GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 925pws UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

925pws UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 925pws UE diary

from me too. I'm dreading the day my Dad dies because I'm a real daddy's girl.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Halifax
      • Type of account: CC 2
      • Date commenced: 10 + years
      • Approx balance: £12,000
      • Date last paid May 2012
      • Are you on arrangement or not paying: not paying from June
      • Status up to date
      • Account owner: Halifax

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
      06/06/12 requested CCA
      09/07/12 reconstituted CCA received and emailed to Niddy for comment
      12/07/12 Niddy says
      23/07/12 Sent MPT letter as well as Harassment Letter nicely rolled in to one
      30/07/12 Letter received from Halifax stating you have not paid - no shit Sherlock!
      20/08/12 Letter received from Halifax asking me to call to arrange payment - don't think so matey
      25/08/12 Letter received asking for payment or they will call the house.
      28/08/12 Sent doorstep visit letter as wasn't sure if they meant phone the house or call. In any case they have yet to respond to the harassment letter and MPT letter I sent. Think they are getting their knickers in a twist over these letters
      15/09/12 DN received from Halifax. Filed.
      09/12 Sent another harassment letter.
      09/12 Received letter stating they are transferring this to a DCA. Filed for now.
      29/09/12 Received letter from Halifax asking for my I&E and list of creditors to come to an arrangement for repaying.

Am assuming I just file this and see what they send next? Don't understand why they sent this as they said they were transferring to a DCA. Maybe I got confused as the loan has gone to drysdenfairfax. Anyway, am assuming I just file in either case?

Comment

UPDATE:

Halifax
        • Type of account: Loan
        • Date commenced: 2009
        • Approx balance: 12,000
        • Date last paid: May
        • Status default
        • Account owner: Blair, Oliver & Scott

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
        06/06/12 requested CCA
        25/06/12 received CCA
        26/06/12 emailed CCA to Niddy and will await his suggestions
        26/06/12 Niddy says

14/07/12 Letter from Blair, Oliver, Scott saying they are servicing this a/c. Filed.
        23/07/12 Sent MPT letter to BOS.
        26/07/12 Bunch of phoned my work this morning. Have just sent off Harrassment letter.
        03/08/12 Letter from Halifax stating: sorry you have had to complain, we are looking in to this and will respond in due course. Filed
        10/08/12 Letter from BOS saying I haven't paid. Have filed as they still haven't answered my letter of 3rd which contained MPT and Harrassment points.
        20/08/12 Letter from Halifax advising I haven't paid. Filed.
        25/08/12 Letter from BOS threatening all kinds of things if I don't pay immediately or contact them to arrange payment.
        28/08/12 Sent doorstep visit letter.
        03/09/12 Received letter from BOS, threatening all kinds of things yet again. Think my doorstep letter crossed in post with it. Will file for now unless anyone thinks they would deal with it differently? Filed.
        10/09/12 Received letter from Halifax in reference to my MPT lett
        er, basically saying this account is EN and nothing was missing.
        They are correct as I'm blagging this. Have just filed this.
        15/09/12 Received letter from BOS with a large box typed on it with the words INTENTION TO COMMENCE COURT PROCEEDINGS. It goes on to say that Halifax have instructed them to commence court proceedings so phone them to stop this action being taken.
        09/12 Sent Threat to Commence Litigation letter to BOS
        29/09/12 Received letter from dysdenfairfax (they have now taken over from BOS), they acknowledge receipt of my threat o gram letter and are going to contact my creditor. In meantime it has been placed on hold.

Am assuming I just sit tight and see what they come back with? I also feel this is a result. Gone to DCA, no interest and they will have twisted knickers with the lovely letters I will be sending as a result of the kind Niddy and gang To think, when I received the letter from BOS I felt sick and now this. Thank you one and all.

Comment

Yes, I would just ignore both of them if it were me.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Indeed, ignore for now.

