GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LooLoo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LooLoo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LooLoo's UE Diary

Originally posted by transformer999 View Post
    Not nice going through a divorce as I did too once upon a time, only lasted a year and this Feb on the 11th it would have been 4 years since my x hubby committed suicide. He was in our local papers as he hanged himself with a rope as his wife kicked him out of the house because he had a very bad addiction problem.

I know you must not be going through anything similar I hope but know what it is like and trust me one day you will look back and remember it all happened for a reason, well until you meet the next nob and it all comes rushing back LOL,

Sorry just thinking out loud there, I mean when you meet Mr Right.

Take care and have a fab weekend
    O T - makes my situation look like a breeze - thanks for sharing hun. It's OK I have a new Mr Looloo whom i love to bits and some - so at least i have amazing support form him, friends, family and most of all from all the lovely people on here

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    sorry for the delay sunny, hey - at least we got there in the end!!

best of luck - regards to the divorce, still not read your email yet - bear with me on that eeek!

Cheers Nid :niddy - don't worry too much about he email - my solicitor wrote a great one back and I am on schedule with all my time scales - just him who is behind and I dont think that will look good. Thanks for ALL your help

Originally posted by billypre View Post
    Result Looloo

Great news and very happy for you !!
    Cheers Billy, hope you are keeping ok mate??

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo View Post
      Egg – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
      2) Start Date 22/07/2003.
      3) Approx Balance - £7,612
      4) Last full payment – September 2009.
      5) &nbspas on arrangement plan - £88 – last payment 25th November, 2010.
      6) No default issued as of yet, on credit report shows as on AP
      7) At the moment still with Egg. After a year on AP Egg refused to extend the AP any more, I explained that my situation had not changed in anyway.

18th December - CCA request sent with £1 cheque
      21st December – letter received by Egg and signed for.
      Various phone calls and a letter chasing for payment throughout December from Egg
      30th December - Egg cashed £1 cheque
      31st December - Received CCA from Egg Niddy says
      5th January CCA query letter sent
      Couple of phone calls in Jan - not answered - emails on my on line account telling me they MUST speak to me.
      18th January SAR request sent with £10 cheque
      18th January - phone call
      18th January - letter received - scanned in and sent to Niddy
      26th January - letter received - asking for times/dates and nature of calls to enable to help them find the details they need.
      27th January - Letter sent as per Niddy's instruction
      4th February - letter received asking for £1 fee for CCA....
      Hi update.

Letter from Egg after my letter sent 5th Jan - CCA query letter - letter back saying :

Thank you for your recent request for an executed copy of a Credit Agreement for account xxxxx with Egg Banking plc under Section 78 (1) of the consumer credit Act 1974.

We do not seem to have recieved the statutory fee of £1 from you for tihs request. Please send a new cheque of postal order for £1 made payable to egg.

Pah - didn't i send that back in December!

Comment

Loo if you sent postal orders, you can find out if it has been cashed.
        there is an online thingy on the post office site, which starts off the process.
        I did it with one of mine who said they hadn't got the PO and lo and behold they had cashed it the day after I sent it, cue big red faces all around!!!!!

Comment

Hi update.

Letter from Egg after my letter sent 5th Jan - CCA query letter - letter back saying :

Thank you for your recent request for an executed copy of a Credit Agreement for account xxxxx with Egg Banking plc under Section 78 (1) of the consumer credit Act 1974.

We do not seem to have recieved the statutory fee of £1 from you for tihs request. Please send a new cheque of postal order for £1 made payable to egg.

Did you photocopy it? Obviously you did, lol - dunno why i'm asking silly questions

Just send them a copy of it....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
            Loo if you sent postal orders, you can find out if it has been cashed.
            there is an online thingy on the post office site, which starts off the process.
            I did it with one of mine who said they hadn't got the PO and lo and behold they had cashed it the day after I sent it, cue big red faces all around!!!!!
            Mr Loo wrote a cheque they got it Mrs D as they sent me something which Nid says is UE (fingers crossed) - this was back in December - pah - Isn't is just frustating they way they do all this time wasting and not reading letters etc.....

o well....

Did you photocopy it? Obviously you did, lol - dunno why i'm asking silly questions

Just send them a copy of it....

You know me so well - queen of papers! I have everything so will do tomorrow

Cheers!!!

Comment

Hiya, next time they ring you hang up! Pointless talking to them, its a waste of fresh air!

The letter they sent just helped you out no end lol, they confirmed they used a recon which means we know they do not have an original so great - ignore them.

Nothing to respond with, just let us know if anything else comes about this account and we'll deal with it as and when.

Hi update.

