GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 925pws UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

925pws UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 925pws UE diary

Originally posted by 925pws View Post
    UPDATE:

Halifax
    • Type of account: CC 2
    • Date commenced: 10 + years
    • Approx balance: £12,000
    • Date last paid May 2012
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying: not paying from June
    • Status up to date
    • Account owner: Halifax

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
    06/06/12 requested CCA
    09/07/12 reconstituted CCA received and emailed to Niddy for comment
    12/07/12 Niddy says
    23/07/12 Sent MPT letter as well as Harassment Letter nicely rolled in to one
    30/07/12 Letter received from Halifax stating you have not paid - no shit Sherlock!

Question:
    Getting a bid fed up with this lot. Still receiving texts and calls after sending harassment letter. What should I send next please?
    I'm afraid its a waiting game.....unless you change number
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks in-2-deep. Just feeling a little down today, they don't normally bother me but some days it can be a pain.

Think I'll look in to changing phone number anyway.

Comment

Thanks in-2-deep. Just feeling a little down today, they don't normally bother me but some days it can be a pain.

Think I'll look in to changing phone number anyway.
        Don't feel down things will get a lot better soon
        Have a read here------> UE - One year on
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Can you still log in to your online account?

If you can, you could change the phone number listed to Free Number to Issue Creditors - allaboutFORUMS

Don't worry, the calls do tail off when they realise they're not getting anywhere...
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            Can you still log in to your online account?

If you can, you could change the phone number listed to Free Number to Issue Creditors - allaboutFORUMS

Don't worry, the calls do tail off when they realise they're not getting anywhere...
            Funny thing is I changed it a while ago - before I started on the UE journey but it must have kept old numbers somewhere on the system.

Will keep ignoring the calls and get number changed. Many thanks as always for your support everyone

Comment

UPDATE:

Halifax
              • Type of account: Loan
              • Date commenced: 2009
              • Approx balance: 12,000
              • Date last paid: May
              • Status default
              • Account owner: Blair, Oliver & Scott

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
              06/06/12 requested CCA
              25/06/12 received CCA
              26/06/12 emailed CCA to Niddy and will await his suggestions
              26/06/12 Niddy says

14/07/12 Letter from Blair, Oliver, Scott saying they are servicing this a/c. Filed.
              23/07/12 Sent MPT letter to BOS.
              26/07/12 Bunch of phoned my work this morning. Have just sent off Harrassment letter.
              03/08/12 Letter from Halifax stating: sorry you have had to complain, we are looking in to this and will respond in due course. Filed

Am assuming they are replying to the letter I sent B.O.S though the reply was from Halifax Anyho, have just filed this as they didn't make any mention of the MPT letter. Let's hope they take their time. I'm in no hurry

Comment

Halifax seem to be making a big effort nowadays to send polite, warm and snuggly responses about how concerned they are that you're having problems.
                The final response will be brimming with platitudes, but reading between the lines the answer will usually be the same as if they'd just said "Bog Off".

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                  Blair Oliver Scott are in-house Halifax trained threat monkeys

Halifax's reply is a pretty standard template. I'm sure you can wait another 6 years for their reply!
                  They don't even try to hide the fact they are one in the same which is fine by me but I'm sure I have read somewhere in the guidelines for DCAs they aren't allowed to do this. Ah well, let's hope it takes them 6 years to reply

Comment

Evening folks

Nothing to do with my listed debts but need help all the same. Took out webhosting over a year ago for a site I never put up and have no need for. Completely forgot about it, they are now demanding another payment for the next 12 months. I have disregarded their letters and then today one arrived with a FINAL DEMAND in red, bold and really big! Also threatened to pass this to a DCA all for the pricely sum of £17.99

I have yet to pay a loan and several credit cards so I'm not going to pay these people. Thing is they have really got up my nose by the threatening tone of their letter.

Have you any suggestions as to what I could send them or recommend something? Do they really think they can threaten me with DCAs and get payment when my creditors aren't able to?

Comment

Hi Flowerpower

No, not the company you mention. I'm not at all concerned about this or a default but it's the tone of their letter and thinking they can threaten me with a DCA over £17. I would just love to send a letter that would give them a little fright

Comment

UPDATE:

Halifax
                        • Status default

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                        06/06/12 requested CCA
                        25/06/12 received CCA
                        26/06/12 Niddy says

14/07/12 Letter from Blair, Oliver, Scott saying they are servicing this a/c. Filed.
                        26/07/12 Bunch of phoned my work this morning. Have just sent off Harrassment letter.
                        03/08/12 Letter from Halifax stating: sorry you have had to complain, we are looking in to this and will respond in due course. Filed
                        10/08/12 Letter from BOS saying I haven't paid. Have filed as they still haven't answered my letter of 3rd which contained MPT and Harrassment points.

Assuming filing is ok for now?

Comment

UPDATE:

MBNA
                          • Type of account: CC3
                          • Date commenced: 2010
                          • Approx balance: £8000
                          • Date last paid: May 2012
                          • Status up to date but reduced from 1st June
                          • Account owner: MBNA

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                          06/06/12 requested CCA
                          23/06/12 received CCA
                          25/06/12 Niddy says
                          23/07/12 Sent MPT letter as blagging for now.
                          10/08/12 Received letter from MBNA stating they believe they have complied with CCA request and the agreement is in order as original was sent.

OK folks, am blagging this. Should I wait to see what they do or send next or should I be sending something else off? Many thanks as always.

Comment

UPDATE:

MBNA
                            • Type of account: CC3
                            • Date commenced: 2010
                            • Approx balance: £8000
                            • Date last paid: May 2012
                            • Status up to date but reduced from 1st June
                            • Account owner: MBNA

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                            06/06/12 requested CCA
                            23/06/12 received CCA
                            25/06/12 Niddy says
                            23/07/12 Sent MPT letter as blagging for now.
                            10/08/12 Received letter from MBNA stating they believe they have complied with CCA request and the agreement is in order as original was sent.

OK folks, am blagging this. Should I wait to see what they do or send next or should I be sending something else off? Many thanks as always.
                            I would wait and see what they do next

Comment

Thanks in-2-deep, had assumed as much but just wanted to check to be on the safe side. Cheers

Comment

UPDATE:

Halifax
                                • Status default

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                                06/06/12 requested CCA
                                25/06/12 received CCA
                                26/06/12 Niddy says

10/08/12 Letter from BOS saying I haven't paid. Have filed as they still haven't answered my letter of 3rd which contained MPT and Harrassment points.
                                20/08/12 Letter from Halifax advising I haven't paid. Filed.

Comment

Working...
                                X