GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script the-puppets UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the-puppets UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the-predator-puppets UE diary

Originally posted by the-predator-puppets View Post
    NEXT (Other half's shopping on-line account)
    TYPE OF ACCOUNT : on-line credit ?
    DATE COMMENCED: 04/06
    APPROX BALANCE: £500
    DATE LAST PAID:May 2010 usual amount, tokens til Dec 2010, then DMP from Dec 2010 to June 2011 last paid
    DMP OR NOT PAY: DMP Last DMP payment was June 2011 - cancelled it to explore the UE route
    ACC OWNER: NEXT

10th June 2011 CCA Request sent
    24th June 2011 Received a "True Copy" of cca, current cca, statement of account - stated Carey v HSBC court case?? emailed to Niddy to check - Niddy says "UE"
    28th June 2011 Sent the "You sent us a blank application form" letter, now please send us a proper CCA
    9th July 2011 Received letter from Next stating they have sent a "True Copy"
    11th July 2011 Sent the Final Response - UE (CCA Received) letter

29th July 2011 received letter stating "unfortunately, we don't have the original signed credit agreement on file, so we're unable to send it. But, enclosed a True Copy of credit agreement along with current copy and statement of account...what we've sent does comply with the Consumer Credit Act"....will continue requests for payment...pass to dca...ignoring
    25th August 2011 received a "regret to inform you" letter stating account will be transferred to a DCA on 19th Sept...blah blah
    bring it on, ignore as per all the rest and await letters from DCA

Comment

good ignoring PPP!!!
      hard work?

Comment

NORTHERN ROCK LOAN - NRAM (JOINT LOAN)

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : Loan
        DATE COMMENCED: 05/06
        APPROX BALANCE: £27,000
        DATE LAST PAID:May 2010 usual amount, tokens til Dec 2010, then DMP from Dec 2010 to June 2011 last paid
        DMP OR NOT PAY: DMP Last DMP payment was June 2011 - cancelled it to explore the UE route
        STATUS: Up to date *note on credit report stating account being settled via DMP
        ACC OWNER: Northern Rock

21st June 2011 Received Telephone (Ansaphone) message - please call NRAM - ignoring for now
        2nd July 2011 Received letter stating amounts we agreed to pay via dmp - ignoring still - may be the penny will drop when they don't receive payment!!
        8th July 2011 CCA docs recieved - look correct - email to niddy to check - Niddy says enforceable
        22nd July 2011 received reminder to make monthly payment (obviously noticed not getting DMP pay any more)
        2nd August 2011 received reminder to make monthly payment noticed also they have taken it any ways on top of our DD for the mortgage ..thieving scoundrals!
        6th August 2011 sent letter of complaint to our bank re NRAM breaking the Direct Debit Guarantee and requesting a refund. Cancelled the DD. Requested a Standing Order be set up for the Mortgage ONLY.
        12th August letter from Bank stating they are dealing with our complaint set up the DD
        20th August 2011 received cheque for payment they shouldn't have taken result!!
        25th August 2011 received reminder that agreed payment arrangement date is approaching
        2nd Sept 2011 received letter stating we failed to maintain arrangement to pay (cancelled dmp), if account moves further into arrears and exceeds 1 monthly payment adverse credit will be registered ignoring, waiting for it to pass to dca

more ignoring on this one for now

Comment

HSBC MASTER CARD (My credit card)
          TYPE OF ACCOUNT : CC
          DATE COMMENCED: 02/06
          APPROX BALANCE: £5700
          ACC OWNER: HSBC Metropolitan Collections as of 20th Aug 2011

12th July 2011 received copy of CCA, Repayment Protection & Card Guard signed application, T&C , Important Changes to CCA, 2 statements sending CCA docs to Niddy to check - poor copies from HSBC - Niddy says enforceable

13th July Blagging it whilst waiting for others to catch up - sent the CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms letter
          20th July 2011 received letter stating they believe their established practices meet all statutory and regulatory requirements...blah blah..will defend vigorously...enclosed name and address if we wish to elect to bring any proceedings - ignoring till they pass to dca who we can do a better f&f deal with
          22nd July 2011 received statement
          20th August 2011 received statement AND letter stating they have passed account to Metropolitan Collection Services
          02 Sept 2011 received URGENT COMMUNICATION DO NOT IGNORE from Metropolitan, asking for us to confirm when full repayment will be made...failure to make full payment within 7 days MAY result in legal proceedings

what do we do with this one as its enforceable and now passed to the DCA....or need I ask?

