GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 925pws UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

925pws UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 925pws UE diary

Originally posted by 925pws View Post
    Hi SnV
    Oh crickey would never speak to this lot. Thing is, as I haven't been responding to the letters to date I do think they are lonely lol. So just to show how much I still love them I thought the doorstep visit letter would keep them happy for a little while longer
    Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
    You are so thoughtful, but you mistake their brain, they no understandeee.
    So they are going to call your house and visit your doorstep?

I do hope they can speak brick?
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
      So they are going to call your house and visit your doorstep?

I do hope they can speak brick?
      Or leave them some red cardinal to clean the step for you before they leave.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
        Or leave them some red cardinal to clean the step for you before they leave.
        Thats an idea!

I have been receiving doorstep collection visits now for 3 years and its never happened. Even it did they would find the conversation with the doorstep more forthcoming than any conversation they would have with me!
        "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

DCA Employee Instructions:=

1. Sit there and look ahead.
          2. Press Button B
          3. See the name with the word "OWE" then press button 1 (Threatogram is sent)
          4. In one week Press Button 2 (2nd threatogramme).
          5. 1 week later Press 3 (3rd letter gone).
          6. after another week Press 4 that send a begging 50% off letter.
          7. Again after 1 week Press 5, that letter threatens County Court proccedings.
          8. In One Week - Press 6, as no response from debtor sell on to another DCA Mug, then make your way to the Company Exit as you are FIRED.
          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 28 August 2012, 09:20.

Comment

I've only had one doorstep visit in more than 2 years despite receiving lots of threats. I saw the Moorcroft logo on the sheet of paper on his clipboard and he got told where to go without being able to say a word...unless he spoke to the step after I'd shut the door in his face
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

UPDATE:

Halifax
              • Type of account: Loan
              • Date commenced: 2009
              • Approx balance: 12,000
              • Date last paid: May
              • Are you on arrangement or not paying: not paying from June
              • Status default
              • Account owner: Blair, Oliver & Scott

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
              06/06/12 requested CCA
              25/06/12 received CCA
              26/06/12 emailed CCA to Niddy and will await his suggestions
              26/06/12 Niddy says

14/07/12 Letter from Blair, Oliver, Scott saying they are servicing this a/c. Filed.
              23/07/12 Sent MPT letter to BOS.
              26/07/12 Bunch of phoned my work this morning. Have just sent off Harrassment letter.
              03/08/12 Letter from Halifax stating: sorry you have had to complain, we are looking in to this and will respond in due course. Filed
              10/08/12 Letter from BOS saying I haven't paid. Have filed as they still haven't answered my letter of 3rd which contained MPT and Harrassment points.
              20/08/12 Letter from Halifax advising I haven't paid. Filed.
              25/08/12 Letter from BOS threatening all kinds of things if I don't pay immediately or contact them to arrange payment.
              28/08/12 Sent doorstep visit letter.
              03/09/12 Received letter from BOS, threatening all kinds of things yet again. Think my doorstep letter crossed in post with it. Will file for now unless anyone thinks they would deal with it differently?

As always, a big thank you all.

Comment

i would probably do a wee one liner referring them to my previous letter, nice papertrail, keeps them busy................

Comment

UPDATE:

Halifax
                  • Type of account: Loan
                  • Date commenced: 2009
                  • Approx balance: 12,000
                  • Date last paid: May
                  • Status default
                  • Account owner: Blair, Oliver & Scott

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                  06/06/12 requested CCA
                  25/06/12 received CCA
                  26/06/12 emailed CCA to Niddy and will await his suggestions
                  26/06/12 Niddy says

14/07/12 Letter from Blair, Oliver, Scott saying they are servicing this a/c. Filed.
                  23/07/12 Sent MPT letter to BOS.
                  26/07/12 Bunch of phoned my work this morning. Have just sent off Harrassment letter.
                  03/08/12 Letter from Halifax stating: sorry you have had to complain, we are looking in to this and will respond in due course. Filed
                  10/08/12 Letter from BOS saying I haven't paid. Have filed as they still haven't answered my letter of 3rd which contained MPT and Harrassment points.
                  20/08/12 Letter from Halifax advising I haven't paid. Filed.
                  25/08/12 Letter from BOS threatening all kinds of things if I don't pay immediately or contact them to arrange payment.
                  28/08/12 Sent doorstep visit letter.
                  03/09/12 Received letter from BOS, threatening all kinds of things yet again. Think my doorstep letter crossed in post with it. Will file for now unless anyone thinks they would deal with it differently? Filed.
                  10/09/12 Received letter from Halifax in reference to my MPT lett
                  er, basically saying this account is EN and nothing was missing.
                  They are correct as I'm blagging this. Have just filed this.
                  15/09/12 Received letter from BOS with a large box typed on it with the words INTENTION TO COMMENCE COURT PROCEEDINGS. It goes on to say that Halifax have instructed them to commence court proceedings so phone them to stop this action being taken.
                  Hi everyone
                  Haven't been on in a while hence my diary was on page 3! Anyway, really need help on recent letter from BOS. I was nearly sick when I read it but after re-reading it the word INTENTION popped out and I felt a little better. In any case, as you know I'm blagging so really need to know what you think I should do next? A huge thanks as always guys and gals.

