GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script the-puppets UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the-puppets UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the-predator-puppets UE diary

Just wanted to say welcome and good luck
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

good luck the PPs

Comment

Final thought for the night, as we are stopping the DMP would it be worth now speaking to the 2 banks re overdrafts for full and finals (they are in the DMP at the moment with the rest of the predators!)- we could use the money from the next month/s DMP payments that we won't be making???

Comment

Not yet. You need them to be sold on. The bank won't negotiate much.

Regards to the enforceable debts, last plan of action is a reclaim or haggle for f&f to clear them so by the time that occurs (6+ months time) you'll have a few grand to play with.... The way you deal with enforceable ones is to negotiate f&f with those that bark the loudest. Some will go for the jugular, others will piss around for a year with idle threats
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thought so, just wanted to be sure...hold out for as long as possible then do some deals with money we've held back....thanks.

Comment

Exactly. The breathing space allows you time to "save sensibly" at YOUR pace alleviating the stresses of worrying about getting enough to pay the bills!

Basically......
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

All CCA Requests sent today...sit back and wait for the fun to start. Fingers crossed we get some back that are UE. Feeling pretty positive about taking back control.

TPP

Comment

Good luck TPP

I sent off my 11 CCA requests last October and of the ones that replied with a CCA (7 of them) they are all deemed UE by Niddy and I'm just following instructions from Niddy and continuing the paper chase.

Of the 4 who have not sent a CCA they have cashed my cheque but I've heard nothing since, so I'm letting sleeping dogs lie, and until they respond with a CCA they are UE.

best of luck

Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Received first 2 letters back from predators after sending for cca's - what do we do with these then - guessing ignore SCM (Lloyds)? is there a template letter about digitally signed letters for MINT...bless em!

TPP

Comment

Have Mint asked you to provide them with your signature?

And what have SCM said, just give a brief summary.

Comment

MINT " In order that we may respond we require the following:

Your written and signed instruction authorising us to release information under the Act to you.

Your original paperwork is enclosed with this letter; please return it with requested documentation in order that we may respond"

SCM "we need to talk to you about your request in more detail. Please call us on .....so that we can discuss your request and then take our client's further instructions.....without further contact we are instructed to continue with our action to recover the money...................." Best bit for me is "when replying please include your contact number so that we may discuss your account with you"

TPP

Comment

I'd ignore SCM for now.

As for Mint i'd send this--> Demand of your Signature

Include your request for CCA that Mint sent back.
                          Last edited by swanfan; 16 June 2011, 19:58.

Comment

Just wanted to pop in and wish you luck, I've just stopped a DMP with CCCS so we're both at about the same point. GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Thanks J and good luck to you too

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                                I'd ignore SCM for now.

As for Mint i'd send this--> Demand of your Signature

Include your request for CCA that Mint sent back.
                                Thanks Swanny, spot on

Comment

Working...
                                X