GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LooLoo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LooLoo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LooLoo's UE Diary

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo View Post
    Just a little update - was woken up by the postman with a lovely early birthday present from EGG, my SAR (not that i need it for court now but handy to have). One thing I have noticed from back in 04 is a few cheeky PPI payments.....
    Time to go through statements and we'll sort a reclaim of premiums

Don't worry about this right now like, obviously you're not paying so it really doesn't matter too much - just bear in mind you'll need to come back to it later (maybe...)
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update from me!
      Thanks about Egg Nid - they have called me on and off but not picked up phone

HBOS Credit Card

1) Credit card
      2) Start Date 26/10/2006
      3) Approx Balance - £10,673
      4) Last full payment – July 2009
      5) On Arrangement Plan - £108 – paid up date last payment on 22nd December, 2010.
      6) Default issued on 29/9/2010
      7) At the moment Account is in hands of Blair Oliver Scott. Interest has been frozen.

4th January - CCA request sent with £1 cheque to BOS
      18th January - SAR request sent to Halifax to cover all my accounts with them and £10 cheque
      27th January - Letter received from HBOS asking me to call to discuss my excact requirements for SAR request
      28th January - Letter received from Halifax saying they have enclosed a reconstituted version of the executed agreement and that they have requested a copy of my original singed agreement which will be with me shortly.
      1st February - called regarding letter about SAR - confirming I wanted all info they held on me for all three accounts
      8th February - Letter received from Halifax with my signed agreement
      11th February - Niddy says Letter sent CCA missing prescribed terms
      14th/15th/16th February - SAR received along with two letters

I recevied my SAR from HBOS - no great surprises there - we had already seen the CCA and it is one thing that did annoy me for my bank accounts they don't actually send you copy statements - it is a computer print out of your account and although it has all your transactions it doens't actaully have the info as you would have on your statements. I guess I could query this if I needed to - but guess right now I don't need them for my court case......

I got two letters from them - credit card - saying thank you for contacting them about my CCA and they are looking into my complaint (dated 14th Feb) then one lettter dated 15th Feb saying they satisfied their obligation by providing the reconstituted copy etc. They then say that at the moment they are unable to trace a copy of the signed application form there we are not in a position to provide a copy at this time. They do not agree that the agreement is unenforceable.
      It then goes on about the Carey case. They also say that the full balance is due for payment (righto where is my cheque book....) Do you need me to upload this letter - or is it just the standard thing?

Mint (RBS) – Credit Card

1) Credit Card
      2) Start Date 4/8/2004
      3) Approx Balance - £5,289
      4) Last full payment – September 2009
      5) Currently on arrangement plan - £56 – last payment 22nd December 2010.
      6) Default issued 23rd December 2009.
      7) Still with Mint. Interest has been frozen

4th January - CCA request sent with £1 cheque
      18th January - SAR request sent with £10 cheque
      20th January - letter received from Mint enclosing my letter saying they are unable to comply with my CCA request as I never enclosed my £1 payment
      26th January - RESENT CCA request with postal order STAPLED to the letter!
      31st January - Letter received from Mint enclosing my £10 cheque saying they were unable to complete my request as my letter was unsigned
      2nd February - Letter sent to Mint - requesting info again and poiting out letter does not need to be signed as per Niddy's instruction
      17th February - Letter received from Mint saying they are dissappointed not to have recevied my payment - also had about 3 or 4 phone calls - not been picked up!
      Hi with this one - got a letter saying they are dissappointed that I have not paid last month. Couple of phone calls - not spoken to them yet. Still not received CCA nor SAR from them.

Let me know if there is anything I need to do? or just sit back.

thanks so much

Comment

I recevied my SAR from HBOS - no great surprises there - we had already seen the CCA and it is one thing that did annoy me for my bank accounts they don't actually send you copy statements - it is a computer print out of your account and although it has all your transactions it doens't actaully have the info as you would have on your statements. I guess I could query this if I needed to - but guess right now I don't need them for my court case......
        Perfectly normal, so long as it shows you the balance and amount due then it satisfies criteria - they do not have to send the nice layout statement you get through the post each month - sorry, you're expecting something they do not have to supply.....

I got two letters from them - credit card - saying thank you for contacting them about my CCA and they are looking into my complaint (dated 14th Feb) then one lettter dated 15th Feb saying they satisfied their obligation by providing the reconstituted copy etc. They then say that at the moment they are unable to trace a copy of the signed application form there we are not in a position to provide a copy at this time.
        Note their obvious lack of knowledge - the red bold text answers this..... idiots

They do not agree that the agreement is unenforceable.
        They never do - like that affects things?

