GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pebbles88 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pebbles88 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pebbles88 UE Diary

I've had exactly the same with RMA with a NatWest debt. . I don't think mine's been sold, just that Triton have given up. NCO say they are looking in to it and won't be contacting me, meanwhile RMA are like bulldogs... though hopefully I can shut them up.
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
      I've had exactly the same with RMA with a NatWest debt. . I don't think mine's been sold, just that Triton have given up. NCO say they are looking in to it and won't be contacting me, meanwhile RMA are like bulldogs... though hopefully I can shut them up.
      Me too with my Mint card getting letters from NCO and RMA, arn't they the same people?
      Fight the good fight and we will prevail
      Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Originally posted by Slickfm View Post
        Me too with my Mint card getting letters from NCO and RMA, arn't they the same people?
        Sorry to hijack your thread, Pebbles! - yes they are the same and the cynic in me thinks these companies do this to make themselves even more annoying.
        Niddified and proud!

Comment

aw dont worry, its the point of this site that we can all get support and share experiences!

well after the 1st letter from RMA and my subsequent letter to them to which NCO replied they are looking into it..... yesterday i got another letter from RMA saying that if i dont contact them that they will recommend legal actiingon..... and today one from NCO saying that according to Natwest they have fulfiled their obligation under the cca act......

argh, so what now, after sending the same letter twice to try it on - -that is when the account go tpassed to rma.....

where's niddy when you need him! (only joking Nid) just hope you stop by soon!

its so annoying, when i first got letter from RMA i thought ah - another DCA - triton must have realised they cant take it any further. perhaps if i send the letter back again they will bleep off too???

not great to get this letter today - how dare they try and ruin my birthday! not that i am doing anything anyway, but how rude!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEEBLES88.

Hope you have a lovely day.

:roundandround:

Comment

Ahhhhh Happy birthday!!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday! Dont let the buggers get you down, its NEVER worth it!

Comment

Hiya

Pebbles - stop worrying, let them sell it on! We'll then write back to the solicitors who WILL listen, if these muppets won't.....

Don't worry, will be sorting diaries tomorrow. I'm snowed under right now, sorry but I cannot devote the time needed right at this moment so please bear with me....

Happy Birthday by the way
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles88 View Post
                    not great to get this letter today - how dare they try and ruin my birthday! not that i am doing anything anyway, but how rude!!!
                    Ignore it, they will always make idle threats.
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Happy Birthday Pebbles!
                      Niddified and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Hiya

Pebbles - stop worrying, let them sell it on! We'll then write back to the solicitors who WILL listen, if these muppets won't.....

Don't worry, will be sorting diaries tomorrow. I'm snowed under right now, sorry but I cannot devote the time needed right at this moment so please bear with me....

Happy Birthday by the way
                        thank you for the birthday wishes! much appreciated

hey Niddy, dont ever apologise, the fact that you haev this site to look after and work, and have personal life is beyond me! im super grateful though. let me know if you need anything else from me, i have updated my diary accordingly.

on a slightly different note..... why cant i post icons or smilies anymore?

Comment

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...60&postcount=3

Try this Peebles.........this will explain how to do.

Comment

silly me....... thanks elsie!

Comment

You are very welcome Peebles.....

Comment

Happy Birthday Pebbles!

Don't worry about RMA, muppets all of them!

Comment

Working...
                                X