GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pebbles88 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pebbles88 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pebbles88 UE Diary

Originally posted by pebbles88 View Post
    well well... Natpest have managed to get another DCA, Wescot to take on the cc debt that Natpest don't have the cca for...

i havent panicked... well not yet anyway, dont think i will either.

I'm loathe to reply - I don't want to keep acknowledging it - would ideally like it to go stature barred.

should i even bother replying? or just ignore it?
    I would ignore for now they will wright back on doubt
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I concur - ignore!!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        I concur - ignore!!
        hey up niddy

yep, thats what i will do. if they write again & try to threaten court action, i will then use the proof that they dont have the cca. and tell them to stuff it!

its taken them all this time to find a dodgy dca (from what i read on here wescot are particularly shooite and very nasty) stupid enough to take it on anyway. wonder what they paid for it....

i am quite proud of myself for not panicking straight off. especially as DH is away working, so there's only me to sort it (and this site obv), certainly a change from a few months ago.

they can just shove off, I am paying back the ones I need to, to make sure we keep the roof over our heads, we have just paid one creditor off completly, and we are trying to get ourselves bk in the black slowly but surely. the ones that arent getting anything, are the ones that have been partucularly nasty when things went wrong for us. so this is what i think of them!

Comment

oh well... they've wrote again....

final notice in big scary letters, threatening a door step visit & their client or them taking legal action through the courts.

i have templates from prev letter to revoke doorstep permission & also to say bu**er off its already sorted that they dont have the cca....

i presume i can expect this for a long while yet, going round in circles as dodgy dcas buy the debt, but as said before, i dont want to keep admitting/communicating about the debt sp it can go statute barred!

should i just said same letter as last dca who tried to collect this one? advice greatly appreciated.

ps: before the statements they have wrote that if i dont pay it may lead to the above posts, nothing definate... which sounds like a threat a fake gram! what dya think?
          Last edited by pebbles88; 14 July 2011, 17:33.

Comment

Yep just repeat previous steps. It's a big merry go round I'm afraid
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yep just repeat previous steps. It's a big merry go round I'm afraid
              coolio, will sort tonight. would much rather ignore admittedly, too pooped too think!

Comment

coolio, will sort tonight. would much rather ignore admittedly, too pooped too think!

I know that feeling - best of luck, keep us updated

Comment

afternoon my lovelies

well....

fired the letter as mentioned above off to westcot..... took until today to get a reply.... they have sent a copy of an old natwest letter from their complaints dept when i kicked off over triton chasing us and they now say:

"we refer to your recent communication. Having contacted our client they have advised that they have previously acknowledged your request for a copy of the openign agreement. please see the attached letter sent to you on the 1/11/10

in the curcumstances, we believe the dispute hasnow been resolved and the full balance or an agreed monthly installment is required by return...

.then standard repayment details. so skipped typing this bit!...

if in the event you believe you still have a valid dispute, please contact is with the details within 14 days otherwise the account will be returned to our recovery team for collection"

it seems the same as the last letter from triton before they bugged off... so i am 95% sure this will be the same, should i reply? i cant remember what i sent to triton! eek silly me

Comment

afternoon my lovelies

well....

fired the letter as mentioned above off to westcot..... took until today to get a reply.... they have sent a copy of an old natwest letter from their complaints dept when i kicked off over triton chasing us and they now say:

"we refer to your recent communication. Having contacted our client they have advised that they have previously acknowledged your request for a copy of the openign agreement. please see the attached letter sent to you on the 1/11/10

in the curcumstances, we believe the dispute hasnow been resolved and the full balance or an agreed monthly installment is required by return...

.then standard repayment details. so skipped typing this bit!...

if in the event you believe you still have a valid dispute, please contact is with the details within 14 days otherwise the account will be returned to our recovery team for collection"

it seems the same as the last letter from triton before they bugged off... so i am 95% sure this will be the same, should i reply? i cant remember what i sent to triton! eek silly me
                    Just ignore for now see what they send next
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                      Just ignore for now see what they send next

yes, was thinking of doing that. cheers my ear

Comment

yes, was thinking of doing that. cheers my ear
                        Keep us updated if and when they come back to you....

Comment

Keep us updated if and when they come back to you....
                          no worries i most certainly will.

Comment

well well well,

had a lovely letter from Nelson Guest & Partners solictors chasing this now, but offering me a discount if i settle now.....

im surprised to say i laughed when i opened it. ignored the prev letter from westcot, should l bother even replying to this one... or just keep schtum?

Comment

well well well,

had a lovely letter from Nelson Guest & Partners solictors chasing this now, but offering me a discount if i settle now.....

im surprised to say i laughed when i opened it. ignored the prev letter from westcot, should l bother even replying to this one... or just keep schtum?
                              just ignore for now see what they send next

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                                just ignore for now see what they send next
                                hello my lovlies...

well well well

nelson guest & partners solicitors has wrote again.... still acting on behalf on westcot,

states that whilst westcot are still willing to consider realistic options for repayment based on our circumstances, this matter cannot remain outstanding any longer. Unless full payment is made to westcot, or a suitable replayment plan agreed, within 10 days of this letter, further recovery activity will be undertaken.

its digitally signed, so a standard letter I know. I havent communicated with westcot since they first contacted me, nor have i communicated to nelson guest yet.

any advice on what my next step would be? as before I am wary of keeping replying to any letters on this as i dont want to keep admitting the debt, id prefer it to go stature barred!!

Comment

Working...
                                X