It then goes on about the Carey case. They also say that the full balance is due for payment (righto where is my cheque book....) Do you need me to upload this letter - or is it just the standard thing?
        Seen it before, just ignore them anyway......

p.s Re Updates: One Account = One Post please!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

MINT - Hi with this one - got a letter saying they are dissappointed that I have not paid last month. Couple of phone calls - not spoken to them yet. Still not received CCA nor SAR from them. Let me know if there is anything I need to do? or just sit back.
          Just ignore it....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt;55360
            p.s [B
            Re Updates: [/B]One Account = One Post please!
            Ooops sorry.............. I WILL get the hang of this!! promise!!

Thanks Niddy for this.

Also I have just got my CCA from Mint - shall I upload to the new thread (bear with me with that!) I'll have a go at lunch time.

EDIT! - Uploaded Mint CCA
            Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 22 February 2011, 11:25. Reason: removed link!

Comment

Also I have just got my CCA from Mint - shall I upload to the new thread (bear with me with that!) I'll have a go at lunch time.

EDIT! - Uploaded Mint CCA
              Unfortunately this is enforceable - however blag it, just send this back: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

You know what - when I got it though I had a feeling you were gonna say that

But hey! I'm up for a blag!

Comment

But hey! I'm up for a blag!

I know, you've not got anything to lose by blagging so best to do that yea?

Comment

HBOS Credit Card

1) Credit card
                    2) Start Date 26/10/2006
                    3) Approx Balance - £10,673
                    4) Last full payment – July 2009
                    5) On Arrangement Plan - £108 – paid up date last payment on 22nd December, 2010.
                    6) Default issued on 29/9/2010
                    7) At the moment Account is in hands of Blair Oliver Scott. Interest has been frozen.

4th January - CCA request sent with £1 cheque to BOS
                    18th January - SAR request sent to Halifax to cover all my accounts with them and £10 cheque
                    27th January - Letter received from HBOS asking me to call to discuss my excact requirements for SAR request
                    28th January - Letter received from Halifax saying they have enclosed a reconstituted version of the executed agreement and that they have requested a copy of my original singed agreement which will be with me shortly.
                    1st February - called regarding letter about SAR - confirming I wanted all info they held on me for all three accounts
                    8th February - Letter received from Halifax with my signed agreement
                    11th February - Niddy says Letter sent CCA missing prescribed terms
                    14th/15th/16th February - SAR received along with two letters
                    24th February - Letter from Halifax with signed agreement (same as the one sent with the SAR so guess you don't need to see) and Letter from Blair Oliver Scott saying I am in arreas with my payment plan and can I pay £108 to make it up to date.
                    Udate - just a couple of letters but I think they are jus to ignore. O the one from Blair Oliver Scott said that Halifax MAY take any available funds from any current or savings account I have with them - please honestly help yourself to the £6.08 I have in my card cash account or the minus £3,000 that I have in my current account.

Comment

• Re: LooLoo's UE Diary

Udate - just a couple of letters but I think they are jus to ignore. O the one from Blair Oliver Scott said that Halifax MAY take any available funds from any current or savings account I have with them - please honestly help yourself to the £6.08 I have in my card cash account or the minus £3,000 that I have in my current account.

Just ignore

Comment

Nid.... now that Barclays are going to take over Egg CC is this going to bugger me up...............

Seeing as I have just got my Barclays account as my current accout... after changing from the co-op because of my CC with them. I'm just in the middle of changing all my DD's and SO over this month......

Will have to change bank accounts again to be on the safe side... oops not sure who I would be able to go with...?

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                          Nid.... now that Barclays are going to take over Egg CC is this going to bugger me up...............
                          No - why would it? Its the same as all the other takeovers, your account just moves over to them.

Seeing as I have just got my Barclays account as my current accout... after changing from the co-op because of my CC with them. I'm just in the middle of changing all my DD's and SO over this month......
                          Oh bollocks - forgot about that, now ignore the point above!

Will have to change bank accounts again to be on the safe side... oops not sure who I would be able to go with...?
                          Nobody right now, nothing has been confirmed, barclays have shown an interest - that's all. Its not definite by a long shot!

Just leave things as they are for now, don't worry....

Comment

Cheers! I guess if they do take it over then I can try HSBC they do a basic account don't they and I don't think I have anything tied to them - I'm enjoying this musical bank accounts hehehe

Comment

Cheers! I guess if they do take it over then I can try HSBC they do a basic account don't they and I don't think I have anything tied to them - I'm enjoying this musical bank accounts hehehe

Just wait and see what "may" happen - lots of time for other people to make bids etc yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Just wait and see what "may" happen - lots of time for other people to make bids etc yet!

I like the use of MAY well lets hope it is someone like RBS or Co-op or HBOS that would be handy...

I'm sitting tight then

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X