GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LooLoo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LooLoo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LooLoo's UE Diary

malheureusement... peut-etre on doit ecrire les DCAs en francais ... that'll confuse 'em. (and sorry I can't work out how to get accents on this).
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
      malheureusement... peut-etre on doit ecrire les DCAs en francais ... that'll confuse 'em. (and sorry I can't work out how to get accents on this).
      Why would we write to DCA's in French - lol But yes, very unfortunate....

Sorry, am showing off aren't I?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
        Co-operative Bank – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
        2) Start Date 29/11/20001.
        3) Approx Balance - £6,208
        4) Last full payment – September 2009
        5) On Arrangement Plan - £75 – paid up to date last payment 23rd December, 2010.
        6) No default, credit report just shows on AP
        7) Still with Co-operative Bank. This credit card was originally taken out with Northern Rock as part of our Together Mortgage, can’t remember when Co-op took the card over – maybe 3/4 years ago?? At the moment my current bank account is with the Co-op. Being charged some interest and card charge.

18th January - SAR request sent with £10 cheque
        24th March - letter received defaulting me dated 18th March. Never received SAR - my bank should all be changed over this month - just want to be sure my wages go to my new account then I will be sending out my CCA request.
        28th June - CCA request sent
        25th July - CCA received - will update to document thread
        Hi Nid

CCA received - I will update to document thread if you let me know your thoughts

cheers!!

Comment

Hi Nid

CCA received - I will update to document thread if you let me know your thoughts

cheers!!
          Good luck Loo
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks In2Deep............... will let you know what Nid says about it..... eeek

Comment

Thanks In2Deep............... will let you know what Nid says about it..... eeek
              Try messaging me to say you've loaded a document or it'll sit there a while wumman!!

As per the agreement database:
              Is it your handwriting and siggy on the agreement they sent?
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Try messaging me to say you've loaded a document or it'll sit there a while wumman!!

As per the agreement database:

Erm well as i had udated my diary and said i had uploaded it i didn't think to send you a message as didn't want to get told off for pestering you......................

and yes it is my writing and my signature - so assume that bad news?

Comment

There were no attached PT's and until they do it will be

If they send terms then it'll become again

so you can respond with this: CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

Fab Nid - will do!

thanks

Comment

Egg – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
                      2) Start Date 22/07/2003.
                      3) Approx Balance - £7,612
                      4) Last full payment – September 2009.
                      5) &nbspas on arrangement plan - £88 – last payment 25th November, 2010.
                      6) No default issued as of yet, on credit report shows as on AP
                      7) At the moment still with Egg. After a year on AP Egg refused to extend the AP any more, I explained that my situation had not changed in anyway.

18th December - CCA request sent with £1 cheque
                      21st December – letter received by Egg and signed for.
                      Various phone calls and a letter chasing for payment throughout December from Egg
                      30th December - Egg cashed £1 cheque
                      31st December - Received CCA from Egg Niddy says
                      5th January CCA query letter sent
                      Couple of phone calls in Jan - not answered - emails on my on line account telling me they MUST speak to me.
                      18th January SAR request sent with £10 cheque
                      18th January - phone call
                      18th January - letter received - scanned in and sent to Niddy
                      26th January - letter received - asking for times/dates and nature of calls to enable to help them find the details they need.
                      27th January - Letter sent as per Niddy's instruction
                      4th February - letter received asking for £1 fee for CCA....
                      12th February - SAR received
                      17th March - letter received from (wait for it) CCA on behalf of Egg saying if they don't contact them they WILL send a representative to my address
                      14th March - Telephone Harrassment letter sent
                      17th March - Door step vist letter sent to CCA
                      24th March - two letters recevied one from EGG dasted 21st March saying think you for your complaint. the other from Egg masquarading as CCA dated 18th March saying they are doing checks on my re property ownership validation of empolyment details blah.. and i should contact them immediately othterwise they MAY pass on to their solicitors
                      31st March - letter received saying they have looked into my complaint and as they are trying to help me they need to telephone me so they will keep on ringing even though I have asked them to stop and they have enclosed a I and E form (printed from the natinal debt line) and I should fill it in and get it back to them by 7th April - o and they will hold off calling me until 7th April
                      11th June - DEFAULT NOTICE issued by egg dated 7th June
                      12th July - letter dated 6th July from Egg saying my egg card agreement has been terminated
                      4th August - letter from MOORCROFT sending a notice of intended litigation

Hi just letter from Moorcroft received - guess you don't need to see it?? will i send the threat to commence litigation letter? also at the same time can i send them the please stop ringing me letter - as getting 4 or 5 calls a day (on mobile so no real big deal)

thanks

Comment

Hi just letter from Moorcroft received - guess you don't need to see it?? will i send the threat to commence litigation letter? also at the same time can i send them the please stop ringing me letter - as getting 4 or 5 calls a day (on mobile so no real big deal)

thanks
                        Hiya

send this (harassment): ---> Templates - Harassment

Ignore the threat of litigation for now..... just send the above

Comment

Thanks Nid! will do

))

Comment

Thanks Nid! will do

))
                            Keep us updated

Comment

Egg – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
                              2) Start Date 22/07/2003.
                              3) Approx Balance - £7,612
                              4) Last full payment – September 2009.
                              5) &nbspas on arrangement plan - £88 – last payment 25th November, 2010.
                              6) No default issued as of yet, on credit report shows as on AP
                              7) At the moment still with Egg. After a year on AP Egg refused to extend the AP any more, I explained that my situation had not changed in anyway.

