GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pebbles88 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pebbles88 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pebbles88 UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    Hiya

Send this to Green & Co: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Aaaw, don't get unwell again! We need you to be fighting fit for crimbo ;xm63

As for avatar, I just thought it looked nicer lol

Hope you're keeping ok, chat soon yea?

hiya,

i thought it might be that letter i used... in fact - that was the last one i sent to Triton before I received the Green n co letter.... should i still just go and send it anyway?

they are really doing my head in. the letter is a right mess, they have used posh watermarked paper but still overprinted the details and words already onthere!!

yeah im trying not to get ill again, well any more than normal!!

hows the snow in your area??? its really really heavily coming down at the moment here. my friends are taking me to the lake district next weekend too... i dont think we will get there at this rate!

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles88
      hiya,

i thought it might be that letter i used... in fact - that was the last one i sent to Triton before I received the Green n co letter.... should i still just go and send it anyway?

they are really doing my head in. the letter is a right mess, they have used posh watermarked paper but still overprinted the details and words already onthere!!

yeah im trying not to get ill again, well any more than normal!!

hows the snow in your area??? its really really heavily coming down at the moment here. my friends are taking me to the lake district next weekend too... i dont think we will get there at this rate!
      Hiya, yep send it anyways...... its fine. Have a nice trip, weather is a nightmare - i've been snowed in all week.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

well we got there..... after an additional 5 hours driving! but got back ok.

received reply from green & co saying they have not been given full instructions yet so have passed the letter back to triton and that i should have repliedto triton in the first place! cheeky mares!!

so no doubt i will get a snotty letter bk from triton or someone else in the next few days. or possibly court papers knowing this lot!!

oh they drive me bonkers!!! :what :what

Comment

.. and they're all NatWest anyway. Pain aren't they :kermit :kermit :kermit
          Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
          SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Hi Pebbles ya

Got the exact same letter from Greens, so waiting to see what Tryiton send out next and with this lot it is def a case of :what :what

Comment

Don't worry - as they confirmed, they have not been issued full instruction to act yet. See what happens. gh
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ay i thought so. muppets!!!! still am very glad i have the support on here that i do!!! it means an awful lot. xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin
                  Hi Pebbles ya

Got the exact same letter from Greens, so waiting to see what Tryiton send out next and with this lot it is def a case of :what :what
                  ya Pebbles and Mrs SnS, I have also had this letter, nearly 4 weeks ago now, no further response from Tryiton yet hh
                  Fight the good fight and we will prevail
                  Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm
                    Hi Pebbles ya

ya Pebbles and Mrs SnS, I have also had this letter, nearly 4 weeks ago now, no further response from Tryiton yet hh
                    I shall let you know asap if/when i receive a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm
                      Hi Pebbles ya

I shall let you know asap if/when i receive a reply.
                      I've had that letter too - I think everyone's getting them :kermit
                      Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                      SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Stop worrying you guys!

Comment

Stop worrying you guys!
                          well..... so far no answer still from try it on....

but have today just got a letter from RMA Risk Management Alternatives for the debt. just giving me notification that they are now dealing with it. apparently Natwest will no longer accept communication from me.... so i should only deal with them.

this was dated the 18/12/10 - so dare say they will send something else in next few days now.

Niddy - im thinking the same letter i sent to try it on - to these guys, what dya think?

Comment

Niddy - im thinking the same letter i sent to try it on - to these guys, what dya think?
                            Hiya, sorry for the delay - yes, respond with the same as you previously sent to Try-it-On!

Comment

Hiya, sorry for the delay - yes, respond with the same as you previously sent to Try-it-On!

no worries at all.... wont kill em too stew a bit! x

Comment

ooh - how strange that me not replying for so long did me a favour!! all my bits came thrugh!

well it looks like RMA have bought the debt off try it on - had a couple of threat letters, sent the same letter i sent to try it on and have just received a letter form NCO (head company i think) advising that they are looking into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X