GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LooLoo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LooLoo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LooLoo's UE Diary

They've said, "to investigate legal proceedings against you" so I would not worry unduly.

Comment

Tend 2 agree with BBoo, nowt 2 worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
        Overdrafts with Halifax (my account) and A & L/Santander (joint with Ex)

Just for info as I know these can't be included in UE

I have an O/D with Halifax approx £3,200 – paying £35 per month – all up to date – all interest has been frozen.

Joint O/D with A&L now with SATANDEAR – currently standing at £723 with their outrageous charges been added. Have made a F&F offer of £200 – not heard anything back but they are not writing to me anymore but sending all correspondence to the Ex – so just sitting tight on that one.

18th January - SAR request sent for both Halifax Accounts with £10 cheque

OK not heard anything much on these and I obv know these can not be included in UE.

With the Halifax i gave up ringing Blair Olivier and Scott and instead i just transfer £35 each month into the overdrawn account. Yesterday I received a letter for BLS in lovely bright red letter saying they were now administering the account. I will just ignore and continue to make the payment to the account.

Not heard anything from the A & L (Santander) account for over a year??? since i made the F&F offer - yesterday out of the blue i get a statement - still at £733 - the letter was addressed to Mrs Looloo and Mrs LooLoo..... but the account name was Ex Mr LooLoo and Mrs Looloo.

I will just ignore this i guess..........? and if need be make another F&F offer should they get in touch in writing. I assume the ex Mr Looloo has told them to write to me............

Comment

Hi Looloo,
          Sounds like the standard statement of account that they have to send periodically to both joint account holders. It's good that they're no longer adding the charges though
          I agree it's safe to ignore.

Shepherdess x

Comment

Just a little bump
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Co-operative Bank – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
              2) Start Date 29/11/20001.
              3) Approx Balance - £6,208
              4) Last full payment – September 2009
              5) On Arrangement Plan - £75 – paid up to date last payment 23rd December, 2010.
              6) No default, credit report just shows on AP
              7) Still with Co-operative Bank. This credit card was originally taken out with Northern Rock as part of our Together Mortgage, can’t remember when Co-op took the card over – maybe 3/4 years ago?? At the moment my current bank account is with the Co-op. Being charged some interest and card charge.

18th January - SAR request sent with £10 cheque
              24th March - letter received defaulting me dated 18th March. Never received SAR - my bank should all be changed over this month - just want to be sure my wages go to my new account then I will be sending out my CCA request.
              28th June - CCA request sent
              25th July - CCA received - will update to document thread
              10th August - missing prescribed terms letter sent
              30th August - letter received saying about my cancelled standing order - and now getting a few little phone calls (this account is obviously behind everything else due to co-op being my bank for a while)
              September - first letter saying they were investigating my complaint the next a letter saying that they have looked into my complaint and their findings were that I remain liable for the debt nd i need to contact their collections team to discuss my account and if they do no hear from me they may pass over to a DCA
              13th October - Letter received marked urgent saying they are concerned they haven't heard from me.
              19th October - two letters received - first one saying they have not heard from me and if fail to contact them they will issue me with a default notice before they instigage legal proceedings to recover the debt. The second letter was a "Telemessage" saying please contact them. On the plus side they have stopped ringing 30 times a day.
              Just the two letters received - guess just need to ignore at the moment??

Comment

That's what i'd do.

Comment

Well co-op put a stop on my bankcard... i never had much money in this account as i had moved everything to Barclays............. but i still had some money there - so i rang up and said i can't draw my money out and I need to....... so they said well we have been trying to contact you regarding your visa and as you never responded we put a stop on your card.......... anyway they agreed to take the stop off my card - but i still couldn't get the cash out of a cash machine but it allowed me to transfer the money so everying bar 50p is now out of that account.............

Comment

Thanks I2D - i'll ignore one and wait for Niddy to get back for Mint.

x
                    Send this asap: ---> Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Loo has already sent that letter...
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                        Loo has already sent that letter...
                        Yea but not regards to legal firm! This time they mention westminster - last time it was someone else.....
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK Nid - will get it off tomorrow as original letter at home!! d'oh!

Comment

Ok just about to do my letter and guess what no address for RMA....... tried to google not got anthing.

on the letter if you want to send them a cheque it gives you an address and Name of NCO Europe Limited in Preston.............

Comment

This is the one I have:-

Risk Management Alternatives,
                              P.O.Box No.175
                              Preston,
                              PR2 1GN

Garlok

Comment

Yep that is the address on the letter but Addressed to NCO - so guess just address letter to RMA at that same address??

thanks
                                ))

Comment

Working...
                                X