Sorry just a bit confused - before I send letter off telling them they have my cheque for £1 and cashed it on 30th December

I am a bit confused as why I got the letter dated 2nd Feb..... As they sent me a letter on the 14th Jan - which i got on 18th saying they had supplied a re-con agreement, which we ignored, as above, so not sure why I got the letter out of the blue asking for the £1 payment for my request for CCA. Is it me or are they just trying to make you go round in circles... Do they a) acutally read letters they get sent in and b) read the letters they send out........

All good fun eh!

Comment

HBOS Credit Card

1) Credit card
                2) Start Date 26/10/2006
                3) Approx Balance - £10,673
                4) Last full payment – July 2009
                5) On Arrangement Plan - £108 – paid up date last payment on 22nd December, 2010.
                6) Default issued on 29/9/2010
                7) At the moment Account is in hands of Blair Oliver Scott. Interest has been frozen.

4th January - CCA request sent with £1 cheque to BOS
                18th January - SAR request sent to Halifax to cover all my accounts with them and £10 cheque
                27th January - Letter received from HBOS asking me to call to discuss my excact requirements for SAR request
                28th January - Letter received from Halifax saying they have enclosed a reconstituted version of the executed agreement and that they have requested a copy of my original singed agreement which will be with me shortly.
                1st February - called regarding letter about SAR - confirming I wanted all info they held on me for all three accounts
                8th February - Letter received from Halifax with my signed agreement
                Hi
                Update: 8th Feb
                recieved the my signed agreement from the Halifax. I'll scan in and send to you if that is ok?

Thanks

Comment

Sorry just a bit confused - before I send letter off telling them they have my cheque for £1 and cashed it on 30th December

I am a bit confused as why I got the letter dated 2nd Feb..... As they sent me a letter on the 14th Jan - which i got on 18th saying they had supplied a re-con agreement, which we ignored, as above, so not sure why I got the letter out of the blue asking for the £1 payment for my request for CCA. Is it me or are they just trying to make you go round in circles... Do they a) acutally read letters they get sent in and b) read the letters they send out........

All good fun eh!
                  Me thinks you need to ignore this......
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi
                    recieved the my signed agreement from the Halifax. I'll scan in and send to you if that is ok?

Thanks
                    Ok, just email - no need to ask!

Comment

Ok, just email - no need to ask!

I'm so polite hehe

sorry will email today - got caught up with the "other stuff" (it has now polietly been emailed)

Thanks!

and Thanks about Egg - they are starting to call me again - luckily when I am at work
                      Last edited by LooLoo; 10 February 2011, 12:01. Reason: emailed CCA

Comment

Hi

Thanks
                        Bad news

Basically though, blag it, respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

I'm so polite hehe
                          Not what i've heard!!!

To be fair LooLoo you've given me so much support lately i can't thank you enough.

Comment

Bad news

Basically though, blag it, respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                            O well guess you can't win em all - will do - I am up for a bit of blagging. End of day I was paying them before so it was worth a try - Thanks Nid - I'll get the letter off today. Funily enough they ahve not been on hassling me (O god I probably just tempted fate!!!)

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                            Not what i've heard!!!

To be fair LooLoo you've given me so much support lately i can't thank you enough.
                            Swanny you are the big bro (even though you are younger than me!) that I never had!!!

And any time hun - that is really what friends are for xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo
                              Swanny you are the big bro (even though you are younger than me!) that I never had!!!

And any time hun - that is really what friends are for xxx
                              Thanks LooLoo that means a lot.

Comment

Egg – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
                                2) Start Date 22/07/2003.
                                3) Approx Balance - £7,612
                                4) Last full payment – September 2009.
                                5) &nbspas on arrangement plan - £88 – last payment 25th November, 2010.
                                6) No default issued as of yet, on credit report shows as on AP
                                7) At the moment still with Egg. After a year on AP Egg refused to extend the AP any more, I explained that my situation had not changed in anyway.

18th December - CCA request sent with £1 cheque
                                21st December – letter received by Egg and signed for.
                                Various phone calls and a letter chasing for payment throughout December from Egg
                                30th December - Egg cashed £1 cheque
                                31st December - Received CCA from Egg Niddy says
                                5th January CCA query letter sent
                                Couple of phone calls in Jan - not answered - emails on my on line account telling me they MUST speak to me.
                                18th January SAR request sent with £10 cheque
                                18th January - phone call
                                18th January - letter received - scanned in and sent to Niddy
                                26th January - letter received - asking for times/dates and nature of calls to enable to help them find the details they need.
                                27th January - Letter sent as per Niddy's instruction
                                4th February - letter received asking for £1 fee for CCA....
                                12th February - SAR received

Just a little update - was woken up by the postman with a lovely early birthday present from EGG, my SAR (not that i need it for court now but handy to have). One thing I have noticed from back in 04 is a few cheeky PPI payments.....

Comment

Working...
                                X