GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LooLoo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LooLoo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LooLoo's UE Diary

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
    Egg – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
    2) Start Date 22/07/2003.
    3) Approx Balance - £7,612
    4) Last full payment – September 2009.
    5) &nbspas on arrangement plan - £88 – last payment 25th November, 2010.
    6) No default issued as of yet, on credit report shows as on AP
    7) At the moment still with Egg. After a year on AP Egg refused to extend the AP any more, I explained that my situation had not changed in anyway.

18th December - CCA request sent with £1 cheque
    21st December – letter received by Egg and signed for.
    Various phone calls and a letter chasing for payment throughout December from Egg
    30th December - Egg cashed £1 cheque
    31st December - Received CCA from Egg Niddy says
    5th January CCA query letter sent
    Couple of phone calls in Jan - not answered - emails on my on line account telling me they MUST speak to me.
    18th January SAR request sent with £10 cheque
    18th January - phone call
    18th January - letter received - scanned in and sent to Niddy
    26th January - letter received - asking for times/dates and nature of calls to enable to help them find the details they need.
    27th January - Letter sent as per Niddy's instruction
    4th February - letter received asking for £1 fee for CCA....
    12th February - SAR received
    17th March - letter received from (wait for it) CCA on behalf of Egg saying if they don't contact them they WILL send a representative to my address
    14th March - Telephone Harrassment letter sent
    17th March - Door step vist letter sent to CCA
    24th March - two letters recevied one from EGG dasted 21st March saying think you for your complaint. the other from Egg masquarading as CCA dated 18th March saying they are doing checks on my re property ownership validation of empolyment details blah.. and i should contact them immediately othterwise they MAY pass on to their solicitors
    Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Have you had a reply to your CCA Request as of yet?

Hi Yes you said back in December - do you need me to up load the document to my other thread?

(PS Welcome back!! )

Comment

Co-operative Bank – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
      2) Start Date 29/11/20001.
      3) Approx Balance - £6,208
      4) Last full payment – September 2009
      5) On Arrangement Plan - £75 – paid up to date last payment 23rd December, 2010.
      6) No default, credit report just shows on AP
      7) Still with Co-operative Bank. This credit card was originally taken out with Northern Rock as part of our Together Mortgage, can’t remember when Co-op took the card over – maybe 3/4 years ago?? At the moment my current bank account is with the Co-op. Being charged some interest and card charge.

18th January - SAR request sent with £10 cheque
      24th March - letter received defaulting me dated 18th March. Never received SAR - my bank should all be changed over this month - just want to be sure my wages go to my new account then I will be sending out my CCA request.
      Yep, lets wait and see....

You say they defaulted you, what date did you receive it - write it on the envlope as we may use that later
      Default date 18th March - date received letter 24th March - I've written it on the envelope.

I will be sending off my CCA request this week as now everything is changed over to my new bank account - just wanted to make sure they never cocked up my wages - don't ahem always trust out accountant!

Also Edit! not received SAR and they have cashed my cheque - SAR sent on 18th Jan - so well over 40 days

Comment

Mint (RBS) – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
        2) Start Date 4/8/2004
        3) Approx Balance - £5,289
        4) Last full payment – September 2009
        5) Currently on arrangement plan - £56 – last payment 22nd December 2010.
        6) Default issued 23rd December 2009.
        7) Still with Mint. Interest has been frozen

4th January - CCA request sent with £1 cheque
        18th January - SAR request sent with £10 cheque
        20th January - letter received from Mint enclosing my letter saying they are unable to comply with my CCA request as I never enclosed my £1 payment
        26th January - RESENT CCA request with postal order STAPLED to the letter!
        31st January - Letter received from Mint enclosing my £10 cheque saying they were unable to complete my request as my letter was unsigned
        2nd February - Letter sent to Mint - requesting info again and poiting out letter does not need to be signed as per Niddy's instruction
        17th February - Letter received from Mint saying they are dissappointed not to have recevied my payment - also had about 3 or 4 phone calls - not been picked up!
        21st February - CCA received Niddy says
        22nd - going to blag - missing prescribed terms letter sent
        11th March - letter sent saying they have complied and they see no reason to enter in to any further correspondence (letter was dated 25th Feb!
        28th March - Payment demand sent by Triton for the full amount
        Have Mint had +40 days? Please confirm the length of time since the SAR went off originally?

As for Try-it-On, send this to hold them off for the moment - I know it's linked to a CCA Request, but it will buy you time until you complain to the ICO in which case when try-it-on write back again, we'll have an update for them...: ---> Enough is Enough Template
        Hi
        yes they have had over 40 days it was sent 18th Jan and then again on 2nd Feb. (they have not cashed the cheque)

OK I'll get that letter off today.

Thanks so much
        Last edited by LooLoo; 30 March 2011, 13:29. Reason: missed a bit

Comment

Hi Yes you said back in December - do you need me to up load the document to my other thread?
          Ok, then just ignore for the moment - no need to see it again
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Default date 18th March - date received letter 24th March - I've written it on the envelope.
            Clever move - keep it safe

I will be sending off my CCA request this week as now everything is changed over to my new bank account - just wanted to make sure they never cocked up my wages - don't ahem always trust out accountant!
            Okies, best of luck

Also Edit! not received SAR and they have cashed my cheque - SAR sent on 18th Jan - so well over 40 days
            Do you still need this as urgent as before, was it for the divorce or for a reclaim (I cannot remember).... However, sit tight and push them later, its not that urgent right now really and a breach (of DPA) is still a breach!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

yes they have had over 40 days it was sent 18th Jan and then again on 2nd Feb. (they have not cashed the cheque)
              Hmm, ok well i'd consider a complaint to the ICO but first please remind me, why the SAR? If it was for the divorce, is it so important now? If a reclaim then yea, time for the ICO... Please clarify.

