proper CCA
            9th July 2011 Received letter from Next stating they have sent a "True Copy"
            11th July 2011 Sent the Final Response - UE (CCA Received) letter

29th July 2011 received letter stating "unfortunately, we don't have the original signed credit agreement on file, so we're unable to send it. But, enclosed a True Copy of credit agreement along with current copy and statement of account...what we've sent does comply with the Consumer Credit Act"....will continue requests for payment...pass to dca...
            They've admitted they cant find it have sent us same as before (Nid declared UE/Blank Application Form) but with the account number, name and address typed in - is this a True Copy now or still an App Form?? Do we just ignore??

TPP

Comment

Just ignore for now see what they send next
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

They've admitted they cant find it have sent us same as before (Nid declared UE/Blank Application Form) but with the account number, name and address typed in - is this a True Copy now or still an App Form?? Do we just ignore??

TPP
                Nothing has changed - ignore
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

NORTHERN ROCK LOAN - NRAM (JOINT LOAN)

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : Loan
                  DATE COMMENCED: 05/06
                  APPROX BALANCE: £27,000
                  DATE LAST PAID:May 2010 usual amount, tokens til Dec 2010, then DMP from Dec 2010 to June 2011 last paid
                  DMP OR NOT PAY: DMP Last DMP payment was June 2011 - cancelled it to explore the UE route
                  STATUS: Up to date *note on credit report stating account being settled via DMP
                  ACC OWNER: Northern Rock

10th June 2011 CCA Request sent
                  21st June 2011 Received Telephone (Ansaphone) message - please call NRAM - ignoring for now
                  2nd July 2011 Received letter stating amounts we agreed to pay via dmp - ignoring still - may be the penny will drop when they don't receive payment!!
                  8th July 2011 CCA docs recieved - look correct - email to niddy to check - Niddy says enforceable
                  22nd July 2011 received reminder to make monthly payment (obviously noticed not getting DMP pay any more)
                  2nd August 2011 received reminder to make monthly payment
                  CHEEKY BLOODY B........ Just checked our bank account and found that NRAM have taken their LOAN money out on top of our MORTGAGE payment WITHOUT INFORMING US. We paid something like £75 to separate the mortgage from the loan and we were paying mortgage via direct debit fron our bank and cccs paying the loan as part of DMP. It seems that NRAM are reminding us to pay the loan (having ceased payments) and now have STOLEN OUR MONEY WITHOUT NOTICE. What, if anything, can we do about this one??? Should we make a complaint.

TPP

Comment

do they have a DD for the loan on your account?

Comment

They used to get both the mortgage and loan money together via the same direct debit - when we did the dmp we asked them to separate the 2 debts so we could pay the mortgage part and cccs would pay them the loan part out of the direct debit we sent to cccs.

Even if they can do this surely they should at least let us know they were going to take the cash out.

Comment

'Fraid not TPP,

They will always hide behind this heinous "right to set-off" that seems to be built into each and every contract the banks put together.

Barclays stripped our business account on behalf of Barclaycard when all the cards were actually fully up to date. They had made an "administrative error". We got the money back after histrionics but that was the final straw and now they get NOTHING and will get NOTHING. All UE with sols waiting to ambush them. Idiots.

Barclays queue here!

regards
                        Garlok
                        Last edited by garlok; 2 August 2011, 15:14.

Comment

What should we do now ??

Comment

Is your bank account with Northern Rock as well then?

Or did they just set up a DD without your permission to take the unsecured loan element?
                            "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No - we bank elsewhere - its just that when we set up the dmp - the mortgage and loan were together as one direct debit - we arranged to split the 2 as the mortgage was not part of the dmp and they charged us an admin fee to do that. As we no longer have the dmp we aren't paying anyone as we check out the UE route. They last got a payment via cccs end of june. Now end of July and no payment they have sent 2 reminders to pay - one of which came today - the same date as they took both mortgage and original dmp payment as one lump sum without giving us any notice!!!
                              Last edited by the-puppets; 2 August 2011, 15:37.

Comment

Personally as with Sharkleys I would write in the strongest possible terms complaining to the CEO demanding they return the loan aspect of this to your account forthwith, inform CCCCs who are supposedly looking after this on your behalf.

I haven't yet read the whole thread but I would be looking to withold all payments until such times as they resolve the complaint and tell 'em that is what you are going to do. I gave BC till noon on a specific date to come to the table to negotiate the level of compensation they then owed me and they refused.

Just a personal way of dealing with it.

regards
                                Garlok

Comment

Working...
                                X