GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script the-puppets UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the-puppets UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the-predator-puppets UE diary

Originally posted by the-predator-puppets View Post
    EMAILED CCA RECON TO NIDDY FOR CHECKING
    That was not a CCA - more a set of "blanket" terms, i.e. they do not have an agreement to issue and they purport that to be a recon, great!

1-0 to you

Respond with this: ---> Unenforceability Templates - Section 2
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks I2D and NID...letters off tomorrow

Enjoy ya hols Mr. Niddy

TPP

Comment

Ref NEXT account

09 Sept 2011 - letter from NEXT "regret to inform you that your account will be transferred to a DCA on 19th Sept" .....may call at your home, may go to court...blah blah pay up today to stop account being transferred - ignoring, waiting for DCA letter
        01 Oct 2011 - letter from MOORCROFT instructed to collect overdue debt...It is a legal requirement to send a notice of INTENDED LITIGATION before legal proceedings in the County Court are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this requirement ....to prevent...settle debt...within 7 days...blah

what do we send - the account sold whilst in dispute letter?? and it came in a nice bright yellow envelope...lovely!
        Last edited by the-puppets; 1 October 2011, 13:31.

Comment

Ref NEXT account

09 Sept 2011 - letter from NEXT "regret to inform you that your account will be transferred to a DCA on 19th Sept" .....may call at your home, may go to court...blah blah pay up today to stop account being transferred - ignoring, waiting for DCA letter
          01 Oct 2011 - letter from MOORCROFT instructed to collect overdue debt...It is a legal requirement to send a notice of INTENDED LITIGATION before legal proceedings in the County Court are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this requirement ....to prevent...settle debt...within 7 days...blah

what do we send - the account sold whilst in dispute letter?? and it came in a nice bright yellow envelope...lovely!
          send this asap ---> Unenforceability Templates - Section 5

Have they sent a CCA yet? Please remind me.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re NEXT

They sent a "True Copy"

You said it was "Application Form" and therefore UE

They sent a we dont have original CCA ....fools!!
            Last edited by the-puppets; 2 October 2011, 21:29.

Comment

Ok send template above.

Comment

Will do

Happy Holidays !!

Comment

BARCLAYCARD (Other-half's credit card)

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : CC
                  DATE COMMENCED: 02/94
                  APPROX BALANCE: £10,000
                  DATE LAST PAID:May 2010 usual amount, tokens til Dec 2010, then DMP from Dec 2010 to June 2011 last paid
                  DMP OR NOT PAY: DMP Last DMP payment was June 2011 - cancelled it to explore the UE route
                  STATUS: Up to date (we are just making min payment amounts via the DMP)
                  ACC OWNER: Barclaycard

10th June 2011 CCA Request sent
                  17th June 2011 Received letter from Barclaycard acknowledged receipt of cca request - are dealing with it and will respond asap (not sure why but they sent 3 copies of same letter!!!!)
                  22nd July Received statement (guess they are still looking for cca!)
                  20th August 2011 Received statement
                  25th August 2011 Received repayment reminder (if we fail to pay then will revert back to standard interest rate...they never lowered it!!!)
                  22nd Sept 2011 Received statement and a second letter staing repayment plan cancelled, pay up or account will pass to MERCERS who will be instructed to issue a default notice (go on then, still no cca!!)
                  23rd Sept 2011 Received a "reconstituted" copy cca - terms to follow under seperate cover - emailing to niddy
                  28th Sept 2011 Niddy says....

29th Sept 2011 Received terms/conditions
                  30th Sept sent the"You sent Terms/Conditions" not a CCA letter
                  05th Oct 2010 Barclaycard reply and quote stuff countering our claim and believe their credit agreement to be fully compliant and will oppose allegations claiming otherwise and will continue to pursue the debt. This is there final response.
                  Do we ignore this? Does Niddy need to see the letter with their arguments about why they feel it is not in dispute?
                  Cheers TPP

Comment

Just ignore for now ...That was there final response
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Absolute standard response from Barclaycard. They will now make lots of noise and pass the case onto Mercers (their in house debt collection crowd-- don't worry they are a dormant company and everything they post could well be unlawful) but they are very persistent troublemakers. Then it will be Calders (the next desk along the office literally) after the defective DN from Mercers and they will make a demand attempting to terminate the agreement which they cannot do on the back of the defective DN.

So the letter is a template and Barclaycard will always play hardball to get you to capitulate. As I2D says sit on it until one of the outside DCA circus gets heavy. Be aware this could be a long job (4 years in total with our disputes-- 2 of them with sols), Barclaycard are usually very slow to sell their accounts on or to litigate. its a bit below them to be sen doing their own dirty work.

Garlok

Comment

Thanks folks, will continue ignoring some more...