Comment

UPDATE:

Halifax
                    • Type of account: CC 2
                    • Date commenced: 10 + years
                    • Approx balance: £12,000
                    • Date last paid May 2012
                    • Status up to date
                    • Account owner: Halifax

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                    06/06/12 requested CCA
                    09/07/12 reconstituted CCA received and emailed to Niddy for comment
                    12/07/12 Niddy says
                    23/07/12 Sent MPT letter as well as Harassment Letter nicely rolled in to one
                    30/07/12 Letter received from Halifax stating you have not paid - no shit Sherlock!
                    20/08/12 Letter received from Halifax asking me to call to arrange payment - don't think so matey
                    25/08/12 Letter received asking for payment or they will call the house.
                    28/08/12 Sent doorstep visit letter as wasn't sure if they meant phone the house or call. In any case they have yet to respond to the harassment letter and MPT letter I sent. Think they are getting their knickers in a twist over these letters
                    15/09/12 DN received from Halifax. Filed.
                    Hi folks, DN received from Halifax, assuming file is the best course of action on this one? Will do this unless I hear otherwise. Thanks again.

Comment

• Re: 925pws UE diary

UPDATE:

MBNA
                      • Type of account: CC3
                      • Date commenced: 2010
                      • Approx balance: £8000
                      • Date last paid: May 2012
                      • Status up to date but reduced from 1st June
                      • Account owner: MBNA

06/06/12 cancelled DMP
                      06/06/12 requested CCA
                      23/06/12 received CCA
                      25/06/12 Niddy says
                      23/07/12 Sent MPT letter as blagging for now.
                      10/08/12 Received letter from MBNA stating they believe they have complied with CCA request and the agreement is in order as original was sent.
                      15/09/12 Letter received saying they have placed a hold on my credit card. Filed.

No action on this one. Can't believe they are only getting round to asking me to cut up my card. Ah well. The other lot are keeping me busy so shouldn't complain!

Comment

Hi everyone
                        Haven't been on in a while hence my diary was on page 3! Anyway, really need help on recent letter from BOS. I was nearly sick when I read it but after re-reading it the word INTENTION popped out and I felt a little better. In any case, as you know I'm blagging so really need to know what you think I should do next? A huge thanks as always guys and gals.
                        I would send this if it were me----> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Hi folks, DN received from Halifax, assuming file is the best course of action on this one? Will do this unless I hear otherwise. Thanks again.
                        Make sure you keep the envelope It came in...........

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                          I would send this if it were me----> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Make sure you keep the envelope It came in...........
                          Thanks in 2 deep, had assumed it might be this letter. Really appreciate your suggestion. Funny how a simple word can make such an impact. Thank goodness for this forum is all I can say,

Comment

Not feeling great today guys. I know this is a long journey but some days are better than others and today is crap

Haven't had any letters as yet but have had phone calls which I have ignored. I guess these days are to be expected. I continually read through other diaries and as Niddy always says, no two debts are the same. I guess it's the fear of the unknown or what they are going to do next.

Sorry, don't mean to go on about it.

Comment

Not feeling great today guys. I know this is a long journey but some days are better than others and today is crap

Haven't had any letters as yet but have had phone calls which I have ignored. I guess these days are to be expected. I continually read through other diaries and as Niddy always says, no two debts are the same. I guess it's the fear of the unknown or what they are going to do next.

Sorry, don't mean to go on about it.
                              It gets easier with time .............

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower

They seem to do that with everyone then! When I got *that* letter from MBNA I couldn't believe they were asking me to cut it up and send it back to them, the card was maxxed out at the time of default, then defaulted, surely in this day and age it would be impossible to use it, unlike in the very old days when telephone authorization was only required for transactions above a certain amount, otherwise you just signed...

...needless to say, I never cut it up or sent it back... still got it, may come in handy... to open doors...
                                MBNA used to produce the cut up cards in court at one time. Never send them back.

Comment

Working...
                                X