GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 925pws UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

925pws UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 925pws UE diary

Originally posted by 925pws View Post
    Not feeling great today guys. I know this is a long journey but some days are better than others and today is crap

Haven't had any letters as yet but have had phone calls which I have ignored. I guess these days are to be expected. I continually read through other diaries and as Niddy always says, no two debts are the same. I guess it's the fear of the unknown or what they are going to do next.

Sorry, don't mean to go on about it.
    It does indeed get easier with time. You have to kick yourself out of the low points and do something you like. Debt is no reason to get down. You can bet your creditors are not down.

Focus on the positive things in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
      For what purpose?

I never sent it back and I doubt they'd go to court without a CCA!
      They used them to prove that you had signed and used a card. Goodness knos why.

Comment

everyone. You always write what I need to hear. Am going to send another harrassment template to them. At least I'll feel like I'm in control.

Thanks again everyone

Comment

Just took a really 'strange' call in work today. To be honest I can't recall it now but she indicated that I might be due some PPI back and when I told her I had no idea how she got my number and to remove it immediately she then asked if I had someone already been through my finances to which I replied, it was none of her business.

Do you think this is a tactic used by DCAs and the like or am I being paranoid?

haven't updated the diary yet but got a letter from Halifax regarding the CC and they have passed to a DCA.

Comment

it's a cold-call spam. We get hundreds a day at our work!

Just ignore it, it would be 99% fluke, 1% dodgy!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              it's a cold-call spam. We get hundreds a day at our work!

Just ignore it, it would be 99% fluke, 1% dodgy!
              That's such a lovely way to say I'm paranoid Niddy . Thanks as always. Will update diary in a bit, things hectic at mo.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by 925pws View Post
                That's such a lovely way to say I'm paranoid Niddy
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks FlowerPower. Have already claimed my PPI thanks to this site Was just concerned as to how they managed to get my name and where I worked.

Anyho, won't matter as redundancy is just round the corner.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

It's never nice to be made redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                      Sorry to hear that.

It's never nice to be made redundant.

Thank you. This is my third time within my career, it's never easy though. But I've known about this one for 6 months so I've accepted it. In fact my last day is today. Will see what the future holds. In the meantime I will update my diary and await the next onslaught of bull from my creditors

Comment

UPDATE:

Halifax
                        • Type of account: Loan
                        • Date commenced: 2009
                        • Approx balance: 12,000
                        • Date last paid: May
                        • Are you on arrangement or not paying: not paying from June
                        • Status default
                        • Account owner: Blair, Oliver & Scott

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                        06/06/12 requested CCA
                        25/06/12 received CCA
                        26/06/12 emailed CCA to Niddy and will await his suggestions
                        26/06/12 Niddy says

14/07/12 Letter from Blair, Oliver, Scott saying they are servicing this a/c. Filed.
                        23/07/12 Sent MPT letter to BOS.
                        26/07/12 Bunch of phoned my work this morning. Have just sent off Harrassment letter.
                        03/08/12 Letter from Halifax stating: sorry you have had to complain, we are looking in to this and will respond in due course. Filed
                        10/08/12 Letter from BOS saying I haven't paid. Have filed as they still haven't answered my letter of 3rd which contained MPT and Harrassment points.
                        20/08/12 Letter from Halifax advising I haven't paid. Filed.
                        25/08/12 Letter from BOS threatening all kinds of things if I don't pay immediately or contact them to arrange payment.
                        28/08/12 Sent doorstep visit letter.
                        03/09/12 Received letter from BOS, threatening all kinds of things yet again. Think my doorstep letter crossed in post with it. Will file for now unless anyone thinks they would deal with it differently? Filed.
                        10/09/12 Received letter from Halifax in reference to my MPT lett
                        er, basically saying this account is EN and nothing was missing.
                        They are correct as I'm blagging this. Have just filed this.
                        15/09/12 Received letter from BOS with a large box typed on it with the words INTENTION TO COMMENCE COURT PROCEEDINGS. It goes on to say that Halifax have instructed them to commence court proceedings so phone them to stop this action being taken.
                        09/12 Sent Threat to Commence Litigation letter to BOS

Comment

Halifax
                          • Type of account: CC 2
                          • Date commenced: 10 + years
                          • Approx balance: £12,000
                          • Date last paid May 2012
                          • Status up to date
                          • Account owner: Halifax

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                          06/06/12 requested CCA
                          09/07/12 reconstituted CCA received and emailed to Niddy for comment
                          12/07/12 Niddy says
                          23/07/12 Sent MPT letter as well as Harassment Letter nicely rolled in to one
                          30/07/12 Letter received from Halifax stating you have not paid - no shit Sherlock!
                          20/08/12 Letter received from Halifax asking me to call to arrange payment - don't think so matey
                          25/08/12 Letter received asking for payment or they will call the house.
                          28/08/12 Sent doorstep visit letter as wasn't sure if they meant phone the house or call. In any case they have yet to respond to the harassment letter and MPT letter I sent. Think they are getting their knickers in a twist over these letters
                          15/09/12 DN received from Halifax. Filed.
                          09/12 Sent another harassment letter.
                          09/12 Received letter stating they are transferring this to a DCA. Filed for now.

Comment

Barclaycard
                            • Type of account: CC1
                            • Date commenced: 2011
                            • Approx balance: 4800
                            • Date last paid: 15th May
                            • Account owner: Barclaycard

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                            06/06/12 requested CCA

15/06/12 letter received from B/card: received my CCA request, will be in contact soon - filed - no action required.
                            09/12 Letter received to say I haven't paid. Filed.

Been a while since I updated this one. Still haven't sent the CCA. Ah well, am happy they are deciding to take their time over this

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes Flower Power. No, not a good package at all just stat. That's what you get working for a charity and you put your your passion above salary and benefits!

I will be taking a breather to be honest. Just buried my father end of last week so you can imagine I just need a little rest, a little time to myself, a little time to get control of these overpowering emotions at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                                Sorry to hear about your dad!
                                A hug is exactly what I need so thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X