18th December - CCA request sent with £1 cheque
                              21st December – letter received by Egg and signed for.
                              Various phone calls and a letter chasing for payment throughout December from Egg
                              30th December - Egg cashed £1 cheque
                              31st December - Received CCA from Egg Niddy says
                              5th January CCA query letter sent
                              Couple of phone calls in Jan - not answered - emails on my on line account telling me they MUST speak to me.
                              18th January SAR request sent with £10 cheque
                              18th January - phone call
                              18th January - letter received - scanned in and sent to Niddy
                              26th January - letter received - asking for times/dates and nature of calls to enable to help them find the details they need.
                              27th January - Letter sent as per Niddy's instruction
                              4th February - letter received asking for £1 fee for CCA....
                              12th February - SAR received
                              17th March - letter received from (wait for it) CCA on behalf of Egg saying if they don't contact them they WILL send a representative to my address
                              14th March - Telephone Harrassment letter sent
                              17th March - Door step vist letter sent to CCA
                              24th March - two letters recevied one from EGG dasted 21st March saying think you for your complaint. the other from Egg masquarading as CCA dated 18th March saying they are doing checks on my re property ownership validation of empolyment details blah.. and i should contact them immediately othterwise they MAY pass on to their solicitors
                              31st March - letter received saying they have looked into my complaint and as they are trying to help me they need to telephone me so they will keep on ringing even though I have asked them to stop and they have enclosed a I and E form (printed from the natinal debt line) and I should fill it in and get it back to them by 7th April - o and they will hold off calling me until 7th April
                              11th June - DEFAULT NOTICE issued by egg dated 7th June
                              12th July - letter dated 6th July from Egg saying my egg card agreement has been terminated
                              4th August - letter from MOORCROFT sending a notice of intended litigation
                              10th August - Harrasment Letter sent
                              18th August - letter dated 9th August from Moorcroft - in nice yellow envelope and typed in that very business type font of comic sans!!! anyway says I need to contact them before 16th to stop the possible litigation action.

Hi

up dated with letter from Moorcroft - as it was dated 9th August - I assume when it was sent out they had not received the Harrasment Letter - so assume - ignore this for the time being?? They are not calling at the moment

Comment

Mint (RBS) – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
                                2) Start Date 4/8/2004
                                3) Approx Balance - £5,289
                                4) Last full payment – September 2009
                                5) Currently on arrangement plan - £56 – last payment 22nd December 2010.
                                6) Default issued 23rd December 2009.
                                7) Still with Mint. Interest has been frozen

4th January - CCA request sent with £1 cheque
                                18th January - SAR request sent with £10 cheque
                                20th January - letter received from Mint enclosing my letter saying they are unable to comply with my CCA request as I never enclosed my £1 payment
                                26th January - RESENT CCA request with postal order STAPLED to the letter!
                                31st January - Letter received from Mint enclosing my £10 cheque saying they were unable to complete my request as my letter was unsigned
                                2nd February - Letter sent to Mint - requesting info again and poiting out letter does not need to be signed as per Niddy's instruction
                                17th February - Letter received from Mint saying they are dissappointed not to have recevied my payment - also had about 3 or 4 phone calls - not been picked up!
                                21st February - CCA received Niddy says
                                22nd - going to blag - missing prescribed terms letter sent
                                11th March - letter sent saying they have complied and they see no reason to enter in to any further correspondence (letter was dated 25th Feb!
                                28th March - Payment demand sent by Triton for the full amount
                                30th March - enough is enough template letter sent to Triton
                                19th May - lots of calls from Triton
                                3rd June - Urgent Action Required Letter (datd 19th May!)
                                7th June - Notice of Legal Proceedings letter received (dated 30th May) from Triton
                                8th June - threat of doorstep visit and Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation Letters sent to Triton
                                27th June - letter from GREEN AND CO saying they are likely to commence court proceedings against me without further notice or I can pay Triton within 7 days (letter dated 17th June I receved on 27th June)
                                4th July - Threat to commence litigation letter sent
                                8th July - Letter from Green and Co sayng they thank me for my letter but my response should've been sent to Triton not them and they have passed my letter to Triton and they will reply to me directly
                                18th August - letter from RMA who have taken over this account

Hi

Letter from RMA saying they have taken over my account - do I need to send anything to them at the moment? They are ringing me daily at the moment but to the home number so not really too much of a hassle

Comment

Working...
                                X