GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 925pws UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

925pws UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 925pws UE diary

Hi 925pws,
    So sorry to see you're having a rough time. I can only reiterate what others have said, we'll help you all we can on here. Just take it one step at a time, let us know whatever they send you and we'll guide you through it.

Fabulous song Diddly...I love this one too, and also very apt for our low moments when we can come on here day or night and there's always someone to offer a helping hand or a listening ear.
    Sending Hugs xxx

Comment

hiya 925pws

You started around the same time as me and the journey has had it's highs and lows ,had it not been for these wonderful people on this site I would have thrown the towel in ages ago. Don't give up it will get better .
      So sorry for your loss and sending you big ((((hugs))))

Sosad xxx

Comment

Thank you all so much for your support. It can be lonely on this journey but you are all right in that the support offered on here is just overwhelming. It is greatly appreciated. I can't say how much I appreciate your comments. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Comment

925pws, You may not have realised it when you first joined AAD, but you adopted a whole new family.....

Comment

lots of hugs from me too xxx
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Touching show of support everyone, Well done. Our AAD family is sooooo strong
              Fight the good fight and we will prevail
              Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Originally posted by jassasblue View Post
                I'm at the beginning of my UE journey and sometimes feel more than a little wobbly, I stopped my DMP in December and I can't believe how amazing this site is for support and help. I never dreamt I could do this but now I think I can with everyone behind me.

It sounds like life is hard at the moment, don't worry about DCA's and the likes, look after yourself and don't let the buggers grind you down, take care and look after number one.
                Exactly what Jass said.. same here... I am up and down with the whole journey (currently really down) but I know these people will hold my hand and help me through.... Same with you ((( hug )))

Comment

MBNA

• Type of account: CC3
                  • Date commenced: 2010
                  • Approx balance: £8000
                  • Date last paid: May 2012
                  • Are you on arrangement or not paying: not paying from June
                  • Status up to date but reduced from 1st June
                  • Account owner: MBNA

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                  06/06/12 requested CCA
                  23/06/12 received CCA
                  25/06/12 Niddy says
                  23/07/12 Sent MPT letter as blagging for now.
                  10/08/12 Received letter from MBNA stating they believe they have complied with CCA request and the agreement is in order as original was sent.
                  15/09/12 Letter received saying they have placed a hold on my credit card. Filed.
                  16/02/12 Received letter saying if I would like to make them a reasonable offer on the debt they will consider it. Filed
                  29/03/13 Received letter from Aktiv Kapital saying they are now dealing and to make payment.
                  07/02/14 latest letter received from MK Rapid Recoveries asking me to call them to make arrangements to pay the outstanding balance

I haven’t updated in a while as it has just been the usual letters but after the great support from those on here and feeling extremely low currently I thought it was time to start updating the diary again. Latest letter from MK in response to the Sold in Dispute letter and then ignoring others I’m assuming I just ignore this one?
                  Thank you all again for your support, it is greatly appreciated.

Comment

As you're blagging it may be as well to send Final Response-UE (CCA received)
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Many thanks for this. On the blagging issue, what happens when it comes to the end of blagging? How much do DCAs purchase debts for, at what point does one make an offer (assuming there would be money to make an offer!)? Sorry for all the questions, just finding it hard to think straight at the moment. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by 925pws View Post
                        Many thanks for this. On the blagging issue, what happens when it comes to the end of blagging? How much do DCAs purchase debts for, at what point does one make an offer (assuming there would be money to make an offer!)? Sorry for all the questions, just finding it hard to think straight at the moment. Thank you
                        Try not to worry about that just now...one step at a time I've been blagging some enforceable debts for almost 4 years...Just post whenever you receive anything.

DCAs purchase debts for pennies in the pound, though there's no hard and fast rule. Creditors usually get DCAs to act for them before they actually sell the debt...we send the Sold While in Dispute letter even though the debt hasn't actually been sold. I notice that you said that the latest letter from MK was in response to the SWID...but that isn't showing on your diary post. It's worthwhile updating your diary with every letter received/sent even if you don't actually make a new post...it gives us a fuller picture of what's happening.

You need to concentrate your energies on what's happening in your life rather than worrying about something that may or may not happen at some point....family's the most important thing
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Update
                          MBNA

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                          06/06/12 requested CCA
                          23/06/12 received CCA
                          25/06/12 Niddy says
                          10/08/12 Received letter from MBNA stating they believe they have complied with CCA request and the agreement is in order as original was sent.
                          15/09/12 Letter received saying they have placed a hold on my credit card. Filed.
                          16/02/12 Received letter saying if I would like to make them a reasonable offer on the debt they will consider it. Filed
                          29/03/13 Received letter from Aktiv Kapital saying they are now dealing and to make payment.
                          07/02/14 latest letter received from MK Rapid Recoveries asking me to call them to make arrangements to pay the outstanding balance
                          20/02/14 Sent Final Response - UE letter

Thanks for all your support folks. Starting to feel a little better and gaining control again.

Comment

Update Halifax

• Type of account: CC 2
                            • Date commenced: 10 + years
                            • Approx balance: £12,000
                            • Date last paid May 2012
                            • Status up to date
                            • Account owner: Halifax

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                            06/06/12 requested CCA
                            09/07/12 reconstituted CCA received and emailed to Niddy for comment
                            12/07/12 Niddy says
                            23/07/12 Sent MPT letter as well as Harassment Letter nicely rolled in to one
                            30/07/12 Letter received from Halifax stating you have not paid - no shit Sherlock!
                            20/08/12 Letter received from Halifax asking me to call to arrange payment - don't think so matey
                            25/08/12 Letter received asking for payment or they will call the house.
                            28/08/12 Sent doorstep visit letter as wasn't sure if they meant phone the house or call. In any case they have yet to respond to the harassment letter and MPT letter I sent. Think they are getting their knickers in a twist over these letters
                            15/09/12 DN received from Halifax. Filed.
                            09/12 Sent another harassment letter.
                            09/12 Received letter stating they are transferring this to a DCA. Filed for now.
                            29/09/12 Received letter from Halifax asking for my I&E and list of creditors to come to an arrangement for repaying. Filed.
                            06/10/12 Received a lovely letter from Albion DCA introducing themselves as now dealing with this account and asking me nicely IN BIG RED LETTERS to pay £12k.
                            08/10/12 Sent Sold in Dispute letter as suggested.
                            23/06/14 Debt now transferred to Wetcots.

I haven't been on in a while so not sure how to access template sold in dispute letter. Anyone help me?

Comment

Hi 925pws, The templates have been moved to our main site now, look here -- > allaboutDEBT - New Website Live Now! and here for extra help -- > Accessing Our New Templates

Best wishes
                              IF
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Update
                                MBNA

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                                06/06/12 requested CCA
                                23/06/12 received CCA
                                25/06/12 Niddy says
                                20/02/14 Sent Final Response - UE letter
                                Feb-July Various letters saying dealing with request for CCA. Ignored.
                                07/07/14 Received letter enclosing CCA
                                08/07/14 Sent missing prescribed terms letter.

Will now sit and wait. Again thanks folks for the help, support and generally being there.

Comment

Working...
                                X