GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script the-puppets UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the-puppets UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the-puppets UE diary

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    Goodness knows what they're playing at, I'm pretty certain they don't know themselves. Like MrsD says, Moorcroft only seem to have one set of template letters and seem to send them whether or not they are suitable. Further collections activity? The next letter might threaten you with court and a possible CCJ! So long as you're making the payments ordered by the court I would just keep on ignoring their silly letters.

Thanks, got another letter this week accepting offer ( didn't make offer just paid same amount) and a review in 6 months. So agree their letters are standard ones they send for anything. See what happens in 6 months.

Comment

• Re: the-puppets UE diary

They are the same OLD standard template letters I received one couple of years ago - which was irrelevant to the issue, same wording. == ignore they even send the same type via E-Mail = as their name suggest )Moorcrap) . oopppsssss
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Been a while folks. A few months to go on our enforceables and then we are done finally. However today got a letter from HOIST saying they have passed our UE Barclaycard debt from robinsonway mkdp to hoist as some kind of internal restructuring. So we will just ignore some more on this. The puppets x

Comment

• You will find that a lot of us have had the same letter, in my case not only was there a ruling from FOS that Barclaycard were unable to comply with a CCA request, but it is also well statute barred!
          Hoist and their companies are quite obviously in a financial mess and are trying to sustain their balance sheet by showing debts that they will never be able to collect. This letter can safely be ignored in my case.

Comment

• Originally posted by the-puppets View Post
            Been a while folks. A few months to go on our enforceables and then we are done finally. However today got a letter from HOIST saying they have passed our UE Barclaycard debt from robinsonway mkdp to hoist as some kind of internal restructuring. So we will just ignore some more on this. The puppets x
            Hello nice to hear from you, hope you are happy and well. yes just file away please keep intouch

NW xx
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
            X