GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LooLoo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LooLoo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LooLoo's UE Diary

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo View Post
    Nid really sorry just need a bit of guidance... I kow you are busy but if you have a second........ Couple of updates as per below, as think my updates might have got a bit lost above.

Shall I just send something like I sent to Egg saying that all i need at this moment is copies of all my satements for all my accounts held with them?
    Please stop stressing - you know more than anyone (as a super mod) how busy I am and if it aint important then I do not respond!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mint (RBS) – Credit Card
      31st January - Letter received from Mint enclosing my £10 cheque saying they were unable to complete my request as my letter was unsigned
      Send this: ---> Demand of your Signature
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

HBOS Credit Card

27th January - Letter received from HBOS asking me to call to discuss my excact requirements for SAR request
        28th January - Letter received from Halifax saying they have enclosed a reconstituted version of the executed agreement and that they have requested a copy of my original singed agreement which will be with me shortly.
        Do same as HSBC - ring them and see what they are wanting...... you don't need me to tell you that, surely?

Comment

Sorry I know I am a pain - but just worrying coz of my divorce thingy.... soz

FINALLY got through to HBOS - would be so MUCH more helpful if they acutally put the correct number on the letter......... thanks for pointing me the right way. They just wanted to confirm it was for all 3 accounts - so all good and she said they are in front and have a lot of the info so she will get it to me ASAP.

Will send other letter off to Mint...... seeing as Mint were so good with my payment plan - I am amazed at there slackness with my CCA and SAR........

Onwards and upwards

O and promise will sit and wait patiently now.......

Thanks so much:niddy

Comment

As I said on PM - forget the fact they want to clarify which accounts cos you know what a SAR is - hang on, i'll go one better - do you know what a SUBJECT Access Request is? It's all data about a SUBJECT ie the account holder, or the customer, or the data subject (as we call us).... therefore she is talking utter and total balls cos you are erm, let me think here - asking about all data about YOU not the accounts you have/had etc...

Jesus, they get worse - what is it with banks and their inability to perform the most basic of duties correctly...?

LooLoo - don't they make you mad? Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              As I said on PM - forget the fact they want to clarify which accounts cos you know what a SAR is - hang on, i'll go one better - do you know what a SUBJECT Access Request is? It's all data about a SUBJECT ie the account holder, or the customer, or the data subject (as we call us).... therefore she is talking utter and total balls cos you are erm, let me think here - asking about all data about YOU not the accounts you have/had etc...

Jesus, they get worse - what is it with banks and their inability to perform the most basic of duties correctly...?

LooLoo - don't they make you mad? Eh?
              Completely it is like squeezing blood out of a stone..... The women I spoke to sounded a bit scatty - but she was nice and I've run out of steam today - so wasn't rude. As they not seen looloo angry they wouldn't like it hehehe. The funny thing is i had you r message open and the letter open all ready to start quoting and she was like o ok just the 3 accounts no problem that is what i thought!! (er really)

O well a big learning curve

and I am now feeling a much more confident Loo!!

Comment

HBOS Credit Card

28th January - Letter received from Halifax saying they have enclosed a reconstituted version of the executed agreement and that they have requested a copy of my original singed agreement which will be with me shortly.
                This is a clear recon = unenforceable - well done

Its a recon, not signed, could be anything - you never seen it, that's for sure! If you did, where is your siggy? You need to send this back: ---> CCA Query - Copy Document Supplied

Comment

Fabulous!

Will get that out today!!

Thanks so much

Comment

Great news sunnylooloo I bet your well pleased and will have a very enjoyable weekend knowing the SuperIntendant Niddy has been working on your case ,

Now you can stop squeezing blood from that stone

Great work once again Niddy, we really have to get a cape made for you as you are turning in to a right superman ain't you?

Comment

Thanks T.... I have had a stressful week with some other stuff, and hearing this just makes me feel sooooo much better

xx

Comment

Well I am glad for you as it cannot be easy for you whilst going through any personal issues and having to deal with low lifes like these on top.

Stay strong and just look towards a better future.....a stronger and peaceful one whilst leaning from the past along the way .

Hopefully very soon you will forget what the word stress means too

Comment

Originally posted by transformer999 View Post
                          Hopefully very soon you will forget what the word stress means too

hopefully when i am sitting on the beach with a cool drink in hand a gal can dream!! (must go in for the Daybreak competition - it was a trip to the Maldives!!)

Thanks hun, the other stuff is really out of my hands (divorce stuff) so I have done all I can there, so just playing the waiting game,

anyhoo it's friday. nice relaxing weekend on the cards! hope you have too

xx

Comment

Not nice going through a divorce as I did too once upon a time, only lasted a year and this Feb on the 11th it would have been 4 years since my x hubby committed suicide. He was in our local papers as he hanged himself with a rope as his wife kicked him out of the house because he had a very bad addiction problem.

I know you must not be going through anything similar I hope but know what it is like and trust me one day you will look back and remember it all happened for a reason, well until you meet the next nob and it all comes rushing back LOL,

Sorry just thinking out loud there, I mean when you meet Mr Right.

Take care and have a fab weekend

Comment

sorry for the delay sunny, hey - at least we got there in the end!!

best of luck - regards to the divorce, still not read your email yet - bear with me on that eeek!

Comment

Result Looloo

Great news and very happy for you !!
                                I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Working...
                                X