GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script the-puppets UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the-puppets UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the-predator-puppets UE diary

Originally posted by the-predator-puppets View Post
    NEXT (Other half's shopping on-line account)
    TYPE OF ACCOUNT : on-line credit ?
    DATE COMMENCED: 04/06
    APPROX BALANCE: £500
    DATE LAST PAID:May 2010 usual amount, tokens til Dec 2010, then DMP from Dec 2010 to June 2011 last paid
    DMP OR NOT PAY: DMP Last DMP payment was June 2011 - cancelled it to explore the UE route
    ACC OWNER: NEXT (MOORCROFT 01/10/11)

10th June 2011 CCA Request sent
    24th June 2011 Received a "True Copy" of cca, current cca, statement of account - stated Carey v HSBC court case?? emailed to Niddy to check - Niddy says "UE"
    28th June 2011 Sent the "You sent us a blank application form" letter, now please send us a proper CCA
    9th July 2011 Received letter from Next stating they have sent a "True Copy"
    11th July 2011 Sent the Final Response - UE (CCA Received) letter

29th July 2011 received letter stating "unfortunately, we don't have the original signed credit agreement on file, so we're unable to send it. But, enclosed a True Copy of credit agreement along with current copy and statement of account...what we've sent does comply with the Consumer Credit Act"....will continue requests for payment...pass to dca...ignoring
    25th August 2011 received a "regret to inform you" letter stating account will be transferred to a DCA on 19th Sept...blah blah
    02 Sept 2011 received statement including a failure to make payment will result in account transferring to a DCA and a Default being recorded - waiting for this to go to a DCA so we can send the sold whilst in dispute letter
    08 Sept 2011 - letter from NEXT "now seriously in arrears", pay £81 by TOMORROW to prevent account passing to DCA, failure to respond may result in blah...blah..blah... - ignoring
    09 Sept 2011 - letter from NEXT "regret to inform you that your account will be transferred to a DCA on 19th Sept" .....may call at your home, may go to court...blah blah pay up today to stop account being transferred - ignoring, waiting for DCA letter
    01 Oct 2011 - letter from MOORCROFT instructed to collect overdue debt...It is a legal requirement to send a notice of INTENDED LITIGATION before legal proceedings in the County Court are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this requirement ....to prevent...settle debt...within 7 days...blah
    3rd Oct 2011 Sent the "Threatogram" before legal action letter to MOORCROFT
    18th Oct 2011 from MOORCROFT - account on hold whilst they investigate
    10th Nov 2011 from MOORCROFT - Possible Litigation, to prevent the above possible action please send payment ......we may have no alternative other than to recomend to our client that solicitors issue legal action.....then a nice box of possible feesolicitor costs, court fees etc etc
    13th Nov 2011 from MOORCROFT - have spoke to NEXT - account remains due for payment - call us (on hold for 2 weeks then follow up will recommence)
    17th Nov 2011 sent to Moorcroft the "threat to commence legal action" letter
    22nd Nov 2011 MOORCROFT telephoned work to discuss account (hung up on them!)
    is it the harrassment letter- i do not wish to be contacted by phone - for these plebs?

Comment

Hi TPP,
      I would consider this one for the calls at works suitably tailored:-

>Templates - Harassment

And perhaps this one to remind them that the account is UE:

>Unenforceability Templates - Section 2

Moorcroft must have had a bad quarter because they usually cut and run after a bit when things get flung back at them. They slink off to find someone more vulnerable. But of course its Christmas bonus time.

regards
      Garlok

Comment

Good idea - cheers, TPP

Comment

BARCLAYCARD (Other-half's credit card)

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : CC
          DATE COMMENCED: 02/94
          APPROX BALANCE: £10,000
          DATE LAST PAID:May 2010 usual amount, tokens til Dec 2010, then DMP from Dec 2010 to June 2011 last paid
          DMP OR NOT PAY: DMP Last DMP payment was June 2011 - cancelled it to explore the UE route
          STATUS: Up to date (we are just making min payment amounts via the DMP)
          ACC OWNER: Barclaycard (MERCERS started writing to us 20/10/11 - RESOLVECALL started writing to us 24/11/11)

17th June 2011 Received letter from Barclaycard acknowledged receipt of cca request - are dealing with it and will respond asap (not sure why but they sent 3 copies of same letter!!!!)
          22nd July Received statement (guess they are still looking for cca!)
          20th August 2011 Received statement
          25th August 2011 Received repayment reminder (if we fail to pay then will revert back to standard interest rate...they never lowered it!!!)
          22nd Sept 2011 Received statement and a second letter staing repayment plan cancelled, pay up or account will pass to MERCERS who will be instructed to issue a default notice (go on then, still no cca!!)
          23rd Sept 2011 Received a "reconstituted" copy cca - terms to follow under seperate cover - emailing to niddy
          28th Sept 2011 Niddy says....