Comment

NEXT (Other half's shopping on-line account)
            TYPE OF ACCOUNT : on-line credit ?
            DATE COMMENCED: 04/06
            APPROX BALANCE: £500
            ACC OWNER: NEXT

24th June 2011 Received a "True Copy" of cca, current cca, statement of account - stated Carey v HSBC court case?? emailed to Niddy to check - Niddy says "UE"
            28th June 2011 Sent the "You sent us a blank application form" letter, now please send us a proper CCA
            9th July 2011 Received letter from Next stating they have sent a "True Copy"
            11th July 2011 Sent the Final Response - UE (CCA Received) letter

29th July 2011 received letter stating "unfortunately, we don't have the original signed credit agreement on file, so we're unable to send it. But, enclosed a True Copy of credit agreement along with current copy and statement of account...what we've sent does comply with the Consumer Credit Act"....will continue requests for payment...pass to dca...ignoring
            25th August 2011 received a "regret to inform you" letter stating account will be transferred to a DCA on 19th Sept...blah blah
            02 Sept 2011 received statement including a failure to make payment will result in account transferring to a DCA and a Default being recorded - waiting for this to go to a DCA so we can send the sold whilst in dispute letter

straightforward ignoring to be done on this

Comment

what do we do with this one as its enforceable and now passed to the DCA....or need I ask?
              Just see what they send next on this one
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                Just see what they send next on this one
                Yep - agreed

Just sit tight and let us know whet they decide to send next!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

NORTHERN ROCK LOAN - NRAM (JOINT LOAN)

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : Loan
                  DATE COMMENCED: 05/06
                  APPROX BALANCE: £27,000
                  STATUS: Up to date *note on credit report stating account being settled via DMP
                  ACC OWNER: Northern Rock

21st June 2011 Received Telephone (Ansaphone) message - please call NRAM - ignoring for now
                  2nd July 2011 Received letter stating amounts we agreed to pay via dmp - ignoring still - may be the penny will drop when they don't receive payment!!
                  8th July 2011 CCA docs recieved - look correct - email to niddy to check - Niddy says enforceable
                  22nd July 2011 received reminder to make monthly payment (obviously noticed not getting DMP pay any more)
                  2nd August 2011 received reminder to make monthly payment noticed also they have taken it any ways on top of our DD for the mortgage ..thieving scoundrals!
                  6th August 2011 sent letter of complaint to our bank re NRAM breaking the Direct Debit Guarantee and requesting a refund. Cancelled the DD. Requested a Standing Order be set up for the Mortgage ONLY.
                  12th August letter from Bank stating they are dealing with our complaint set up the DD
                  20th August 2011 received cheque for payment they shouldn't have taken result!!
                  25th August 2011 received reminder that agreed payment arrangement date is approaching
                  2nd Sept 2011 received letter stating we failed to maintain arrangement to pay (because we cancelled dmp), if account moves further into arrears and exceeds 1 monthly payment adverse credit will be registered ignoring, waiting for it to pass to dca
                  7th Sept received from NRAM - you are not maintaining contractual payment, you have arrears on secured loan(mortgage) - news to me and on the unsecured loan we know about that because we stopped paying it.
                  This is interesting - i checked back through letters and statements and we had a letter confirming we were moving to interest-only on the mortgage effective from 1st Dec 2010 and as we paid by direct debit they would alter payments - yet the statement and this recent letter show a smaller payment being made on this month only which they are now claiming puts us in arrears on the mortgage. The rest of the mortgage payments are correct. Any ideas ?