OK I'll get that letter off today. Thanks so much
              Nice one - that's a kinda "i've had enough" letter

Comment

Thanks Nid. Yep SARs were for the divorce and as you know not needed for that right now.

Also going to send off the please stop ringing me to Blair Oliver Scott - as the being little pests

Also had two letters from Egg - I'll up date properly tomorrow - basically just saying they looked into my complaint and are closing it and they also sent me an I and E as they know I am having finacial difficulty and they want to help me

Comment

Egg – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
                  2) Start Date 22/07/2003.
                  3) Approx Balance - £7,612
                  4) Last full payment – September 2009.
                  5) &nbspas on arrangement plan - £88 – last payment 25th November, 2010.
                  6) No default issued as of yet, on credit report shows as on AP
                  7) At the moment still with Egg. After a year on AP Egg refused to extend the AP any more, I explained that my situation had not changed in anyway.

18th December - CCA request sent with £1 cheque
                  21st December – letter received by Egg and signed for.
                  Various phone calls and a letter chasing for payment throughout December from Egg
                  30th December - Egg cashed £1 cheque
                  31st December - Received CCA from Egg Niddy says
                  5th January CCA query letter sent
                  Couple of phone calls in Jan - not answered - emails on my on line account telling me they MUST speak to me.
                  18th January SAR request sent with £10 cheque
                  18th January - phone call
                  18th January - letter received - scanned in and sent to Niddy
                  26th January - letter received - asking for times/dates and nature of calls to enable to help them find the details they need.
                  27th January - Letter sent as per Niddy's instruction
                  4th February - letter received asking for £1 fee for CCA....
                  12th February - SAR received
                  17th March - letter received from (wait for it) CCA on behalf of Egg saying if they don't contact them they WILL send a representative to my address
                  14th March - Telephone Harrassment letter sent
                  17th March - Door step vist letter sent to CCA
                  24th March - two letters recevied one from EGG dasted 21st March saying think you for your complaint. the other from Egg masquarading as CCA dated 18th March saying they are doing checks on my re property ownership validation of empolyment details blah.. and i should contact them immediately othterwise they MAY pass on to their solicitors
                  31st March - letter received saying they have looked into my complaint and as they are trying to help me they need to telephone me so they will keep on ringing even though I have asked them to stop and they have enclosed a I and E form (printed from the natinal debt line) and I should fill it in and get it back to them by 7th April - o and they will hold off calling me until 7th April
                  Nid just updated with gist of letter from Egg - assume it is something you have seen before? Let me know if you need me to post on my other thread and whether I should just ignore this latest or send someting else about the phone calls as they have basically said after 7th April they will start calling again

thanks

Comment

Nid just updated with gist of letter from Egg - assume it is something you have seen before? Let me know if you need me to post on my other thread and whether I should just ignore this latest or send someting else about the phone calls as they have basically said after 7th April they will start calling again

thanks
                    Just ignore them for now - you will get calls, not much you can do about it right now i'm afraid.....

Comment

Thanks I though ignore was the way to go.

Comment

Thanks I though ignore was the way to go.
                        Indeedio it is - just see what they come back with (lol)

Comment

Indeedio it is - just see what they come back with (lol)

I can't wait!

Comment

HBOS Credit Card

1) Credit card
                            2) Start Date 26/10/2006
                            3) Approx Balance - £10,673
                            4) Last full payment – July 2009
                            5) On Arrangement Plan - £108 – paid up date last payment on 22nd December, 2010.
                            6) Default issued on 29/9/2010
                            7) At the moment Account is in hands of Blair Oliver Scott. Interest has been frozen.

4th January - CCA request sent with £1 cheque to BOS
                            18th January - SAR request sent to Halifax to cover all my accounts with them and £10 cheque
                            27th January - Letter received from HBOS asking me to call to discuss my excact requirements for SAR request
                            28th January - Letter received from Halifax saying they have enclosed a reconstituted version of the executed agreement and that they have requested a copy of my original singed agreement which will be with me shortly.
                            1st February - called regarding letter about SAR - confirming I wanted all info they held on me for all three accounts
                            8th February - Letter received from Halifax with my signed agreement
                            11th February - Niddy says Letter sent CCA missing prescribed terms
                            14th/15th/16th February - SAR received along with two letters
                            24th February - Letter from Halifax with signed agreement (same as the one sent with the SAR) and Letter from Blair Oliver Scott saying I am in arreas with my payment plan and can I pay £108 to make it up to date.
                            27th April - letter from Blair Olivier Scott saying my immediate Action is Required
                            Hi Nid

Not much going on - lots of phone calls from Blair Olivier and Scott and letter received today saying if i do not contact within five days one of their doorstep collectors MAY call or cout action MAY be taken.

Should I just send the stoping ringing me letter and no you may not visit me letter - or is there anything else I need to do.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Nid

Not much going on - lots of phone calls from Blair Olivier and Scott and letter received today saying if i do not contact within five days one of their doorstep collectors MAY call or cout action MAY be taken.

Should I just send the stoping ringing me letter and no you may not visit me letter - or is there anything else I need to do.

Thanks
                              I would send the templates as you suggest, merge both into one and send that for now!

Comment

Cheers Nid - I'll sort that on Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X