29th Sept 2011 Received terms/conditions
          30th Sept sent the"You sent Terms/Conditions" not a CCA letter
          05th Oct 2010 Barclaycard reply and quote stuff countering our claim and believe their credit agreement to be fully compliant and will oppose allegations claiming otherwise and will continue to pursue the debt. This is their final response.
          20th October 2011 MERCERS sent us a default notice
          22nd October 2011 Received Statement (still adding interest and charges)
          21st November 2011 Received Statement (still adding interest and charges)
          22nd November 2011 MERCERS - passing account to local debt collector who may call at our home

23rd November 2011 sent the harassment of doorstep visit letter
          24th Nov 2011 RESOLVECALL wish us to make contact to discuss payment options, failure to contact MAY result in personal visit
          ignore or send them a copy of "no callers here"!!! letter that we sent to Mercers yesterday!

Comment

24th June 2011 Received a "True Copy" of cca, current cca, statement of account - stated Carey v HSBC court case?? emailed to Niddy to check - Niddy says "UE"
            28th June 2011 Sent the "You sent us a blank application form" letter, now please send us a proper CCA

29th July 2011 received letter stating "unfortunately, we don't have the original signed credit agreement on file, so we're unable to send it. But, enclosed a True Copy of credit agreement along with current copy and statement of account...what we've sent does comply with the Consumer Credit Act"....will continue requests for payment...pass to dca...ignoring
            25th August 2011 received a "regret to inform you" letter stating account will be transferred to a DCA on 19th Sept...blah blah
            02 Sept 2011 received statement including a failure to make payment will result in account transferring to a DCA and a Default being recorded - waiting for this to go to a DCA so we can send the sold whilst in dispute letter
            08 Sept 2011 - letter from NEXT "now seriously in arrears", pay £81 by TOMORROW to prevent account passing to DCA, failure to respond may result in blah...blah..blah... - ignoring
            09 Sept 2011 - letter from NEXT "regret to inform you that your account will be transferred to a DCA on 19th Sept" .....may call at your home, may go to court...blah blah pay up today to stop account being transferred - ignoring, waiting for DCA letter
            01 Oct 2011 - letter from MOORCROFT instructed to collect overdue debt...It is a legal requirement to send a notice of INTENDED LITIGATION before legal proceedings in the County Court are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this requirement ....to prevent...settle debt...within 7 days...blah
            10th Nov 2011 from MOORCROFT - Possible Litigation, to prevent the above possible action please send payment ......we may have no alternative other than to recomend to our client that solicitors issue legal action.....then a nice box of possible feesolicitor costs, court fees etc etc
            13th Nov 2011 from MOORCROFT - have spoke to NEXT - account remains due for payment - call us (on hold for 2 weeks then follow up will recommence)
            23rd Nov 2011 sent the harrassment telephone call at work letter AND the creditor refuses to accept CCA is UE letter (cheers Garlok)
            24th Nov 2011 from MOORCROFT - monthly instalment offer (ignoring)
            plebs!!

Comment

ignore or send them a copy of "no callers here"!!! letter that we sent to Mercers yesterday!
              Yes send it to be on the safe side.....
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I agree I2D, every new kiddy on the block that threatens like that gets a sweetie letter as a matter of course.

regards
                Garlok

Comment

cheers - will fire one off to Resolvecall today :explode1: TPP

Comment

Best of luck - keep us updated.... i'll pop back in a few days and check through things as a lots happened lately
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

LLOYDS LOAN (JOINT)

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : Loan
                      DATE COMMENCED: 08/12/08
                      APPROX BALANCE: £7,000
                      STATUS: Arrangement to pay default notice 12th August 2011
                      ACC OWNER: Lloyds>>>SCM>>>MHA???>>>28/11/11Apex Credit Management Ltd

