GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pebbles88 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pebbles88 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pebbles88 UE Diary

shameless bumppity bump....

Comment

pinging this off in the morning http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...0&postcount=24

realised I had paniced alot.... as i do..... but suppose its the same as natpest at the moment. only difference being i am fairly sure they dont have a cca but was trying to play nice with them as its also my mortgage lender (which we have never missed apayment too for mortgage)

going to try relax abit. i still cant believe they are going to court or threatening too for just over £2000. mind you they prob going to pin all the costs to me. does it make any difference that Tesco already have a charging order for the house?

eta - just thought, is this letter the right thing to do as i have been paying? i sent off the cca req in 2009 they sent rubbish back, but as it was only a smallish amount on the card i wanted to keep paying - spesh as it my mortgage prov. so does that letter make sense to send or not?

oh god i feel sick now, and even more confused!
      Last edited by pebbles88; 6 February 2011, 10:28.

Comment

Pebbles

Niddy has had a bit of bother with the forum this last couple of days and is really busy, he looks over the diaries and if anything is really urgent he replies. try not to worry, and I know how difficult it is. A charging order isn't ideal but there are implications that are not so nasty, if for instance the house is jointly owned or you have no or very little equity. Google it up and you'll see its not an entire disaster, and they would have to go back to court to make you sell which I understand is very rare. so not the end of the world and it might not happen! Chin up, Niddy will be along.

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
          Pebbles

Niddy has had a bit of bother with the forum this last couple of days and is really busy, he looks over the diaries and if anything is really urgent he replies. try not to worry, and I know how difficult it is. A charging order isn't ideal but there are implications that are not so nasty, if for instance the house is jointly owned or you have no or very little equity. Google it up and you'll see its not an entire disaster, and they would have to go back to court to make you sell which I understand is very rare. so not the end of the world and it might not happen! Chin up, Niddy will be along.

thank you, i already have a charging order on the house from tesco, and we're in neg equity anyway. i know i have a tendency to panic first, stress later, then eventually think! im a nightmare

oh dear hope everything is ok with the forums? is it some techy stuff?

thanks for taking the time to message me, i really appreciate it.

Comment

very techy stuff!!! but all under control

its entirely normal to be stressed, try not to worry

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
              very techy stuff!!! but all under control

its entirely normal to be stressed, try not to worry
              hiya,

i wouldnt even know where to start controlling a forum site.. or even if thats the right term! but if anyone can - Niddy can!

you're right I shouldnt stress, wound myself up that much all myglands have swollen up and feeling very fluey.... even worse ... i think its womanflu!

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles88 View Post
                morning....

gulp..... just got letter this morning from blair oliver scott...notice of intended court action, dated 1/2/11 - so 4 days after the previous one they sent, they will have got my reply in the mean time....

they want full payment of £2124.71 by the 8/2/11

it says....

formal notice is hereby given that out client has instructed us to commence court proceedings against you without delay

papers are now being prepared for commencement of action through your local court to seek a judgement against you

if you are a homeowner and do not pay the amount the court orders you to pay, we may then apply for a charging order on your property. this will give us repayment of your outstanding debt from the proceeds whenever the property is sold.

you must call now to stop action being taken

it's a printed letter, not hand signed or anything, which does make me wonder if its just another threat? they aren't waiting to receive any replies off me, just bomarding me with threats. which ae working cos i'm scared stiff right now.

they obviously want me to call, so that they can get my tel number and ring all day every day with threats! i have told them ssooooo many times i will only deal in writing...

so what do think then Niddy? i read the bit on financial hardship, but they already know how crap things are!
                Hiya, Are you still paying this account or not? Can you confirm?

I know I have not replied, this is twofold in that

a) I'm cutting down the time I spend on the diaries; and
                b) believe it or not them letters aren't much to worry about - as you were advised, if it was urgent i'd have replied at the time...

Please confirm you never sent anything and whether you are still paying into this....
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya,

Yes I am still paying.... £10 p/m as said. No I didn't send anything else.

I am sorry if I have annoyed you? I truly didn't mean to. As I said, I panic first, stress second, breathe third, possibly think forth!

Comment

Hiya,

I am sorry if I have annoyed you? I truly didn't mean to. As I said, I panic first, stress second, breathe third, possibly think forth!
                    Pebbles you haven't annoyed Niddy, as he says if anything was urgent he will reply to you.

It's not easy but try not to panic, trust me it doesn't help, listen to what he says.

Comment

• Re: Pebbles88 UE Diary

Hiya,

Hey you - calm down

You've not upset me, aaaw don't think that! I was explaining why I never replied - sorry you thought I was snapping (I wasn't honest guv)...

Seriously, you're paying what u can afford. If it goes to court you can prove you're trying your best and prove you got bullied into a - 100% increase that you really can't afford. You'll find 90% of judges WILL be on your side (lay it on thick, ie problems and op's etc)... Remember I know your history too and that helps loads. Listen, pm Gerry - a mod here. She went to court with her story and WIPED THE FLOOR of a notorious solicitor firm. And got costs lol. She'll help calm you down and tell you what to say at court about illnesses etc... You've had your fair share to defeat any claim made against you...
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Trust me - I'm NOT a doctor ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Trust me - I'm NOT a doctor ;-)

no but you are a wee star!!! thanks again so much, I will contact Gerry tomorrow, I havent so far heard anything else off them... they will have received my first reply to their letter sent literally days before the court threat. so will have landed prob the same day they sent the court one! but have certainly not sent any reply since then.

does anyone know if its possible for another to get a charging order on a property if someone else already has one?

Comment

does anyone know if its possible for another to get a charging order on a property if someone else already has one?
                            You can have 100 CO's registered, yes - but it doesn't matter cos unless you sell for a profit then they mean little. So for example, lets say you had 5 all for £10k each, your mortgage was £100k and you sold the house for £102k. Basically, £2k would be split between them or the first charge would argue for it all. In any case, that'd be that. If, however you sold for £150k, then everyone would be paid. If you sold for £200k then they'd all get paid then at the end you'd get the balance of £50k.

Make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              You can have 100 CO's registered, yes - but it doesn't matter cos unless you sell for a profit then they mean little. So for example, lets say you had 5 all for £10k each, your mortgage was £100k and you sold the house for £102k. Basically, £2k would be split between them or the first charge would argue for it all. In any case, that'd be that. If, however you sold for £150k, then everyone would be paid. If you sold for £200k then they'd all get paid then at the end you'd get the balance of £50k.

Make sense?
                              Aahh I get it now! silly clart I am!

Well so far now I haven't had any other letters from bos.

Am I right in thinking that as I've said all I can say to bos that I shouldnt send anything else letterwise? And just keep paying as per my new offer?

Comment

Aahh I get it now! silly clart I am!

Well so far now I haven't had any other letters from bos.

Am I right in thinking that as I've said all I can say to bos that I shouldnt send anything else letterwise? And just keep paying as per my new offer?
                                Yea, just carry on paying regardless - they'll struggle to take action when you're clearly paying MORE than you can comfortably afford.... don't worry about anything they threaten or do. We have to rely on the legal system working to its true capabilities if they take action, by throwing the case out!

Comment

Working...
                                X