GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pebbles88 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pebbles88 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pebbles88 UE Diary

Happy Birthday Pebbles!
    I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEBBLES!!:bmulticolor1::bmulticolor1::bmulticolor1::bmultic olor1:
      I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
      Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

thank you all for the birthday wishes you lovely peeps

Comment

Niddy - where's my avatar gone? you spent all that time on the background and now its gone ???

Comment

You need to Copy it from old forum and save to computer (right cluck image/save as) then upload it here lol

Regards your pm. I replied. Ignore them. Read up the page.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              You need to Copy it from old forum and save to computer (right cluck image/save as) then upload it here lol

Regards your pm. I replied. Ignore them. Read up the page.

I tried that with my avatar - png file, jpeg file - nothing will work just keeps saying upload fail?

and i will just not send anything to RMA. will post back if the start again!

thankinyou!

Comment

Hiya

I'll do your avatar later unless a mod sees this first and does it :-)
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles88 View Post
                  I tried that with my avatar - png file, jpeg file - nothing will work just keeps saying upload fail?

and i will just not send anything to RMA. will post back if the start again!

thankinyou!
                  Haha, you did do it right and the upload failed cos you actually added it as a profile picture, not an avatar!

I'ts now sorted.....

Comment

Haha, you did do it right and the upload failed cos you actually added it as a profile picture, not an avatar!

I'ts now sorted.....

oh dear god i'm daft as a brush!!!

i thought 'profile picture' meant 'avatar' on here.......

oops, i really shouldn't be let out on my own you know! my poor brain now its a year older has given up i think....

thank you!

Comment

oh dear god i'm daft as a brush!!!

i thought 'profile picture' meant 'avatar' on here.......

oops, i really shouldn't be let out on my own you know! my poor brain now its a year older has given up i think....

thank you!

See this, when you go into a user profile, if they do not have a profile pic this space will be blank - if you have a profile pic, your profile looks like this:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Profile_pic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	1381580

* Who likes the greyed out background then? Emphasising the element to be viewed? Photoshop testing Niddy lol
                      Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 23 January 2011, 14:57.

Comment

aargghhh

stupid stupid stupid blair oliver & scott twits!!!

they have now taken to completely bonkers lying about me. letter received today claiming that I utterly ignored there prev letter to increase payments. i wrote back straight away upping the payments by a couple of pounds which is all i can afford.

today i get this letter saying its very urgent that i contact them, in HUGE letters at the top saying DO NOT IGNORE THIS LETTER claiming that if i don;t call them, they will take further action, either door to door collectors or possibe court action, all this for just over £2000!! FFS

so letter composed saying, in nice words of course....

that im angry they are making false accusations, They have received my reply - along with printed of proof of delivery.... telling them where to stick the door to door threat...

Not to sure if i should add anything about the court threat, Im 98% sure they don't have valid CCA(already discussed this with Niddy) but not wanting to rock the boat too much with them right now, so as they have stopped interest and were accepting repayments i am happy wth that. not quite sure what they aim to get if they went for charging order. Tesco already have one!

so i will just add that I am paying as much as i can for now. that there is nothing new to add!! and see what they come back with. its just a standard letter, signature printed out with the letter IYSWIM?

will keep you posted!

Comment

Best of luck, you do right to send that letter and see what they say..... they wouldn't get a charging order if you can show to the court you made the effort but they refused - if necessary we'll throw in the financial hardship card

See here: ---> Financial Hardship

Comment

Best of luck, you do right to send that letter and see what they say..... they wouldn't get a charging order if you can show to the court you made the effort but they refused - if necessary we'll throw in the financial hardship card

See here: ---> Financial Hardship

hmmm, doesn't seem like your normal posts Mr Niddy, do you think I have something to really worry about here?

i sent the letter this afternoon. in effect I have doubled the payment from £5 to £10. i hope they realise that. i must admit blair oliver and scott were horrific when my account first went to them. then after a while they settled down and i was happy making continued payments.

ah well, see what they send next eh, im too tired right now to think. think i need to hibernate!

Comment

hmmm, doesn't seem like your normal posts Mr Niddy, do you think I have something to really worry about here?

i sent the letter this afternoon. in effect I have doubled the payment from £5 to £10. i hope they realise that. i must admit blair oliver and scott were horrific when my account first went to them. then after a while they settled down and i was happy making continued payments.

ah well, see what they send next eh, im too tired right now to think. think i need to hibernate!
                              Hiya, Nooo - i'm not backing down - far from it, but i'm just saying it's worth reading cos we can utilise it

Well done, that offer is good cos it shows that you're doubling your original payment - well done & good thinking

Comment

morning....

gulp..... just got letter this morning from blair oliver scott...notice of intended court action, dated 1/2/11 - so 4 days after the previous one they sent, they will have got my reply in the mean time....

they want full payment of £2124.71 by the 8/2/11

it says....

formal notice is hereby given that out client has instructed us to commence court proceedings against you without delay

papers are now being prepared for commencement of action through your local court to seek a judgement against you

if you are a homeowner and do not pay the amount the court orders you to pay, we may then apply for a charging order on your property. this will give us repayment of your outstanding debt from the proceeds whenever the property is sold.

you must call now to stop action being taken

it's a printed letter, not hand signed or anything, which does make me wonder if its just another threat? they aren't waiting to receive any replies off me, just bomarding me with threats. which ae working cos i'm scared stiff right now.

they obviously want me to call, so that they can get my tel number and ring all day every day with threats! i have told them ssooooo many times i will only deal in writing...

so what do think then Niddy? i read the bit on financial hardship, but they already know how crap things are!

Comment

Working...
                                X