TPP
                  Last edited by the-puppets; 8 September 2011, 18:49.

Comment

new heights of muppetry, I guess you need to phone them again and ask them what the hell they are doing, they are dumplings and seem to be incapable of doing anything right, handy if you could record the call. Normally I wouldn't say phone them, but this is your mortgage and you need to get that sorted

Comment

sorry i put 1st april 2011- now edited to 1st dec 2010 - if we were in arrears then, why wait 9 months to tell us we have arrears on that one lonely old month???? having looked at it all again we also appear to have paid an extra £100 over what we should of for the unsecured loan that month (dec 2010) - i wonder - did they pull another fast one with the direct debit...now totally confused...lets start again:

todays letter claims arrears for mortgage - shows we should of paid £570, they received £424 (not our fault it was a direct debit and letter preceeding it stated automatic change to interest only payment)...£146 SHORT

todays letter only shows unsecured loan payments from february 2011 (not dec 2010) - WHAT ARE THEY HIDING.......Had a look and statement shows they took £424 mortgage (obviously lower than it should of been - hence letter today shows arrears) BUT unsecured loan payment which should of been £197 is on the statement as 2 payments of £146 and £150 both taken in december 1st and 15th = the £297 (the extra £100 we seem to have overpaid)

so my maths thinks they messed up mortgage direct debit, took extra out on loan, we are about £40 in arrears and still its there fault....

Oh my god, my brain hurts....i only got a "C" for maths but not gonna let them get away with it!!!!!!!

Comment

and on final look b4 bed because its bugging me : the £146 loan payment must be the £146 shortfall on mortgage and the following £150 on the loan, rather than £197 was because we had gone on DMP with cccs and thats what we were paying pro-rata...........
                        therefore we are not in arrears and they can go run and jump..thank you and goodnight

TPP, maybe I should of got a "B" for maths !!! lol

Comment

no wonder they nearly went bust, as I said complete muppets

Comment

HSBC MASTER CARD (My credit card)
                            TYPE OF ACCOUNT : CC
                            DATE COMMENCED: 02/06
                            APPROX BALANCE: £5700
                            ACC OWNER: HSBC Metropolitan Collections as of 20th Aug 2011

12th July 2011 received copy of CCA, Repayment Protection & Card Guard signed application, T&C , Important Changes to CCA, 2 statements sending CCA docs to Niddy to check - poor copies from HSBC - Niddy says enforceable

13th July Blagging it whilst waiting for others to catch up - sent the CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms letter
                            20th July 2011 received letter stating they believe their established practices meet all statutory and regulatory requirements...blah blah..will defend vigorously...enclosed name and address if we wish to elect to bring any proceedings - ignoring till they pass to dca who we can do a better f&f deal with
                            22nd July 2011 received statement
                            20th August 2011 received statement AND letter stating they have passed account to Metropolitan Collection Services
                            02 Sept 2011 received URGENT COMMUNICATION DO NOT IGNORE from Metropolitan, asking for us to confirm when full repayment will be made...failure to make full payment within 7 days MAY result in legal proceedings
                            10 Sept 2011 received letter from METROPOLITAN urgent communication do not ignore ..If we dont contact them they intend to instruct solicitors to issue legal proceedings and apply for an attachment of earnings - which may be sent to employer by the court to take money from wages to pay the debt.
                            Are they trying to scare me?? do I ignore some more. Not sure how to play these ones that are enforceable whilst waiting to find out about others - when do we approach them to set up a dmp - guessing at the last possible minute before court action

Comment

Are they trying to scare me?? do I ignore some more. Not sure how to play these ones that are enforceable whilst waiting to find out about others - when do we approach them to set up a dmp - guessing at the last possible minute before court action
                              Send them this you never know > Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

letter sent..cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X