GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LooLoo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LooLoo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LooLoo's UE Diary

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo View Post
    I know my own fault - I got our receptionist to take it to the post office for me and buy the postal order so he just popped in the envelope... Pah.

The funny thing where they sent it all back they folded it all and the postal order has exactly the same crease as the letter and the envelope..... what utter idiots.....

At least with the SAR requests I had the cheques before they went to the post office so they were all stapled safely to the letter.
    Have you sorted this now, ie resent it?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes Nid it went off "again" yesterday! Last night got a letter from Egg regarding my SAR request saying :

Thank you for your recent request for a copy of phone calls/call transcripts. Please provide us with the approximate dates, times and th nature of the calls. These details will help us find the calls you need.

Additionally as part of the Subject Access Request (SAR) we will provde a copy of the accountnotes wihch include call contact information.

Shall I just respond with.... as requested i would like All information that you hold on me since the account was opened???

Have updated posts
      http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...26&postcount=2
      http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showpost.php?p=41029&postcount=5
      Last edited by LooLoo; 27 January 2011, 09:09. Reason: Link to updated posts

Comment

what muppets they are!!!!

(Yoda mode again!!!!)

Comment

It is just time wasting Dopey.. pain is I really need the statements for court (divorce)......... o well at least I can take the letters with me proving that I am TRYING to get the info.........

x

Comment

Sunny

Quick reply back to them with this;

"On XX/XX/2010 I requested that you send me all data, in line with s.7 Data Protection Act 1998, which you replied on XX January requesting I provide dates of call & transcript times/dates. This letter is formal notification that I do not require transcripts of calls, instead I want all information regarding the account, in general. Electronic data is not necessary right now, for me to complete my investigation. Ideally I need a copy of all historical statements and communication between us".

Send it back asap!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

will do now

Thanks!!!!
              Last edited by LooLoo; 27 January 2011, 11:16. Reason: FORGOT TO SAY THANK YOU!!

Comment

FFS - got a letter yesterday from HBOS re SAR request

They kindly enclosed a couple leaflets
                Credit Scoring - How we work whether we an give you credit
                Personal Customer Complints - Here's what we do

and a copy of their Privacy Statement (very high tech photo copy!)

The gist of the letter is

I have received your fee of £10 and cofnirm I am currently processing your request. A copy of the information you are entitled to receive will be supplied to you as soon as possible, and certainly within the 40 days allowed by the Data Protection Act 1998. In order to ensure we match your exact requirements, please contact me at your earliest convenience on the above number to discuss your request. (this bit really was in BOLD)

Please note, HBOS plc is not obliged to supply records held in paper format if they do not form part of a relevant filing system.

Ugh - I only want my bleeding statements!!!!

Nid shall I just sent somethng similar to what I sent to Egg - will await yours.....

Updated Posts -
                http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...27&postcount=3
                Last edited by LooLoo; 28 January 2011, 09:37. Reason: Add link to post updates

Comment

Ah this can wait till after the weekend now, as won't have time to get to the post office - just wanted to check what is the best repsonse would be - sure it is just similar to egg.

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Comment

HBOS Credit Card

1) Credit card
                    2) Start Date 26/10/2006
                    3) Approx Balance - £10,673
                    4) Last full payment – July 2009
                    5) On Arrangement Plan - £108 – paid up date last payment on 22nd December, 2010.
                    6) Default issued on 29/9/2010
                    7) At the moment Account is in hands of Blair Oliver Scott. Interest has been frozen.

4th January - CCA request sent with £1 cheque to BOS
                    18th January - SAR request sent to Halifax to cover all my accounts with them and £10 cheque
                    27th January - Letter received from HBOS asking me to call to discuss my excact requirements for SAR request
                    28th January - Letter received from Halifax saying they have enclosed a reconstituted version of the executed agreement and that they have requested a copy of my original singed agreement which will be with me shortly.
                    Update - letter received yesterday - will scan in and send to you on monday if that ok?

UPDATE - emailed to Niddy today
                    Last edited by LooLoo; 31 January 2011, 11:02.

