GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LooLoo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LooLoo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LooLoo's UE Diary

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
    Merci buckets!

will get it off!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mint (RBS) – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
      2) Start Date 4/8/2004
      3) Approx Balance - £5,289
      4) Last full payment – September 2009
      5) Currently on arrangement plan - £56 – last payment 22nd December 2010.
      6) Default issued 23rd December 2009.
      7) Still with Mint. Interest has been frozen

4th January - CCA request sent with £1 cheque
      18th January - SAR request sent with £10 cheque
      20th January - letter received from Mint enclosing my letter saying they are unable to comply with my CCA request as I never enclosed my £1 payment
      26th January - RESENT CCA request with postal order STAPLED to the letter!
      31st January - Letter received from Mint enclosing my £10 cheque saying they were unable to complete my request as my letter was unsigned
      2nd February - Letter sent to Mint - requesting info again and poiting out letter does not need to be signed as per Niddy's instruction
      17th February - Letter received from Mint saying they are dissappointed not to have recevied my payment - also had about 3 or 4 phone calls - not been picked up!
      21st February - CCA received Niddy says
      22nd - going to blag - missing prescribed terms letter sent
      11th March - letter sent saying they have complied and they see no reason to enter in to any further correspondence (letter was dated 25th Feb!
      28th March - Payment demand sent by Triton for the full amount
      30th March - enough is enough template letter sent to Triton
      19th May - lots of calls from Triton
      3rd June - Urgent Action Required Letter (datd 19th May!)
      7th June - Notice of Legal Proceedings letter received (dated 30th May) from Triton
      They say that the are very disappointed that I have failed to sette the debt or make satisfactory repayment proposals.

They say they have advised RBS that solicitors should be instructed to commence court proceedings against me for recovery of the debt which means i would be liable for court costs.. etc etc etc

Anything I need to send back to them???

Comment

They say that the are very disappointed that I have failed to sette the debt or make satisfactory repayment proposals.

They say they have advised RBS that solicitors should be instructed to commence court proceedings against me for recovery of the debt which means i would be liable for court costs.. etc etc etc

Anything I need to send back to them???
        Template (---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation ) + Try-it-On = DONE!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Merci buckets again

Comment

Merci buckets again
            wish you'd stop calling me "buckets" - i'm not fat!

Comment

:niddyhahaha it is only because i can't spell beaucoup... Ooops there i did!

Comment

Egg – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
                2) Start Date 22/07/2003.
                3) Approx Balance - £7,612
                4) Last full payment – September 2009.
                5) &nbspas on arrangement plan - £88 – last payment 25th November, 2010.
                6) No default issued as of yet, on credit report shows as on AP
                7) At the moment still with Egg. After a year on AP Egg refused to extend the AP any more, I explained that my situation had not changed in anyway.

18th December - CCA request sent with £1 cheque
                21st December – letter received by Egg and signed for.
                Various phone calls and a letter chasing for payment throughout December from Egg
                30th December - Egg cashed £1 cheque
                31st December - Received CCA from Egg Niddy says
                5th January CCA query letter sent
                Couple of phone calls in Jan - not answered - emails on my on line account telling me they MUST speak to me.
                18th January SAR request sent with £10 cheque
                18th January - phone call
                18th January - letter received - scanned in and sent to Niddy
                26th January - letter received - asking for times/dates and nature of calls to enable to help them find the details they need.
                27th January - Letter sent as per Niddy's instruction
                4th February - letter received asking for £1 fee for CCA....
                12th February - SAR received
                17th March - letter received from (wait for it) CCA on behalf of Egg saying if they don't contact them they WILL send a representative to my address
                14th March - Telephone Harrassment letter sent
                17th March - Door step vist letter sent to CCA
                24th March - two letters recevied one from EGG dasted 21st March saying think you for your complaint. the other from Egg masquarading as CCA dated 18th March saying they are doing checks on my re property ownership validation of empolyment details blah.. and i should contact them immediately othterwise they MAY pass on to their solicitors
                31st March - letter received saying they have looked into my complaint and as they are trying to help me they need to telephone me so they will keep on ringing even though I have asked them to stop and they have enclosed a I and E form (printed from the natinal debt line) and I should fill it in and get it back to them by 7th April - o and they will hold off calling me until 7th April
                11th June - DEFAULT NOTICE issued by egg dated 7th June
                Morrrrrrrrrrrning

I received a Default Notice from Egg dated 7th June

Comment

Morrrrrrrrrrrning

I received a Default Notice from Egg dated 7th June
                  Just ignore it, well not like you do much anyway based on the fact you aint even in the country right now!

Comment

Thanks Nid! back now!

I have got another couple of letters whilst i was away.... which I will sort out as in the midst of getting caught up with work and sorting out DIVORCE stuff for court on Monday so not quite sure which way is up right now

)))

Comment

Not really relavent to my diary as this is not UE as is my bank overdraft with Halifax. I called to make my regular payment - they had asked me for an update i wrote back saying nothing changed I can still make the £35 repayments. They wrote back - yes this is fine.

Soooooooo today i call....... no you can't make a payment as we have passed you account on to our solicitors Blair Oliver Scott. O really? well rather than go into it all i just want to make a payment. NO I can't take you payment. Eh? why not. Well if you let me finish i have just told you we have passed your account to BOS so you have to call them... Erm no you either A) transfer me or B) ask them to call me - NO i can't do that as the account has only been passed to them in the last few days....... Eh? so ok you are telling me you won't take my payment and you won't put me through to someone so I can make the payment? so basically you are willing to go one month without my payment?

he put the phone down...........

Comment

They're just Hbos in house solicitors Loo, pay them through online banking or some other way, the planks won't send it back.

Comment

Yeah i will transfer it today to my account - such idiots tho! er hello I WANT TO PAY!! hehehe

Comment

i think you should complain, he shouldn't have hung up, which is, i notice a default reaction when some diddy is out of their depth. It will all be recorded.

Comment

I sent a letter saying how ridiculous it was they passed it over to BOS without informing me and doing it just before the payment was due.

Pah idiots

I've transferred the money today to my accout so i will just carry on doing that - I have the letter saying that they have agreed to my paying the reduced amount

all good fun

xx

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                                They're just Hbos in house solicitors Loo, pay them through online banking or some other way, the planks won't send it back.
                                i thought that read 'They're just Hobnobs'
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X