TPP

Comment

LLOYDS LOAN (JOINT)

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : Loan
                          DATE COMMENCED: 08/12/08
                          APPROX BALANCE: £7,000
                          DATE LAST PAID:May 2010 usual amount, tokens til Dec 2010, then DMP from Dec 2010 to June 2011 last paid
                          DMP OR NOT PAY: DMP Last DMP payment was June 2011 - cancelled it to explore the UE route
                          STATUS: Arrangement to pay default notice 12th August 2011
                          ACC OWNER: Lloyds

16th June 2011 Letter from SCM Solicitors stating they need to talk to us about our request in more detail and without further contact will continue with action to recover money - ignoring for now
                          23rd June 2011 Letter from Lloyds - have credited the £1 postal order (for the cca) to our loan account
                          13 August 2011 Received letter noticing repayments have ceased and cancelling the arrangement MAY now lead to legal action jog on!!! separate letter - default notice - must pay by 30 August or further action MAY be taken jog on again !! no cca !!!
                          24th August 2011 received an "immediate payment or contact required" letter from Lloyds, if dont hear will take further steps to recover the money
                          27th Sept letter from SCM SOLICITORS ...formal demand to pay...if not received in 14 days legal proceedings MAY be issued ..blah blah
                          30th Sept 2011 Sent the "Final Demand CCA" letter to SCM
                          12th Oct 2011 received letter from MHA COLLECTIONS thanking us for letter of complaint which they have referred to LLOYDS.guess SCM Solicitors/Lloyds passed us on to this DCA - wait and see what Lloyds do next as no sign of CCA as yet
                          updated

Comment

HSBC MASTER CARD (My credit card)
                            TYPE OF ACCOUNT : CC
                            DATE COMMENCED: 02/06
                            APPROX BALANCE: £5700
                            ACC OWNER: HSBC Metropolitan Collections as of 20th Aug 2011

12th July 2011 received copy of CCA, Repayment Protection & Card Guard signed application, T&C , Important Changes to CCA, 2 statements sending CCA docs to Niddy to check - poor copies from HSBC - Niddy says enforceable
                            13th July Blagging it whilst waiting for others to catch up - sent the CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms letter
                            20th July 2011 received letter stating they believe their established practices meet all statutory and regulatory requirements...blah blah..will defend vigorously...enclosed name and address if we wish to elect to bring any proceedings - ignoring till they pass to dca who we can do a better f&f deal with
                            22nd July 2011 received statement
                            20th August 2011 received statement AND letter stating they have passed account to Metropolitan Collection Services
                            02 Sept 2011 received URGENT COMMUNICATION DO NOT IGNORE from Metropolitan, asking for us to confirm when full repayment will be made...failure to make full payment within 7 days MAY result in legal proceedings
                            10 Sept 2011 received letter from METROPOLITAN urgent communication do not ignore ..If we dont contact them they intend to instruct solicitors to issue legal proceedings and apply for an attachment of earnings - which may be sent to employer by the court to take money from wages to pay the debt.
                            11 Sept 2011 Sent the threat-o-gram before legal proceedings letter - as advised by in2deep
                            21 Sept 2011 Final Demand from METROPOLITAN - may take action, debt collectors may call round, pay up to prevent this or call and talk about repayments
                            24 Sept 2011 METROPOLITAN asking for £1 for CCA ??
                            30 Sept 2011 sent the threat doorstep/harrassment letter +the we sent for cca agreement
                            12 Oct 2011 METROPOLITAN complied and sent us copy of CCA (same as we received before - enforceable) stated that they require proposals for repayment of remaining balance within 14 days of receipt of this letter.

Do we start to negotiate a dmp with them now?

Comment

Do we start to negotiate a dmp with them now?
                              Just ignore a little bit longer
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

NORTHERN ROCK LOAN - NRAM (JOINT LOAN)

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : Loan
                                DATE COMMENCED: 05/06
                                APPROX BALANCE: £27,000
                                STATUS: Up to date *note on credit report stating account being settled via DMP
                                ACC OWNER: Northern Rock

21st June 2011 Received Telephone (Ansaphone) message - please call NRAM - ignoring for now
                                2nd July 2011 Received letter stating amounts we agreed to pay via dmp - ignoring still - may be the penny will drop when they don't receive payment!!
                                8th July 2011 CCA docs recieved - look correct - email to niddy to check - Niddy says enforceable
                                22nd July 2011 received reminder to make monthly payment (obviously noticed not getting DMP pay any more)
                                2nd August 2011 received reminder to make monthly payment noticed also they have taken it any ways on top of our DD for the mortgage ..thieving scoundrals!
                                6th August 2011 sent letter of complaint to our bank re NRAM breaking the Direct Debit Guarantee and requesting a refund. Cancelled the DD. Requested a Standing Order be set up for the Mortgage ONLY.
                                12th August letter from Bank stating they are dealing with our complaint set up the DD
                                20th August 2011 received cheque for payment they shouldn't have taken result!!
                                25th August 2011 received reminder that agreed payment arrangement date is approaching
                                2nd Sept 2011 received letter stating we failed to maintain arrangement to pay (because we cancelled dmp), if account moves further into arrears and exceeds 1 monthly payment adverse credit will be registered ignoring, waiting for it to pass to dca
                                7th Sept received from NRAM - you are not maintaining contractual payment, you have arrears on secured loan(mortgage) - news to me and on the unsecured loan we know about that because we stopped paying it.
                                11th Sept 2011 sent letter of complaint to NRAM to remove arrears - their mistake!!
                                22nd Sept 2011 NRAM acknowledged complaint - are investigating
                                24th Sept 2011 NRAM payment reminder
                                04th Sept 2011 NRAM payment reminder - no news on complaint re arrears on mortgage cock-up as yet-ignoring
                                14th Oct 2011 NRAM no resolution to complaint as yet, still investigating - covering their arses more like!
                                15th Oct 2011 NRAM reminder our interest-free period runs out after next month on the mortgage payments
                                Morning all,

We have had almost 1 year of interest-free mortgage payments to help pay back our debts (not that we are paying anyone at the moment) and was wondering whether to ask for this to be extended or to actually pay the full mortgage amounts. Any thoughts??

TPP

Comment

Working...
                                X