Comment

Another update

BARCLAYS ACCOUNT OPEN TODAY!!

So once DD and SO sorted and Feb's wages go in I can send CCA request to Co-op.....

getting there!

Comment

Another update

BARCLAYS ACCOUNT OPEN TODAY!!

So once DD and SO sorted and Feb's wages go in I can send CCA request to Co-op.....

getting there!
                        Brilliant!
                        Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                        SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Thanks MGS it was quite funny as I was very clear when I went in - I want the basic cash card account... so she first tries to get me a current account.................... which obv declines - so have you got problems with your credit history - erm no Sh!t sherlock... yes that is why i just want the cash card account - so she tries again, withing 5 mins had the sort code and account number and Welcome to Barlcays! Anyway it is nice to have a branch within walking distance of work.

Comment

Nid really sorry just need a bit of guidance... I kow you are busy but if you have a second........ Couple of updates as per below, as think my updates might have got a bit lost above.

I have received your fee of £10 and cofnirm I am currently processing your request. A copy of the information you are entitled to receive will be supplied to you as soon as possible, and certainly within the 40 days allowed by the Data Protection Act 1998. In order to ensure we match your exact requirements, please contact me at your earliest convenience on the above number to discuss your request. (this bit really was in BOLD)

Please note, HBOS plc is not obliged to supply records held in paper format if they do not form part of a relevant filing system.

Nid shall I just sent somethng similar to what I sent to Egg - will await yours.....

Updated Posts -

Shall I just send something like I sent to Egg saying that all i need at this moment is copies of all my satements for all my accounts held with them?

Mint (RBS) – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
                            2) Start Date 4/8/2004
                            3) Approx Balance - £5,289
                            4) Last full payment – September 2009
                            5) Currently on arrangement plan - £56 – last payment 22nd December 2010.
                            6) Default issued 23rd December 2009.
                            7) Still with Mint. Interest has been frozen

4th January - CCA request sent with £1 cheque
                            18th January - SAR request sent with £10 cheque
                            20th January - letter received from Mint enclosing my letter saying they are unable to comply with my CCA request as I never enclosed my £1 payment
                            26th January - RESENT CCA request with postal order STAPLED to the letter!
                            31st January - Letter received from Mint enclosing my £10 cheque saying they were unable to complete my request as my letter was unsigned
                            I'll scan and email the letter to you tomorrow - unless there is just a standard reply to this ?

HBOS Credit Card

1) Credit card
                            2) Start Date 26/10/2006
                            3) Approx Balance - £10,673
                            4) Last full payment – July 2009
                            5) On Arrangement Plan - £108 – paid up date last payment on 22nd December, 2010.
                            6) Default issued on 29/9/2010
                            7) At the moment Account is in hands of Blair Oliver Scott. Interest has been frozen.

4th January - CCA request sent with £1 cheque to BOS
                            18th January - SAR request sent to Halifax to cover all my accounts with them and £10 cheque
                            27th January - Letter received from HBOS asking me to call to discuss my excact requirements for SAR request
                            28th January - Letter received from Halifax saying they have enclosed a reconstituted version of the executed agreement and that they have requested a copy of my original singed agreement which will be with me shortly.
                            Scanned this in to you today - will await yours.

Sorry I know you are up to your eyes....

Thanks

Comment

Updated Posts -
                              Just ring and confirm you want everything about you - if they ask for your phone number say you do not have one. Make sure you withold your number.....

Also remind them that their policy matters little to you, if it conforms with the DPA then they must follow the guidelines or you'll sue them without question of a doubt --- then quote this from the DPA:
                              If you store any of the older records on microfiche, please be aware that the Information Commissioner deems this to be a relevant filing system under the Act. As such, any microfiche data must be sent to me in fully legible and comprehensible form.
                              Don't say "I only want statements" - tell them you want everything!
                              Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 1 February 2011, 13:03.

Comment

Update - letter received yesterday - will scan in and send to you on monday if that ok?

UPDATE - emailed to Niddy today
                                What does it say - thing is I only check letters that are non standard - if it is bog standard then tell me the gist of the content please (on here).....

Comment

Working...
                                X