GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pebbles88 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pebbles88 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pebbles88 UE Diary

hello, pls can someone advise what I should do regarding Incasso???

Comment

Did you send a copy and send it recorded? If so send them a copy of the proof of delivery etc.....

If not photocopy the stuff from court and send it - they cannot take more action, have they requested a redetermination or something? If not sod em, just pay what was agreed at the time.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes I sent it recorded, and included all the court documents.

I will send them the recorded proof of signature. Thank you :-) x

Comment

Ok, that should sort it. Just send a copy, keep the original.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
            Ok, that should sort it. Just send a copy, keep the original.
            it's from the royal mail site anyway? so i have just printed it off?

Comment

im so angry today, having to do letters to TPF, Incasspoo, financial ombudsman.

i just feel like im banging my heads against the wall!

Comment

I know it is frustrating but hey, printing the odd few letters must be better than paying the debt back...

Comment

I know it is frustrating but hey, printing the odd few letters must be better than paying the debt back...
                  yes it certainly is.

i didnt mean it to come out like that, i meant im jsst so angry at them being utter muppets! doing the letters doesnt bother me, its just the way they completely ignore that drives me bonkers!

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles88
                    yes it certainly is.

i didnt mean it to come out like that, i meant im jsst so angry at them being utter muppets! doing the letters doesnt bother me, its just the way they completely ignore that drives me bonkers!
                    I knew what you meant, but the point still remains - it is better to go round the merry-go-round 100 times than pay the debt - but after a while it does die down, then you only get the typical annual chaser letter from whatever DCA buys the debt..... which you ignore. In time (usually 12-18mths), most of the time you'll stop hearing from all creditors..... 2

Comment

hey Niddy, really paniced.

incasso - re the tesco loan which they have ccj for, I have wrote back to them, saying that we are still only able to pay £100 per month, included ccj etc.

today i have received a letter, saying that unless we contact them within 7 days they will apply for sale of the house. saying we have failed to pay the debt, and failed to provide satisfactory payment proposals! but we have paid, and have replied. i sent back a copy of the recorded delivery signature too.,

we're in neg equity, mortgage is with halifax so they are shooting themselves in the foot.
                      it says they will recommend to their client (tesco) to go for sale, we have just sent a letter back to tesco asking for their support as they promised once the ccj was granted and debt secured.

am i wrong in thinking that we have done the right thing by paying what the judge told us at the redetermination hearing? by upped the payments slightly to £100 p/m.

yet days after incasso started chasing for repayment proposals. i though we were to do as the judge ordered?

im really really scared now.i know we shouldnt ring them, but they take so long to get the letters too you that they dont give you 7 days from the letter, its more like 3! they have an email address.... should i reply to that?

also just had a letter from natwest in reply to my doorstep collection threat letter. telling me, yes the FOS said we didnt have the agreement, but we are still going to chase it and take the steps as normal. so i should contact triton to sort repayment....

double whammy eh...im shaking like a leaf

Comment

hi pebbles
                        I am sure niddy will be along shortly but we have a ccj and they wanted £600 per month at the re determination the judge awarded them £209 per month with no charging order, he told us if we keep the ccj up to date then we would have no problem from the court, if you have kept up the repayments you should have no need to worry, although it is always a worry when you are threatened. Just wait for niddys advice. Good luck.
                        helmsman

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman
                          hi pebbles
                          I am sure niddy will be along shortly but we have a ccj and they wanted £600 per month at the re determination the judge awarded them £209 per month with no charging order, he told us if we keep the ccj up to date then we would have no problem from the court, if you have kept up the repayments you should have no need to worry, although it is always a worry when you are threatened. Just wait for niddys advice. Good luck.
                          helmsman
                          thank you very much Helmsman, thats helps a lot.

Comment

I'll reply properly tmw, don't worry. Let em take u to court. The judge will go nuts at em lol. They are BULLYING and HARSSING you which both breach oft guidance......

I'll sort u a reply tomorrow ok? In meantime tell me amount you're meant to pay, how often you do pay, when it started and the date of court plus court name.

So long as you've got proof you're fine. Oh, how and who do u pay? ie is it via bacs or cheque?

Comment

I'll reply properly tmw, don't worry. Let em take u to court. The judge will go nuts at em lol. They are BULLYING and HARSSING you which both breach oft guidance......

I'll sort u a reply tomorrow ok? In meantime tell me amount you're meant to pay, how often you do pay, when it started and the date of court plus court name.

So long as you've got proof you're fine. Oh, how and who do u pay? ie is it via bacs or cheque?
                              i have sent you a pm my lovely.

Comment

well, talk about whiplash from the different moods, today have got a letter advising they WILL accept £100 p/m. and that as long as there are periodic reviews that will be fine! FFS

Comment

Working...
                                X