16th June 2011 Letter from SCM Solicitors stating they need to talk to us about our request in more detail and without further contact will continue with action to recover money - ignoring for now
                      23rd June 2011 Letter from Lloyds - have credited the £1 postal order (for the cca) to our loan account
                      13 August 2011 Received letter noticing repayments have ceased and cancelling the arrangement MAY now lead to legal action jog on!!! separate letter - default notice - must pay by 30 August or further action MAY be taken jog on again !! no cca !!!
                      24th August 2011 received an "immediate payment or contact required" letter from Lloyds, if dont hear will take further steps to recover the money
                      27th Sept letter from SCM SOLICITORS ...formal demand to pay...if not received in 14 days legal proceedings MAY be issued ..blah blah
                      30th Sept 2011 Sent the "Final Demand CCA" letter to SCM
                      12th Oct 2011 received letter from MHA COLLECTIONS thanking us for letter of complaint which they have referred to LLOYDS.guess SCM Solicitors/Lloyds passed us on to this DCA - wait and see what Lloyds do next as no sign of CCA as yet
                      13th Oct 2011 received from LLOYDS notice of arrears
                      14th Oct 2011 received statement (shows the £1 for cca they put into the account instead of sending us a cca!)
                      16th Oct 2011 received from LLOYDs you haven't paid since final demand from SCM solicitors, we will suspend action for 10 days if you contact us now
                      12th Nov 2011 received from LLOYDS notice of arrears
                      13th Nov 2011 received from LLOYDS Statement
                      28th Nov 2011 received from APEX CREDIT MANAGEMENT LTD "our role is to act as an intermediary between you and our client to ensure that the debt is repaid. We profile our clients' accounts carefully using external data sources and believe that you have he ability to make payments on this debt. Please contact...blah blah"
                      updated

Another new company we not heard of - has anyone-else heard of these? What do we send them or just ignore?? TPP

Comment

updated

Another new company we not heard of - has anyone-else heard of these? What do we send them or just ignore?? TPP
                        just ignore - apex are nothing to worry about and quite well known too
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

yep just another pain in the A***E who seem to have got a bit more active of late. Christmas bonuses are obviously looking a little lean this year.

regards
                          Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                            yep just another pain in the A***E who seem to have got a bit more active of late. Christmas bonuses are obviously looking a little lean this year.

meow

Comment

23rd Nov 2011 sent the harrassment telephone call at work letter AND the creditor refuses to accept CCA is UE letter (cheers Garlok)
                              24th Nov 2011 from MOORCROFT - monthly instalment offer (ignoring)
                              03rd Dec 2011 from MOORCROFT - account on hold whilst they refer back to NEXT re CCA True Copy..and a load of stuff abot if it is ue they can't makmake us pay before supposed to, get a court judgement, take back goods ...but can: ask debtors to pay what they owe, send default notice, refer to credit agency, pass into to dca, sell debt, take case to court....tell us something we don't know !!! lol
                              updated - seems like christmas is early with these guys, they want to play pass the parcel!

Comment

LLOYDS LOAN (JOINT)

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : Loan
                                DATE COMMENCED: 08/12/08
                                APPROX BALANCE: £7,000
                                STATUS: Arrangement to pay default notice 12th August 2011
                                ACC OWNER: Lloyds>>>SCM>>>MHA???>>>28/11/11Apex Credit Management Ltd

16th June 2011 Letter from SCM Solicitors stating they need to talk to us about our request in more detail and without further contact will continue with action to recover money - ignoring for now
                                23rd June 2011 Letter from Lloyds - have credited the £1 postal order (for the cca) to our loan account
                                13 August 2011 Received letter noticing repayments have ceased and cancelling the arrangement MAY now lead to legal action jog on!!! separate letter - default notice - must pay by 30 August or further action MAY be taken jog on again !! no cca !!!
                                24th August 2011 received an "immediate payment or contact required" letter from Lloyds, if dont hear will take further steps to recover the money
                                27th Sept letter from SCM SOLICITORS ...formal demand to pay...if not received in 14 days legal proceedings MAY be issued ..blah blah
                                30th Sept 2011 Sent the "Final Demand CCA" letter to SCM
                                12th Oct 2011 received letter from MHA COLLECTIONS thanking us for letter of complaint which they have referred to LLOYDS.guess SCM Solicitors/Lloyds passed us on to this DCA - wait and see what Lloyds do next as no sign of CCA as yet
                                13th Oct 2011 received from LLOYDS notice of arrears
                                14th Oct 2011 received statement (shows the £1 for cca they put into the account instead of sending us a cca!)
                                16th Oct 2011 received from LLOYDs you haven't paid since final demand from SCM solicitors, we will suspend action for 10 days if you contact us now
                                12th Nov 2011 received from LLOYDS notice of arrears
                                13th Nov 2011 received from LLOYDS Statement
                                28th Nov 2011 received from APEX CREDIT MANAGEMENT LTD "our role is to act as an intermediary between you and our client to ensure that the debt is repaid. We profile our clients' accounts carefully using external data sources and believe that you have the ability to make payments on this debt. Please contact...blah blah" ignoring as per Nid's advice
                                12th Dec 2011 received from APEX disapointed we have failed to reach agreement with them, believe we are "simply avoiding paying" and must act in best interests of their client...belive we have the ability to make payments..consequently account will be passed to their internal litigation team..may include legal action to obtain ccj, charging order, attachment of earnings application.
                                updated...ignore some more or send something to them???

Comment

Working...
                                X