Comment

UPDATE:

Halifax
              • Status default

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
              06/06/12 requested CCA
              25/06/12 received CCA
              26/06/12 Niddy says

14/07/12 Letter from Blair, Oliver, Scott saying they are servicing this a/c. Filed.
              26/07/12 Bunch of phoned my work this morning. Have just sent off Harrassment letter.
              03/08/12 Letter from Halifax stating: sorry you have had to complain, we are looking in to this and will respond in due course. Filed
              10/08/12 Letter from BOS saying I haven't paid. Have filed as they still haven't answered my letter of 3rd which contained MPT and Harrassment points.
              25/08/12 Letter from BOS threatening all kinds of things if I don't pay immediately or contact them to arrange payment.
              03/09/12 Received letter from BOS, threatening all kinds of things yet again. Think my doorstep letter crossed in post with it. Will file for now unless anyone thinks they would deal with it differently? Filed.
              15/09/12 Received letter from BOS with a large box typed on it with the words INTENTION TO COMMENCE COURT PROCEEDINGS. It goes on to say that Halifax have instructed them to commence court proceedings so phone them to stop this action being taken.
              29/09/12 Received letter from dysdenfairfax (they have now taken over from BOS), they acknowledge receipt of my threat o gram letter and are going to contact my creditor. In meantime it has been placed on hold.
              06/10/12 Received letter from Halifax stating they have complied and provided relevant information and if I'm not happy to contact FOS.

As you all know I'm blagging this. If it were you would you sit tight and see what they send next?

Comment

Halifax
                • Status up to date

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                06/06/12 requested CCA
                12/07/12 Niddy says
                30/07/12 Letter received from Halifax stating you have not paid - no shit Sherlock!
                20/08/12 Letter received from Halifax asking me to call to arrange payment - don't think so matey
                28/08/12 Sent doorstep visit letter as wasn't sure if they meant phone the house or call. In any case they have yet to respond to the harassment letter and MPT letter I sent. Think they are getting their knickers in a twist over these letters
                09/12 Received letter stating they are transferring this to a DCA. Filed for now.
                29/09/12 Received letter from Halifax asking for my I&E and list of creditors to come to an arrangement for repaying. Filed.
                06/10/12 Received a lovely letter from Albion DCA introducing themselves as now dealing with this account and asking me nicely IN BIG RED LETTERS to pay £12k.

I'm assuming I shall just file this for now and see what they send next?

Comment

Originally posted by 925pws View Post
                  Halifax
                  • Status up to date

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                  06/06/12 requested CCA
                  12/07/12 Niddy says
                  29/09/12 Received letter from Halifax asking for my I&E and list of creditors to come to an arrangement for repaying. Filed.
                  06/10/12 Received a lovely letter from Albion DCA introducing themselves as now dealing with this account and asking me nicely IN BIG RED LETTERS to pay £12k.

Up to you or send this ------> Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Comment

Halifax
                    • Status up to date

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                    06/06/12 requested CCA
                    12/07/12 Niddy says

As I2D says, send sold in dispute letter.

Comment

Update Halifax
                      • Status up to date

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                      06/06/12 requested CCA
                      12/07/12 Niddy says
                      08/10/12 Sent Sold in Dispute letter as suggested.

Comment

UPDATE:

Halifax
                        • Status default

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                        06/06/12 requested CCA
                        25/06/12 received CCA
                        26/06/12 Niddy says

Oct 12 Received letter from Halifax stating they have complied with my request and if I have any problems to go directly to FOS, they consider matter closed.

As you know I'm blagging, if it were you, would you just wait and see what they send me next?

Comment

Update Halifax
                          • Status up to date

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                          06/06/12 requested CCA
                          12/07/12 Niddy says
                          08/10/12 Sent Sold in Dispute letter as suggested.
                          Received text from this lot asking me to contact them - I don't think so. Should I send harassment letter now do you think so they know to deal with me in writing only?

Comment

Received text from this lot asking me to contact them - I don't think so. Should I send harassment letter now do you think so they know to deal with me in writing only?
                            That's what I would do.

SH

Comment

Sounds reasonable to me, or give them the number that Niddy provides http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3662 specially for DCA's
                              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Yes, if they are still contacting you by text,send the letter.

Comment

Working...
                                X