GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pebbles88 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pebbles88 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pebbles88 UE Diary

hello lovlies,

well still no further communication from Blair Oliver & scott regarding the halifax card... but a new spanner in the works admittedly...

tesco loan = being dealt with by incaspoo.... all has been fine since Tesco stepped in to tell them to accept £100p/m as they had agreed, so since beginning of november everythings been ok. Now Incasspoo are demanding another I&E completing ad new proposals of repayment??? why?? its only been 3 months since the last lot & nothing has changed!

oh well - at least tesco said they would accept it, so off i go to do another letter to rmind them of that & depending on their reply mayeven throw financial hardship into there as another bargaining tool!

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles88 View Post
      hello lovlies,

well still no further communication from Blair Oliver & scott regarding the halifax card... but a new spanner in the works admittedly...

tesco loan = being dealt with by incaspoo.... all has been fine since Tesco stepped in to tell them to accept £100p/m as they had agreed, so since beginning of november everythings been ok. Now Incasspoo are demanding another I&E completing ad new proposals of repayment??? why?? its only been 3 months since the last lot & nothing has changed!

oh well - at least tesco said they would accept it, so off i go to do another letter to rmind them of that & depending on their reply mayeven throw financial hardship into there as another bargaining tool!
      Hiya, yep - I agree, Tesco are happy so remind them of this and refuse the I&E forms... it may be best when you next complete a set, to copy them and then you just send a photocopy off - however the fact you write and say "nothing has changed" is legally acceptable as human declaration. Verification is not necessary (mandatory) when dealing with debts!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

morning all

quick update, more for my sake than anything!

had no further contact yet from either blair oliver scott or incaspoo, been a couple of weeks and i have just carried on paying BOS the £10 p/m and incasso the same amount, quite annoyed incaspoo havent replied to my letter in a way as i asked how often were they going to contact us to get the same I&E forms when we're already paying as much as we can. oh well - they probably dont have a template letter for it!

have not really had chance to worry about them either as Mum got rushed into hospital (she is ok & home now) but it was very scary for a few days. so have been concentrating on helping her.

i will update if I get any more contact, hope everyone is doing well, wonder how Niddy is doing on his holiday - hope he's having a fab time!! so deserves it!
        Last edited by pebbles88; 5 March 2011, 10:20.

Comment

i will update if I get any more contact, hope everyone is doing well, wonder how Niddy is doing on his holiday - hope he's having a fab time!! so deserves it!
          Hiya,

Thanks for the update - glad your mums out ok

Niddy's still here, not going till 12th!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Hiya,

Thanks for the update - glad your mums out ok

Niddy's still here, not going till 12th!
            oooppssss

i was convinced you were already away! oh well, i shouldn't be let out on my own......

Comment

oooppssss

i was convinced you were already away! oh well, i shouldn't be let out on my own......
              Ahhh but now i'm back (boo hoo).....

Comment

Ahhh but now i'm back (boo hoo).....

aaww poor Niddy!

i hope you had a fab time though?? everyone ok??

Comment

aaww poor Niddy! i hope you had a fab time though?? everyone ok??

yea it was great time thanks, all the troops are refreshed for another terms now and then we'll be off again in the summer (somewhere hot again me thinks)..... Hope things are well with you?

Comment

yea it was great time thanks, all the troops are refreshed for another terms now and then we'll be off again in the summer (somewhere hot again me thinks)..... Hope things are well with you?
                    yeah, well as calm as things get here. me and DH are back on track, mums getting stronger and has put a bit of weight bk on. still the wrong side of 6stone but its progress in the right way at least.

things seem quiet on the other front too. (she whispers quietly)

glad hol went well, xxx

Comment

Oooh another month and no updates - heres hoping things stay quiet

Comment

Oooh another month and no updates - heres hoping things stay quiet
                        hiya

yes they are so far, although im starting to think that its been decided that i must have a certain level of stress/upset/chaos in my life, and that various factors just increase/decrease themselves to suit it!!

still i'm ok, had a good week for helping others, so hopefully karma may bring something nice back to me, im just off out to take mum into town in her new wheelchair, only had to wait 12 weeks for dr to sort it, so we're going for a nice walk before it pees down! possibly get an ice cream at the seafront! (mmm starwberry top!)

social services are going to rip the bath out and install a wet room, as she just cant wash herself prop anymore, shes mortified, and it is strange that the dynamic has swapped between mum and daughter. but i dont begrudge doing any thing for her, would be nice if my siblings could help a bit more, but dont think they're interested.

anyhow, thank you for popping in to say hello, i dont often get much time to check the forums lately, but got the email update for this today. Karma will most certainly reap its rewards for you, as long as it doesnt talk to the bank... hee hee, serves em right though!

xx

Comment

Glad things are getting better for you, hope your old mum likes the wet room

I do like my bath, sometimes you can have too many showers!!

Chat soon pebbles, take it easy you hear?

Comment

Glad things are getting better for you, hope your old mum likes the wet room

I do like my bath, sometimes you can have too many showers!!

Chat soon pebbles, take it easy you hear?
                            i love my baths too!! aw well eh!

yes i will try take it easy - halifax sent cc statement today = BOS are dealing with it anyway, but it stated that if I failed to make a payment, they would take funds from another one of my accounts, even if it was joint, standard speil i know, but how can they take funds that arent there in any of their accounts or sister banks! Wassocks!!!

i just read it, mentally noted, whatever, and filed it away safe.....

Comment

Best of luck, don't worry about HBOS (not that I suspect you are anyways!).....

Keep us updated with things

Comment

well well... Natpest have managed to get another DCA, Wescot to take on the cc debt that Natpest don't have the cca for...

i havent panicked... well not yet anyway, dont think i will either.

I'm loathe to reply - I don't want to keep acknowledging it - would ideally like it to go stature barred.

should i even bother replying? or just ignore it?

Comment

Working...
                                X